+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
No, don't require any letter from CIC. Directly you can apply for PCC in passport office.
@robertp said:
To apply PCC from India you need PCC request letter from CIC . Without CIC request letter for PCC I don't think passport office will issue PCC in india.
Correct me if i am wrong.

This is incorrect information. PCC in India (specific for Canadian Immigration purposes - this is actually an option in the Passport Seva PCC application form) does NOT require any letter from CIC. One can get an India wide PCC through online appointment from the Passport Seva Website. If the address on Aadhar Card matches the address on Passport the PCC is issued same date.

My parents have an appointment on July 15th Monday in India (Delhi ITO office) and I will update on the process output.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Has anyone who send additional documents end of June still waiting for AOR? My application was received on May 1, no ecas, no linking. Got email to send additional documents which was send in 2 days. Called to confirm additional documents were received, but I have not received AOR. Anyone in the same boat?????

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Has anyone who send additional documents end of June still waiting for AOR? My application was received on May 1, no ecas, no linking. Got email to send additional documents which was send in 2 days. Called to confirm additional documents were received, but I have not received AOR. Anyone in the same boat?????
You will not as your file will now go at the end of the Q

abb12

Jun 26, 2019
I am in same situation @joyus

Reactions: joyus

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Anybody Applied for Indian PCC from BLS Canada (Whose parents are here in Canada on Super Visa). The checklist says they need a Vistor Record. Checked IRCC website, it states that to get a Visitor record the processing time is 30 days. Don't they accept just the Canadian visa and stamped page on the passport instead of visitor record.