+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Srsmg1 said:
Hello
anyone have any idea?
I needed to know that how good is windsor city
I mean by studies, part time job, community
Windsor is pretty good city because you can find plenty of cheap accommodation nearby university and colleges, weather is real nice better than other parts of Canada. Part time jobs are available but Its entirely your luck buddy. As far as community is concerned, Canadians are overall Welcoming people. : )

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys anyone applied in simon fraser university.....kindly let me know.....i want to contact him...and plzzzz add me to whatsapp group if any.....coz i didnt got medical call still...kindly help me

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
many applicants who have applied before you have nt got med call still.....so wait with us brother

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
umar127 said:
many applicants who have applied before you have nt got med call still.....so wait with us brother
yeah bro we have to wait in any condition.....cant do anything except wait.....so best of luck everyone

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys plz kindly guide me that i have a question that i had done my fsc with biology and i got admission in engineering in simon fraser university....kindly guide me that this thing affects visa chances or not....kindly guide me fast.....getting worried about it

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
abbasraza78 said:
Guys plz kindly guide me that i have a question that i had done my fsc with biology and i got admission in engineering in simon fraser university....kindly guide me that this thing affects visa chances or not....kindly guide me fast.....getting worried about it
FSc Biology group and going to Engineering degree shouldn't be any problem. Because your main field is BS Degree. Having conflict in BS degree and MS degree is a problem. So you shouldn't be worried about that. Baki visa to sab ka luck he hay. Kissi ki documents pori hay uss ka bhe nae lagta, kissi ki conditional offer p bhe lag jata hay. Best of Luck though

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Ahmed15 said:
FSc Biology group and going to Engineering degree shouldn't be any problem. Because your main field is BS Degree. Having conflict in BS degree and MS degree is a problem. So you shouldn't be worried about that. Baki visa to sab ka luck he hay. Kissi ki documents pori hay uss ka bhe nae lagta, kissi ki conditional offer p bhe lag jata hay. Best of Luck though
thanks bro....best of luck to u too......thanks for getting me rid of my problem.....thanks

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Ahmed15 said:
Well according to my opinion it could be problematic ... because in most of the cases ... chc has rejected the application due to have no link between the current and previous degrees .... well God forbid mai be I am wrong .... in such situation strong SOP could be workable for visa acceptance
Good luck