+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Can anyone share their experience with the Vancouver office processing time?
It is well known that Vancouver office is the slowest. This has also been covered in news before. They are still finishing 2021 PGP applicants and 2022 PGP applicants are still waiting.
Whats you exact question?

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
We received request for Biometrics, Medicals and PCC today.

Few questions:

Biometrics: my in-laws have done their Biometrics last year when they have applied for Super visa and they are valid till 2033. Do they have to do it again?

Medical: Same as Biometrics

PCC: Is there a way to fast track and get PCC in India; like tatkaal service? The first available appointment available in Mumbai for us is July 04 and I believe it takes 6 to 8 weeks. How do we submit as the deadline is only 30 days?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance ☺
I have the same question and same situation. I received Biometrics Letter yesterday for my parents. Their Biometrics # are already reflecting in their account. But I guess if they've received the letter, they have to get it done again.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same question and same situation. I received Biometrics Letter yesterday for my parents. Their Biometrics # are already reflecting in their account. But I guess if they've received the letter, they have to get it done again.
Yes, they need to do it again.

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
We received request for Biometrics, Medicals and PCC today.

Few questions:

Biometrics: my in-laws have done their Biometrics last year when they have applied for Super visa and they are valid till 2033. Do they have to do it again?

Medical: Same as Biometrics

PCC: Is there a way to fast track and get PCC in India; like tatkaal service? The first available appointment available in Mumbai for us is July 04 and I believe it takes 6 to 8 weeks. How do we submit as the deadline is only 30 days?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance ☺
Any suggestions?

capok

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-12-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
JULY END-MID AUG
Anyone with file transferred to Vancouver Office received PCC or Medical request? There has been no update on our file for 3 months.
Was your file transferred after eligibility letter? I got mine transferred after biometrics and with eligibility letter it is now transferred to Vancouver office.