+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Nabz_248

Jul 14, 2015
seena said:
Well nabeel it has been a month of your processed file n you will get appointment 10 August to onwards ... so it could be beneficial for you .. to take appointment

Well I got admission in university of Saskatchewan n I have shown just bank statements of. 19 to 22000 $ that's it....

Eid Mubarak to all

N one thing more sheeda bro is updating a Google sheet for all pakis processing visa .... you should request him to enter your details I'm that sheet so you come to know the news about visa approval or rejection
got it thanks.

petern

Mar 25, 2015
Hi Guys ,

I want to know what is the documents needed for the online application?

can I study a new field different than my study & experience ? can CIC object I want to start from zero and study IT diploma and I ve 12 years experience in Marketing !! I am afraid for the outcome

can any body help me with advise please!

thanks

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
seena said:
Hey

Nabeel... tell us your timeline.... when did u apply for visa ?
I faced so much trouble when IOm given me date after 4 weeks I.e. 10th of August in Karachi but its too late .... so I took appointment on 5th of august in Islamabad .... that's y its my sincere advice to you all ... who are waiting for medical to take appointment for medical in advance .... because now everybody is in edge of September intake... those who done upfront are in safe side as they are waiting for final decision

So nabeel firstly share your time line
Secondly take appointment just after eid...
Good luck

Hello-Is it really possible to take an appointment prior to a medical call? I applied on the 14th of may and still waiting for a response....

seena

Apr 30, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
Hello-Is it really possible to take an appointment prior to a medical call? I applied on the 14th of may and still waiting for a response....
Yeah MKAGJJ

It is possible that's y am saying ... why I'm suggesting this ? Let Me clear ....
IOM while appointing applicants didn't know who has medical call or who doesn't have ..
No direct link between chc n IOM
So you people should reserve your medical day .. because the availability of dates in IOM is after 4 weeks from now.... if you reserve your medical day then surely IOM will give u after 10th of August .. this is confirm ... so if you missed the chance then you have to wait for medical too which is really headache n painful .

Nobody guided me :'( otherwise I reserved my seat in July for medical .... I did wait 8 weeks for medical then again 4 weeks wait for medical day

So I'm sincerely suggesting you people ....

Good luck

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys i applied on 20 may and still waiting for medical call....i am extremely getting worried.kindly guide me plzzzzzzzz :-[

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Seena sheeda guys guide me that i had shown bank statement of 20 lakh as according to rules we have to show 1 year fee +10000$for living.My total fee is 20 lac but i paid 10 lac and showed 10 lacs in bank+10 lac for expenses.is there any issue in it...plzzzz guide me

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
Seena sheeda guys guide me that i had shown bank statement of 20 lakh as according to rules we have to show 1 year fee +10000$for living.My total fee is 20 lac but i paid 10 lac and showed 10 lacs in bank+10 lac for expenses.is there any issue in it...plzzzz guide me
first of abbas take a deep breath...

relax?

now I also shown more or less same amount which you have used in VISA application... and now it is time for praying ... trust me abbas.. 70% luck works on it... if canada is in luck then no Maaa ka laal will stop you ... but it isnt your luck ...even healthy statement wont help you....

and in coming week you will give us good news about your VISA ... trust me .....
medical call aaaway he aaway

go and enjoy your eid

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
seena said:
first of abbas take a deep breath...

relax?

now I also shown more or less same amount which you have used in VISA application... and now it is time for praying ... trust me abbas.. 70% luck works on it... if canada is in luck then no Maaa ka laal will stop you ... but it isnt your luck ...even healthy statement wont help you....

and in coming week you will give us good news about your VISA ... trust me .....
medical call aaaway he aaway

go and enjoy your eid
lol....thanks bro...kuch skoon mila dil ko nhi to meri to jan nikal rhi hai wait kr kr kay....
thanks..inshallah will get medical call.aur duaon main yaad rkhna

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
lol....thanks bro...kuch skoon mila dil ko nhi to meri to jan nikal rhi hai wait kr kr kay....
thanks..inshallah will get medical call.aur duaon main yaad rkhna
seena bhai ki duaon mai hain sb .... :p ;D

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
seena said:
Yeah MKAGJJ

It is possible that's y am saying ... why I'm suggesting this ? Let Me clear ....
IOM while appointing applicants didn't know who has medical call or who doesn't have ..
No direct link between chc n IOM
So you people should reserve your medical day .. because the availability of dates in IOM is after 4 weeks from now.... if you reserve your medical day then surely IOM will give u after 10th of August .. this is confirm ... so if you missed the chance then you have to wait for medical too which is really headache n painful .

Nobody guided me :'( otherwise I reserved my seat in July for medical .... I did wait 8 weeks for medical then again 4 weeks wait for medical day

So I'm sincerely suggesting you people ....

Good luck
Thanks for the important info seena. By the way how will you manage to get your medical done from Islamabad? You are from Karachi right?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
Thanks for the important info seena. By the way how will you manage to get your medical done from Islamabad? You are from Karachi right?
my pleasure

yaawr kia manage krna flight pakernaa hai ...medical kerwana hai thoraa margillah hills mai time spend krna hai... phir sis k han dinner kr k .... next morning i'll be here in karachi again

;)

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
And guys what is the fees for medical exam?

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A