Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Brass said:
Dear friends,

Further to my passport request, I have some questions, please help me if you know the answers:

1) Do I need to submit all expired passports as well (4 in total)?
2) Do I also receive an e.mail confirming that my visa has been approved, this is because MyCIC still says "final decision not started"????
3) Should I avail the send home option? VFS offers this facility at extra cost.
4) How long does it take to receive my beloved passport?
:-*

I appreciate your opinion :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*.

Regards,
-Brass
please comment

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Brass said:
How about the other points? Please help ::)

-Brass
Pyaray Bhai apko tu sab pta hota ha phr itna masoom sa sawal kun poch rahy ho :) aur in my opinion you don't need to send expired passports at this stage of application processing because they are already convinced u are bonafide student :)

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
bfarooqi said:
Alright so I have been visiting this forum frequently since past couple of weeks and finally decided to register myself. I have applied for study permit as well and received the medical call. Now there are two issues with my case:
1). My passport is already with CHC since I applied through VFS and now for the medical assessment, I need to bring two photocopies of my passport. Unfortunately, I have lost the photocopies of my passport. I informed IOM about it and they asked me to contact the visa office for the issuance of the copies. I hope this does not turn out to be something problematic.
2). My university (Program director and advisor) wants me to defer the admission to summer term now because its already late for continue fall session and the courses required in winter session are either continuing from Fall session or require the prequistes of Fall courses. This is confusing now.
I think your CNIC should do the job as well because its a valid identity document in pakistan. Also, i dont think that you should tell embassy about the course has already started and etc. Provide them everything strictly on if and when asked basis. They have hair trigger temperament. If they ask you for letter of deferral which you cant provide, then ask your university to issue you a letter explaining the situation. If your university cant even provide that, then send CHC your email correspondence with your program co-ordinator. Good luck.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Adeel Ahmed said:
Pyaray Bhai apko tu sab pta hota ha phr itna masoom sa sawal kun poch rahy ho :) aur in my opinion you don't need to send expired passports at this stage of application processing because they are already convinced u are bonafide student :)
yar main to waisay bhi aik masoom sa banda hoon ;D. I liked your reply, thanks :-*

-Brass

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
bfarooqi said:
I might as well not inform them about the deferral then until i get the letter. But my medical can't be done unless I have the copy of my passport. Sigh. I wonder how long will CHC take to respond to my email.
I mailed on 1st september and i am still waiting. So, dont count on them. Instead try this, go to passport office with your CNIC and bribe your way through and ask them to give you a copy from their database. They must have some goddamn database i believe. Go for it, you have nothing to loose.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
yasir8959 said:
I mailed on 1st september and i am still waiting. So, dont count on them. Instead try this, go to passport office with your CNIC and bribe your way through and ask them to give you a copy from their database. They must have some goddamn database i believe. Go for it, you have nothing to loose.
I e.mailed (case specific) last night and got the reply when I woke this morning :) I like your idea Yasir :p

-Brass

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
umairkhan0 said:
hello i am newbie on this forum.. is there anyone who guide me in detail that how much amount and bank statement required for immigration and can a student who recently done his BS 4 years apply for immigration and what are the requirements??
Secondly i want to ask that if that student apply for master in canadian uni then how much amount and bank statement required and what is the procedure??
I know there is a lot of time required to answer these questions in detail but plzzzzzzzzzzz after reading this forum and after seeing that how brothers helping each other i am damn sure one of these brothers answer me in detail. And please if anyone know any best consultant who help in making strong case OR any brother whose case is OK through out and arrived in canada or ready to go then please tell me if there is a really of consultant...
BROTHERS PLZZZZ HELP ME. GOD BLESS U ALL AND FULFILL YOURS EVERY WISH.
Bro inbox me your educational details and job experience and etc and i will try to orient you in right direction.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
I e.mailed (case specific) last night and got the reply when I woke this morning :) I like your idea Yasir :p

-Brass
Hahahaha you are on a roll.... Getting emails from CHC right, left and centre... Lucky you! :-*

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
please comment
1. Dont submit what they havent asked.
2. Dont risk your passport through their dispatch system. Self collect.
3. Online portal is screwed, dumb, twisted, sadistic, moronic, gobbledygook, one eyed monster and trust me IT LIES

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Raiqam said:
Hey guys. I have my medical tomorrow morning insha Allah. Can anyone tell me what to expect? :)
Kuch b nai. They'd take your blood test. Dont tell the doctor even if you have hepatitis. Dont tell them if you smoke marijuana or drink liquor. You'd be asked to piss in a bottle. And you'd have your eyesight checked and ribs probed by a ghastly looking dinosaur era female. Thats about it.
I am asking you not to tell them about your history then you'd have to undergo more test and pay the exorbitant cost yourself. They check you only for syphilis and TB. Thats it. Dont tell them more than they ask. Its your body and you have right to it. And certainly its not a good excuse to stop someone going somewhere, especially when they are sick.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
yasir8959 said:
1. Dont submit what they havent asked.
2. Dont risk your passport through their dispatch system. Self collect.
3. Online portal is screwed, dumb, twisted, sadistic, moronic, gobbledygook, one eyed monster and trust me IT LIES
Super, thanks

dudeshaan

Sep 22, 2014
need ur help

78% in 10th
68% in 12th
69% IN B.TECH ECE 2014
What is better university for me and location also to get PR.
plz help me

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Brass said:
Dear friends,

Further to my passport request, I have some questions, please help me if you know the answers:

1) Do I need to submit all expired passports as well (4 in total)?
2) Do I also receive an e.mail confirming that my visa has been approved, this is because MyCIC still says "final decision not started"????
3) Should I avail the send home option? VFS offers this facility at extra cost.
4) How long does it take to receive my beloved passport?
:-*

I appreciate your opinion :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*.

Regards,
-Brass

1. Do ask VFS but don't rely on them because they can be utter noobs.
2. They will start on final decision after they get your passport and then after week or so they will send visa approval email. They can't approve visa without passport of course :p
3. I think pickup your visa from VFS as you are by force paying the passport tracking via mobile fee and VFS will call you once your passport is back.
4. Usually [without Go Nawaz Go chanting days] one week but if they want updated letter of acceptance then add couple of weeks to it.

Remember Canadian visa is a privilege not a right so all above information can be null and void if their mood sees that way :-X
Cheers :)

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
You mailed CHC or emailed? I have emailed, fax and submitted the case specific enquiry. I told IOM I have a valid CNIC since my passport is at CHC even then they are asking to bring CNIC along with the photocopy of the passport. I may even try the option of visiting passport office and see what happens. This is the most frustrating part ever.

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Adeel Ahmed said:
Its quite smooth process if u have all the necessary documents which have been asked in appointment confirmation email specially don't forget to bring polio vaccination certificate copy .
Thanks a lot bro. :)