Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello All,

Does anyone have information about:
What is the validity of medical examination?
The reason is: Last year when I submitted application for extension of super visa, My parents have undergone medical examination.
valid is 1 year

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
did you use passport details or place of birth ? and how many family members to use to link as in my submitted application total was 7 which includes my daughter, cosigner and both of our parents
Please click on my username and search for my first post for details how I linked at that time..

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hi All
Just wanted to know what you all are doing regarding police clearance? I know we have to wait until they ask for it, but was just wondering if any one is getting one or has one ready for when it's asked for by CIS. What do you need to get the police clearance? Any specific time frame? Also my parents are here on supervise for the last one year- I would need to get one for Canada too right?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Posting some more IRCC responses from their twitter (couple of pages back I posted the first part)

Q. Should the ircc need the original signed forms or should my parents in india can sign, scan and email to me???
A: Yes, that is possible. We don't need the original signatures when you submit your application. We accept faxed or scanned signatures. Note that a processing officer may ask to see the original signatures later on. Hope this helps.
May 27, 2019

Q.I already submitted my application but forget to write down names in my Native language in the IMM 5406e Additional Family Information form. can I refill, resign, and send it through webform with the UCI numbers or application number? Please suggest..!!!
A: If you already submitted your PGP application, you can't add information you forgot to include, however you should inform IRCC if you change your address, email or phone number so that IRCC can contact you if necessary. We can't comment on the processing of specific cases and therefore can't tell you what will happen. You should wait for a response from IRCC. Thanks for your patience. Sorry we can't be of more help.
May 8, 2019

Q. Do we need to pay biometrics fees when submitting PGP application, if the sponsored applicant is physically in Canada?
A: We'll contact you and ask you to pay the fee. Note: If you are in Canada and you receive a letter notifying you that you need to give biometrics, then you will have to leave Canada to do this.
April 29, 2019

Q. Hi. I am a new Permanent Resident and I recently got picked to sponsor my parents under PGP 2019. For form IMM5768e, how will IRCC be able to gather my tax information since I've had no income in Canada as I started work in Jan 2019?
A: You must provide your Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for each of the three taxation years immediately preceding the date of your application. If you do not meet this requirement you are currently not eligible to apply.
May 2, 2019

Reactions: lynne197910

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Good Morning,
My application was received on May 8th,Call CIC and got confirmation that Application was received and they have not opened a File number yet. Just need to have patience for sometime and they will send AOR.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Good Morning,
My application was received on May 8th,Call CIC and got confirmation that Application was received and they have not opened a File number yet. Just need to have patience for sometime and they will send AOR.
Thats why I say the process is not FIFO else how is it possible that May 9 or even some from May 10 now have ecas and able to link application whereas May 8 is still File number not opened.

Reactions: alexpritie

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Thats why I say the process is not FIFO else how is it possible that May 9 or even some from May 10 now have ecas and able to link application whereas May 8 is still File number not opened.
I agree with you: sorting of applications is definitely not FIFO, how would you explain people from May 10 (on the tracker) with AOR or In Process stage and some people before April 30th with nothing or stuck in application received. I don't want to complain but it makes totally worthless the fact of being prepared to send as soon as possible if the whole processing is random

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
I agree with you: sorting of applications is definitely not FIFO, how would you explain people from May 10 (on the tracker) with AOR or In Process stage and some people before April 30th with nothing or stuck in application received. I don't want to complain but it makes totally worthless the fact of being prepared to send as soon as possible if the whole processing is random
@diegosolano . You not in tracker ? Your case is very unique as your application was almost the first ones to be received (April time frame) and still stuck in "application received".

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
@diegosolano . You not in tracker ? Your case is very unique as your application was almost the first ones to be received (April time frame) and still stuck in "application received".
I'm not on the tracker, today is the 9th week since the package was received and I don't think the application is complicated because of the following reasons:
1) I am only sponsoring my mother (single mom, active UCI, lots of travel to USA and Canada all detailed in Schedule A, etc)
2) I am in Quebec which means the financial evaluation is done by Quebec and I recently sponsored my wife, so my eligibility was evaluated in the last few months
3) We didn't miss a signature, a form or anything else

It's all random ...

Reactions: snganu

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I'm not on the tracker, today is the 9th week since the package was received and I don't think the application is complicated because of the following reasons:
1) I am only sponsoring my mother (single mom, active UCI, lots of travel to USA and Canada all detailed in Schedule A, etc)
2) I am in Quebec which means the financial evaluation is done by Quebec and I recently sponsored my wife, so my eligibility was evaluated in the last few months

It's all random ...
All point have no any relation to speed up or delay PGP 2019 at this stage. It is random that what I said as per tracker.
You will see soon update in ecas.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Its not consistence but May 8th files also have updates, example my file reached on May 8th and was able to check the ECAS status and able to link the application on last Friday 21st June. Dont worry, you will see the updates soon

newandold

Jan 30, 2017

It's all random ...
Mine also application received status and it was received by IRCC on April 30. I was only able link it 2 days ago.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi All
Just wanted to know what you all are doing regarding police clearance? I know we have to wait until they ask for it, but was just wondering if any one is getting one or has one ready for when it's asked for by CIS. What do you need to get the police clearance? Any specific time frame? Also my parents are here on supervise for the last one year- I would need to get one for Canada too right?
Wait till they ask for it