AOR April 04
Biometrics req June 13
Medical request- June 14
Pre arrival June 14
PCC req - June15
Med done June 21
Pcc submit June 24
Sponsor approval June 24
Does anyone able to check file status on ecas for pgp application ?

Dynamite007

Jun 25, 2024
Hello all,
here is my timeline for my mom, she is currently in Canada with me on a visitor record
Got invited OCT 13TH 2023
Applied Nov 10th 2023
AOR June 13th 2024
biometrics req June 14th 2024
Met requirements for eligibility as a sponsor June 24 2024 and transferred to Montreal immigration (does anyone know who also has this office for processing and has been approved)
linked to her GCKEY ACCOUNT June 24
I am her representative(I am an RCIC) and submitted via my APR portal.
I also have not been able to check the ECAS status as of now as well

Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone, i received pcc req for my mother. We did the pcc directly from india, and they are saying they already sent the PCC directly to IRCC. I am not sure if that's the way to do pcc, as some people on the form said they submitted it manually or by themselves. Can someone please help me on this?

Gks87

Sep 7, 2016
Hello everyone, i received pcc req for my mother. We did the pcc directly from india, and they are saying they already sent the PCC directly to IRCC. I am not sure if that's the way to do pcc, as some people on the form said they submitted it manually or by themselves. Can someone please help me on this?
Did you apply from PSK? If yes, I don't think they send PCCs directly to IRCC. You should contact them and clarify.

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Psk is punjab seva kendra? That's where we applied, and they said it's already been sent to ircc. I'll try to get a copy of it. Thank you for the response.
PSK is Passport Seva Kendra. They send PCC by regd post to the applicants home address and not anywhere else. You should scan and upload onto the GCkey account and submit the form...
Hope this helps