App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
freedbasra said:
Yar there are two groups, those who are lucky and those who are unluckily
Yasir , if you remeber there was another fellow on this forum , mohsinis; he also applied on 18 june and his visa was issued in late August. Whereas me and you are still waiting. So, we can can't complain why they issued them visa in time. And my perception is that those who were admitted in better programs were issued visas on priority, well there are exceptions, but the overall trend is same.
I don't think so that there is such a concept of better program here. I guess it depends on your previous qualification and your interest.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
tariq 54321 said:
Guys I have heard that they don't issue TRV and study Visa unless two months before the start date of the study program. Do you guys think that they are now delaying the cases for those who have become applicant of FALL 2015 due to one year roll over??
But the thing is people still have not got a medical call :-X

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
yasir8959 said:
Its validity may start from august 2015. Matlab u cant use it to travel before that even if you get it stamped on november 2014.
Hi guys,

Just to add to the discussion. I got my visa on 2nd October and is valid from day one, however my course starts in Jan 2015. 4-5 months is surely something unheard of. Please note that you can't travel too early as the immigration officers will stop you. At max, you can travel 28 days in prior.

-Brass

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Hi guys,

Just to add to the discussion. I got my visa on 2nd October and is valid from day one, however my course starts in Jan 2015. 4-5 months is surely something unheard of. Please note that you can't travel too early as the immigration officers will stop you. At max, you can travel 28 days in prior.

-Brass
Bud, been a while.... How are things holdin' up? Travel plans? Leave at job? General stuff? When are you booked for? The thread really lost steam since you left....

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Hi guys,

-Brass
You can a good feel around of the place, people, environment, culture and everything if you get four weeks instead of reaching the night before your classes starts... This way it becomes a lot of stress and too many changes to handle.... Boggles one up!

shayan.khan

Oct 31, 2014
Hey guys!, Any june or july applicant(paper-based) who got a medical call or something?. This waiting period has really started to get on my nerves but not to worry guys InshAllah victory is very nearby!

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
shayan.khan said:
Hey guys!, Any june or july applicant(paper-based) who got a medical call or something?. This waiting period has really started to get on my nerves but not to worry guys InshAllah victory is very nearby!
I wish i could share your enthusiasm !!! Whats your program and university? What date did you apply? Online or paper?

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq 54321 said:
I mean I haven't observed any case like that in which they issued Study visa 4 or 5 months before the start of program.
I read somewhere on this forum a while ago that a guy traveled to Canada in February and his classes were starting in May. He didn't have any problem at POE and the immigration officer asked him to show proof of funds.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
bfarooqi said:
I read somewhere on this forum a while ago that a guy traveled to Canada in February and his classes were starting in May. He didn't have any problem at POE and the immigration officer asked him to show proof of funds.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Zuba-u519197.html;sa,showPosts

This is the guy. He got early visa. And was contemplating if he should go or not and what bearing would it have upon his arrival in canada at PoE. Read through his posts. It'd clarify the situation. In the meanwhile, i'd inbox him to get a bead on his latest situation and post it here for all people to know.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
fastfast said:
Yes. In fact last year someone got his visa in May for Sep term. They don't need to delay visa just for the date, they will simply question you at immigration so be ready for that.

Last year doc: a lot of visa in june & july and T$ got in May so myth busted :D
https://docs.google.com/a/student.muet.edu.pk/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0
This is the post. Whereby it says that people got visas for september intake in may and june.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Zuba-u519197.html;sa,showPosts

This is the guy. He got early visa. And was contemplating if he should go or not and what bearing would it have upon his arrival in canada at PoE. Read through his posts. It'd clarify the situation. In the meanwhile, i'd inbox him to get a bead on his latest situation and post it here for all people to know.
I am referring to a different post. Can't find it. But definitely remember the comment well. It was in some thread and the guy was already in Canada.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
bfarooqi said:
I am referring to a different post. Can't find it. But definitely remember the comment well. It was in some thread and the guy was already in Canada.
Okay. I am on it, will try to find more about how early can one enter canada before start of program.