@YULIA-2016 Please add

Sponsored people: Parents + GP
Parents country of citizenship: India
Prov: AB
Invitation Received date: April 24, 2019
Application received in ottawa date: May 3, 2019
E-Case status for sponsor: Appl. Received on May 3rd
E-Case status for applicant: Appl. Received on May 3rd

Note: The E-Case only shows my grandparents application. No sign of parents application. Any reason to worry. Both the applications were in the same package.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@YULIA-2016 Please add

Note: The E-Case only shows my grandparents application. No sign of parents application. Any reason to worry. Both the applications were in the same package.
Be patient. If in another month it hasn't shown up then you can get concerned. They are separate applications.

Reactions: kumars.aman

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
I find that statement offensive really. Often the same is directed to other professions too.

We should respect everyone for what they do. It is not illegal or robbing. No one forces anyone to pay for the services.

Many people from third world countries have a disdain and prejudice against people who are not professional degree holders. Eg trades people is a big group. I am sure when these immigrants come to Canada and are charged hundreds of dollars for plumbing work they will cry ROBBERY!

Please, respect everyone. We need people with all kinds of expertise and skills. This is what I like about Canada because we dont have such a big income disparity.
Excellent response, calling any person "Robber" for providing his services and doing efforts to support fellow Canadians is offensive. I like Canada for very little income disparity. I love Canada and fellow Canadians

Reactions: nayr69sg

canadaDreamz14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
Where we can check the status ? can you please post the link ?

@YULIA-2016 Please add

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 Please add

You have to submit individually 1 for parents and other for GP.

Contact CIC support for sending 2 different application in same package. Thay can help you for next step.

Niral Shah

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,

My application received on May 01st. I can see ECAS status as application received. However when I am trying to link application in myCIC the application not found. I am proving exact details which are provided in application form for primary applicants .What could be the reason ? What should be the family size ? As suggested in this forum I am entering 2: principal applicant - 1 + sponsor - 1 , the spouse is not sponsored in my case. Please advise.
Hi,

With reference to above, I called IRCC agent today. They gave me the application number starts with Fxxxx. Confirmed my application is received on May 01st. I can see ECAS status as well. However, I am still unable to link the application through myCIC login despite of providing Application number and other details. Can anyone advise what could be the reason ?

Thanks !

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Hi,

With reference to above, I called IRCC agent today. They gave me the application number starts with Fxxxx. Confirmed my application is received on May 01st. I can see ECAS status as well. However, I am still unable to link the application through myCIC login despite of providing Application number and other details. Can anyone advise what could be the reason ?

Thanks !
Maybe you are giving wrong count. It should be you plus wife plus parent. Do not count kids.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
@YULIA-2016 Please add

Each invitation is only for 1 set of either parents or grandparents, did you submit 2 EOI and got 2 invitations? If you send in one package the letter maybe used toward the grandparents only, but better call IRCC to check

Reactions: hallieliu

Niral Shah

Sep 18, 2017
Maybe you are giving wrong count. It should be you plus wife plus parent. Do not count kids.
Thanks. My wife is not co-signer . So do I include her in family size count ? As I understand from many in this thread, the family size should be sponsor + parent + co-signer if any.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
Be patient. There are processing times. You can look at the spreadsheet and tons of people commenting on the same thing but yes AOR will likely take 1-2 months.
Thanks. How long does it take to show up on ECAS though? It doesn't recognize my UCI still.