+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Nabeel1 said:
Thank you for your motivating comments .. keep in touch and tell me time to time for your plans whats you are going to do next.. is there is any plan you should do in commings days or just wait ..how you spend your time and days now a days
Well honestly we can just wait as we don't know whether we'll get the visa or not. But we should stay positive though

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Talal said:
have you sent them an inquiry bro :??
Since I appled online, I tried 3 ways to enquire.
Sent a case specifc inquiry on the day when 11 weeks were completed. no reply to that since today
Sent email to Islamabad Embassy: received regular reply, "application is in process"
Sent email to question@cic..... No reply till date.

I have not contacted them since 2 September.

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH on 27-04-2015
fastfast said:
Send some names then. I don't like drama so action/thriller/detective or comedy.
Watch continuum / monk / fringe / white collar / the flash / dexter / heroes / black list / brooklyne nine nine / grimm

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
freedbasra said:
Since I appled online, I tried 3 ways to enquire.
Sent a case specifc inquiry on the day when 11 weeks were completed. no reply to that since today
Sent email to Islamabad Embassy: received regular reply, "application is in process"
Sent email to question @ cic..... No reply till date.

I have not contacted them since 2 September.
It's been 12 weeks since i applied by paper ... still no answer and i still haven't send them any email to inquire :p just relax and chill ..... coz we can't do anything .. but 2 times i got msg and email from them to collect my passport from vfs office and when i went there they said there is some system error due to that you got these msgs and email have some hope because my passport still there :D

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
Did anyone get these msg or email ? In lahore ? Anyone for concordia uni ?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iqan said:
Did anyone get these msg or email ? In lahore ? Anyone for concordia uni ?
hahaha iqan u r ryt, guyz just sit back and relax. u can also watch Gotham ;)

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone who wants to connect on facebook can send his facebook url to my inbox , to share our grief regarding visa delay :p . Many of us are already connected on facebook. u can join as well.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medical89 said:
Can i do my medical before they ask for it and send it with my application?I am from Pakistan. Please advise.thank you
yes , u can

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medical89 said:
can u please advise me with procedure. i will be very greatful to u.thank you
get appointment from IOM and after ur medical is done, go to VAC and ask them to submit ur medical to islamabad

medical89

Oct 25, 2014
So the IOM(Dr) will hand me over my assessment and i will take it to VAC along with my application after applying online. Am i right ? Secondly please advise of IOM's name address phone numbers in lahore.thank you very much for your support.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medical89 said:
So the IOM(Dr) will hand me over my assessment and i will take it to VAC along with my application after applying online. Am i right ? Secondly please advise of IOM's name address phone numbers in lahore.thank you very much for your support.
they will just give u a slip, they will submit ur test report themselves. take that slip wid u to VAC. for further info see ur inbox

medical89

Oct 25, 2014
Can i make a convertible currency draft(canadian $) from bank in Pakistan(it is mentioned on list of things for financial support)? I can also ask my uncle to make draft in C$ from Canadian bank.Do u think it will work with Islamabad high commission