+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
Hi Everyone,
As you know I had my medical on 1 July but no update till now. my question is that On what possible grounds can they refuse my visa application???? Is there anyone whose application was refused even after medical????

thank you
you'll get the update by the end of this month probably.

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys after how much time we get medical call.....im most cases what is required time.....kindly guide me...moreover eid is coming and i applied on 21st may And expecting to get response on 21 july...kindly guide me that will i get call after eid or before eid.....kindly give me suggestiom

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
Hi Everyone,
As you know I had my medical on 1 July but no update till now. my question is that On what possible grounds can they refuse my visa application???? Is there anyone whose application was refused even after medical????

thank you
Only if u have syphilis or TB, god forbids.

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
yasir8959 said:
Only if u have syphilis or TB, god forbids.
yasir thanks for reply I do not have syphilis or TB (alhamdulillah).

people say that the maximum time for visa approval is 12 weeks in my case its now 84th day (exactly 12 weeks). what do you think? when will they grant me visa (inshaALLAH)??

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
abbasraza78 said:
Guys after how much time we get medical call.....im most cases what is required time.....kindly guide me...moreover eid is coming and i applied on 21st may And expecting to get response on 21 july...kindly guide me that will i get call after eid or before eid.....kindly give me suggestiom
No one except CHC Islamabad can tell when you will get the medical call unless you hire an experienced "peer baba" :D I applied on 19th may and file transfer on 20th may as well. the only sugestion I can give you is keep waiting and praying. May Allah give us all a great reward for this patience. Amen

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
SufyanJawed said:
No one except CHC Islamabad can tell when you will get the medical call unless you hire an experienced "peer baba" :D I applied on 19th may and file transfer on 20th may as well. the only sugestion I can give you is keep waiting and praying. May Allah give us all a great reward for this patience. Amen
ok peer baba i hire u...kindly guide me what will happen next :p......thats just the joke....so bro in which uni u applied?and u applied online or paper?

ali_87

Jul 3, 2015
sheeda said:
as they themselves have categorised it as optional.
So wont be any issue, still if they would require it. You will ask to submit it. So no worries.
Sheeda g, thanks for comments.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
abbasraza78 said:
ok peer baba i hire u...kindly guide me what will happen next :p......thats just the joke....so bro in which uni u applied?and u applied online or paper?
Haha... I applied to SAIT Calgary in Business Administration. Paper based application through VFS Karachi office.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello everyone. I got admission in university of windsor and I applied for my visa last week. Today I got offer letter from York university, Now how do i notify cic that i would like to join York university instead of windsor. should i wait for the process to be over or should i email them and let them know of the change in my application.

Any suggestions >???

khan12345

Oct 31, 2014
ALM123 said:
Hello everyone. I got admission in university of windsor and I applied for my visa last week. Today I got offer letter from York university, Now how do i notify cic that i would like to join York university instead of windsor. should i wait for the process to be over or should i email them and let them know of the change in my application.

Any suggestions >???
How did you apply paper or online?

khan12345

Oct 31, 2014
When you login to your cic account, there is an option saying "DLI".. It is on the same page where you can check your messages.. You can use that to inform the CIC that you will be attending a different institute...

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hi,

I Found this forum today and It took me 2 hours to completely go through all the posts :p.
Well I have applied for the visa on 7th May and Still waiting for Medical. It seems people applying later i.e. in June are more anxious than :p. Its better to wait with others rather than waiting alone. Lets hope for the Best mates.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee