+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Omg I've been seing this a lot in the forum these days. Is that even real? Does people actually commit this fraud for sponsoring parents? Do they get actually get away with it? I wonder even if Ircc is smart enough to find these kind of stuff
unfortunately it does happen. Most try only submitting their NOA to avoid suspicion. Hopefully IRCC or CRA figures out the fraud.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

lynne197910

Star Member
May 3, 2019
\
most people fill out their taxes correctly the first time. Let's not encourage fraud.
It is not fraud, there are chances to revise if you fill the tax somewhere wrong, for example, some people pay tuition, it can be deduced, then they forget to fill it, after get NOA, you can revise, but maybe only once.

lynne197910

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Omg I've been seing this a lot in the forum these days. Is that even real? Does people actually commit this fraud for sponsoring parents? Do they get actually get away with it? I wonder even if Ircc is smart enough to find these kind of stuff
Unfortunately, as I know, it happened and happening, It is pretty bad and unfair, one person I knew sponsored 7 people, and she is a only farm labor. Anyway took her almost 6 years to get sponsored people in Canada. There are so many things happening in the dark, we are too young too simple. Hahah

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately, as I know, it happened and happening, It is pretty bad and unfair, one person I knew sponsored 7 people, and she is a only farm labor. Anyway took her almost 6 years to get sponsored people in Canada. There are so many things happening in the dark, we are too young too simple. Hahah
You should have reported this if you knew there was something suspicious going on. You should report the fraud now because if someone gets away with fraud once people are more likely to continue. A farm labourer is not making 70K a year for 3 years.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have question if one can see status on ecas as 'application received' and primary applicant can link the application to GCKey account & it shows the application number also but no AOR as on date, is it means the application received is complete or still they can return the application as incomplete for re submission. Because every one is looking for status on ecas even if Canada post or any courier will deliver it is assumed that IRCC has received it. But bigger concern is complete application. Thanks for replying by experienced and respected members.

Blue_Sky

Jan 22, 2019
Hi all I have my complete application ready for both (2) parents....
I would like to clarify on the Bar Code pages that have to be separated from the form and put on the top of application:

Is it only 3 pages with the Bar Code?
IMM1344 Page 7 of 7
IMM0008 Page 5 & 6 of 7

Thanks and good luck to all.

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi all I have my complete application ready for both (2) parents....
I would like to clarify on the Bar Code pages that have to be separated from the form and put on the top of application:

Is it only 3 pages with the Bar Code?
IMM1344 Page 7 of 7
IMM0008 Page 5 & 6 of 7

Thanks and good luck to all.
Yes..
Go ahead...

Deadline is approaching fast...

Reactions: Blue_Sky

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Scam???

Dear Client,

This e-mail is a friendly reminder regarding the Parents and Grandparents Program. The deadline for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents is quickly approaching.Please read the attachment for very important information on the submission of your application.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

THIS MEANS:
My application has been aproved. Or all the twenty thousand who sent their intentiln to sponsor their parents are getting this email? I am short of money now. I wanna be sure before pay the fees. thanks[/QUOTE]

You should not apply...

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Would assume we aren't talking about huge numbers since LICO levels are pretty low and reasonable. Not sure how many can afford to support 2 more people on some of the LICO incomes in the expensive regions.
Agreed...LICO is very minimal criteria already.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Agreed...LICO is very minimal criteria already.
I hope people do realize beside meeting a bare minimum LICO, they are also taking responsibilities for the next 20 yrs. No social assistant or anything like that will be available for the parents and if the parent get something through scamming the system, the sponsor will be on the hook to repay those benefits.