Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
JULY END-MID AUG
How is Vancouver office at processing the pgp application?
I heard they are super slow. My file has been transferred there yesterday from Mississauga.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
Submitted November 6
AOR June 20
GCKey says they are reviewing result of medical result since she did upfront in May for visa extension.

Do you know how long it will take to get biometrics after AOR.

Zan.95

Jun 26, 2024
Hi Everyone,

We just got the email for passport submission for my grandma (main applicant). My grandpa will be accompanying her to Canada as well since they are married. I was on the VAC site (Dhaka, Bangladesh) and it says the following
  • Individual appointments should be booked for each family member in all categories.
  • PR Applicants – Appointment should be booked together for all applicants.
  • Each applicant who requests for an appointment will get a separate e-mail with appointment details
My question is when booking an appointment at the VAC for passport submission do I book for 1 person or 2? If booking for 2 people, which PDF file do I submit for grandpa? IRCC only issued one letter under my grandma name

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Hi Everyone,

We just got the email for passport submission for my grandma (main applicant). My grandpa will be accompanying her to Canada as well since they are married. I was on the VAC site (Dhaka, Bangladesh) and it says the following
  • Individual appointments should be booked for each family member in all categories.
  • PR Applicants – Appointment should be booked together for all applicants.
  • Each applicant who requests for an appointment will get a separate e-mail with appointment details
My question is when booking an appointment at the VAC for passport submission do I book for 1 person or 2? If booking for 2 people, which PDF file do I submit for grandpa? IRCC only issued one letter under my grandma name
Hi
I too had exactly same concern 3 days back when i received PPR. I am principal applicant and letter was in my name.
VAC in India asked me to print 2 copies of the same letter and attach with 2 applicants passport and 2 photographs. While booking online appointment, i had attached same letter to both applicant and submitted.
Its now under processing at the consulate.
This may be the same process at Bangladesh too perhaps. Carry 2 copies and suggest also call VAC agent and take 2nd confirmation incase you have availed premium services to collect and return PP at home.
Good luck and all the best...

Reactions: YVR123

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
I submitted everything medical, Biometrics and at last PCC on June 11 but on my status it shows only about Medical and Biometrics but it still does not show anything about PCC so is it normal or I should send PCC again? Thanks!

punjabiguy

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
I submitted everything medical, Biometrics and at last PCC on June 11 but on my status it shows only about Medical and Biometrics but it still does not show anything about PCC so is it normal or I should send PCC again? Thanks!
Is’t the medical and biometrics submitted by the designated departments automatically to IRCC?

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
We received request for Biometrics, Medicals and PCC today.

Few questions:

Biometrics: my in-laws have done their Biometrics last year when they have applied for Super visa and they are valid till 2033. Do they have to do it again?

Medical: Same as Biometrics

PCC: Is there a way to fast track and get PCC in India; like tatkaal service? The first available appointment available in Mumbai for us is July 04 and I believe it takes 6 to 8 weeks. How do we submit as the deadline is only 30 days?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance ☺

Reactions: nims38

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
We received request for Biometrics, Medicals and PCC today.

Few questions:

Biometrics: my in-laws have done their Biometrics last year when they have applied for Super visa and they are valid till 2033. Do they have to do it again?

Medical: Same as Biometrics

PCC: Is there a way to fast track and get PCC in India; like tatkaal service? The first available appointment available in Mumbai for us is July 04 and I believe it takes 6 to 8 weeks. How do we submit as the deadline is only 30 days?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance ☺
when did you submit please? And when did you receive AOR. I submitted Nov 6 and just got AOR last week.