+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
CIC absolutely never does this way therefore no one thinks this way. Simply. When Recipients (SCI, security guards,..) received your applications. It will be sorted in order to received dates. CIC officers just pick from oldest to newest arrivals ( sorted by first recipients) , check received dates and open your packages. For example Mr.John picked application A received on May 10 ( the oldest one when he came to sorted files at stored files area) he opened and check but for some reasons like complicated applications, more information needs to verify, John is new recruited employee or a week after he opened it he took 2 weeks vacation,...( I believe who opened it will be responsible for it until decision made unless some special exceptions) while Ms Lona picked an oldest received application on May 26,2019. The application was very basic with appropriate information, Ms Lona will decide it faster than Mr.John. So it makes sense if an application arrived late but got news earlier. The important is your application arrived on or by June 28,2019 and confirmed by couriers
What a convenient time to take a vacation, when you are about to get 20.000 packages ! I wish I had this flexibility at my job haha :D

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Ting tong. Time is up. Only proofs of losting documents from couriers can retrieve life docs received after June 28,2019 to be accepted by cic. Good luck to all

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hi everyone, cic office in Ottawa received my sponsorship package for my parents in June 6 2019 I track it though postal services ,but I did not hear back from them the deadline is today for 2019 parents sponsorship app ...does any one know how long doesn’t it take for them to get back to you with a file number...or did anyone hear from them after submitting their package...than you

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone, cic office in Ottawa received my sponsorship package for my parents in June 6 2019 I track it though postal services ,but I did not hear back from them the deadline is today for 2019 parents sponsorship app ...does any one know how long doesn’t it take for them to get back to you with a file number...or did anyone hear from them after submitting their package...than you
People from May 10th only getting ecas update...you have still a long way to go. Check the links in my signature

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Long ways to go, you will get an acknowledgement/ file number in about two months from the date the application was received by IRCC.