Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
What happens when the PA can't even link the application to the GCkey?
In that case, all communication will go to the email provided and any requested documentation will have to be emailed to them instead of uploading them to IRCC portal.

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
In that case, all communication will go to the email provided and any requested documentation will have to be emailed to them instead of uploading them to IRCC portal.
got it - thank you. I am baffled that I can't figure out the GCkey linking. I have tried so many times.

Reactions: sampri

sampri

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
got it - thank you. I am baffled that I can't figure out the GCkey linking. I have tried so many times.
It may not work if your application hasn’t been even looked at yet. I was able to link my application on the day AOR was generated. Alternatively, if you’re well in between the application process, make sure you’re entering information exactly the same way as you filled out the application forms. If you filled the forms with CAPS on, the same thing needs to happen while linking the application to the portal. Weird but not sure why is it setup that way.

Reactions: GNPLC

pg23

Star Member
Dec 7, 2023
Has anyone renewed passport after the One time PR stamp on old passport? Did you face any issues at PoE?
Can we present COPR along with old and new (renewed) passport upon landing?
Kindly respond if you had such situation and what happens?
Thnxs in advance

Sukhpreet Brar

Sep 21, 2021
Out of the curiosity, are they sending an invite now to even create a portal? Asking as I applied for my in laws this year. My parents are almost at the end of the process.
yes they are, I received an email with temp password to create new portal to upload picture and verify address.

Reactions: sampri

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys, we received first PR instructions email for my in laws. Question, should we continue to use my husband’s personal email for copr purposes or do we need to create new email id on their name and provide that to ircc? They are old and not tech savy so we have been using my husband’s email for all purposes

Samip29

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hey guys, we received first PR instructions email for my in laws. Question, should we continue to use my husband’s personal email for copr purposes or do we need to create new email id on their name and provide that to ircc? They are old and not tech savy so we have been using my husband’s email for all purposes
When was your final decision made?

sampri

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
You can continue using your husband’s email. IRCC does not care who the email belongs to as long as it was provided by the applicant and is a valid email address.

Reactions: kiqr

Blessed_ritu

Mar 6, 2024
Hey, where are your parents moving from? PCC is required from that country and the process is outlined on the website. We can guide you once you provide the info on the country they resided in.
Thank you for replying . My parents will be moving from India . I applied for PCC from passport India website for them