BC
@robertp
@YULIA-2016
Please update line 80
Biometrics Request - August 1
Medical Request - August 14
Thanks

Please if you know anything or can suggest anything this is what I posted:

Please help. I just got an email about medical request in mycic but my father just left he is now in the philippines to get his biometrics. The address in the medical request is still here in Canada what should I do?
it doesn't matter where he goes, as long as it is a "CIC clinic" - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Reactions: rhonaleen17

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Looking at tracker, NewDelhi LVO is much faster than CPC-Mississauga.
They already requested medical and PCC whereas Mississauga has not yet requested even medicals yet.
yes, it seems New Delhi is much faster
i completed my mother in laws PCC and submitted thru web form
they never ask me for PCC but after medical PCC is the next step so send it thru webform
today they send me an email with response to my webform saying that they received my PCC and they will send it to concern department for review
hope they will update soon on my CIC

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Received medical request today.Anyone received request for passport after medical examination ?.
Could you share your timeline ?

mostafa2008

Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys,

I have applied for my mom's sponsorship as below:
Invitation received on Apr. 24
Application received by CIC on May 25

But I have not received any confirmation from CIC on the receipt of documents and I am not able to link the application to the online account as it gives me the error "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications". Is this normal? How do you check ECAS? Is it a paid service?

Please advise

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hi everyone,
Just wondering: for medicals, do parents fall under "excessive demand threshold exception"? I see the references to "family class" as being exempt, but next paragraphs talk only about spouses or kids! Parents are obviously older people, with chronic conditions etc, I am wondering how that is assessed for them... thanks for any insight :)

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
guys I am so worry, I did re-submit my missing signature document on June 28 by email. And until now, July 20, I still not hear anything from CIC, not any ECAS update also. I don't know if they received or okay with my new updated document or not. When should I able to check my ECAS? what should I do now? is my case normal?
In the sheet, I saw some people who have application received on May 14, they already have AoR (even the one who has been asked for additional document request)
Thank you
Any updates ?

Reactions: mintmint

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
Just wondering: for medicals, do parents fall under "excessive demand threshold exception"? I see the references to "family class" as being exempt, but next paragraphs talk only about spouses or kids! Parents are obviously older people, with chronic conditions etc, I am wondering how that is assessed for them... thanks for any insight :)
They can be denied if they will cause an excessive demand on the Canadian health system.

Reactions: kisunja

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp, please update my details in the tracker for Line Item#: 118

Got Medical Request today too...

PS: Does anyone know if there is a set fee for getting medicals done here in Canada or can the Doctor's office charge whatever they feel like?
No set fee. Every office charges something different. Would imagine doctors in the same region charge around the same or else everyone would go to the less expensive doctor.

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi all,

I am a bit late to join this forum , although I go through it every now and then

Please add me to googlesheet.
id ramko
Applied for Mother. ( country :India)
Invitation received : Aprl 24
Province:ON
Application reveived in Ottawa - June 4 2019
Waiting for AOR.

Few questions:
My mother is here in Canada on Vistior Visa. She will go back to my home country India, next week. She may come back in the beginning of October.
While she is in India, can she do anything useful like applying for PCC? Or can we apply here in Indian consulate in Toronto?

Please kindly share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance
RamK

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Can anyone please tell me how much does it cost for Medical Examination for PR for Parents under Family Class if they are in Alberta on a Super Visa. I called the doctor and the Receptionist said $220 cash. I am wondering if that includes Lab and X-Ray too?
Thanks in advance.