+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
@Haider and @Jamail can you please share, after how many days you guys got medical call ?
Want to add it in the sheet.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
khan12345 said:
Should I email them for medical appointment since no one is answering the phone, i can only hear the answering machine telling me to dial an extension and than the call drops
@Khan12345 can you please share your profile ...
Like applying date:
Paper Based or Online ?
Institute:
Program:

hope you will let us know.

dilawar92

Jun 30, 2015
what are the shortcut ways to show sufficient funds?
4 months bank statement is required. what if one doesn't want to wait that long
what are alternate options?? can anyone guide me please? in detail?
thank you :)

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina k lye kis kis ne dia hai visa

Bank statment one year tution fee plus one year expenses hai.. ya full two years tutiin fee plus one year expense??

Seena .. sheeda. Pls guide

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Its one year tution fees plus 10000 for one year expenses.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
mayaz1234 said:
Regina k lye kis kis ne dia hai visa

Bank statment one year tution fee plus one year expenses hai.. ya full two years tutiin fee plus one year expense??

Seena .. sheeda. Pls guide
Yup sufyan is right

One year student fees plus 10000$ for living expenses

Nabz_248

Jul 14, 2015
Hi its nabeel,
@seena, @ ahmed can you guys tell me your medical appointment dates?
I am waiting for my medical call or mail whateverr.. should I take an appointment now? Of a month or 25 days later :s please guide me

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Nabz_248 said:
Hi its nabeel,
@ seena, @ ahmed can you guys tell me your medical appointment dates?
I am waiting for my medical call or mail whateverr.. should I take an appointment now? Of a month or 25 days later :s please guide me
Hey

Nabeel... tell us your timeline.... when did u apply for visa ?
I faced so much trouble when IOm given me date after 4 weeks I.e. 10th of August in Karachi but its too late .... so I took appointment on 5th of august in Islamabad .... that's y its my sincere advice to you all ... who are waiting for medical to take appointment for medical in advance .... because now everybody is in edge of September intake... those who done upfront are in safe side as they are waiting for final decision

So nabeel firstly share your time line
Secondly take appointment just after eid...
Good luck

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Nabz_248 said:
Hi its nabeel,
@ seena, @ ahmed can you guys tell me your medical appointment dates?
seena said it right. You should take an appointment after Eid if you have applied in May.

dilawar92

Jun 30, 2015
seena said:
Yup sufyan is right

One year student fees plus 10000$ for living expenses
what are alternate options?? can you guide me please? in detail?
thank you.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
dilawar92 said:
what are alternate options?? can you guide me please? in detail?
thank you.
dilawer to be very honest I have gone through your question already ... but I didnt get that how should I suggest you......
ik ye fake tareeqa ..... k bank mai koi bandah bethaa hu jo apki statement ko 4 to 6 months ka bnaker dekhaade koi bohat ooncha bandah hu ...... but CHC do confirm all things regarding financial proofs via online so it is very risky... and I wont recommend you to do so

what I am thinking about this... you shouldnt focus on short cut this is because it could risky because its question on your career... CHC wants atleast four month statement.... if you want to take risk then its up to you... I have seen so many cases in which CHC rejected .....

BUT
on the other hand....... 70% luck matters.... its your desicion ....
goood luck

Nabz_248

Jul 14, 2015
seena said:
Hey

Nabeel... tell us your timeline.... when did u apply for visa ?
I faced so much trouble when IOm given me date after 4 weeks I.e. 10th of August in Karachi but its too late .... so I took appointment on 5th of august in Islamabad .... that's y its my sincere advice to you all ... who are waiting for medical to take appointment for medical in advance .... because now everybody is in edge of September intake... those who done upfront are in safe side as they are waiting for final decision

So nabeel firstly share your time line
Secondly take appointment just after eid...
Good luck
Thanks. First of all Eid Mubarak all of you :)

Seena I applied for study permit on 18th june and it was sent to isl on the very next day. It was all paper based.
For sure now I will try to set an appointment with em sooner, will call just after eid.( this might be really helpful advice )
For which college are you applying? And how much funds and other assets you have shown?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Nabz_248 said:
Thanks. First of all Eid Mubarak all of you :)

Seena I applied for study permit on 18th june and it was sent to isl on the very next day. It was all paper based.
For sure now I will try to set an appointment with em sooner, will call just after eid.( this might be really helpful advice )
For which college are you applying? And how much funds and other assets you have shown?
Well nabeel it has been a month of your processed file n you will get appointment 10 August to onwards ... so it could be beneficial for you .. to take appointment

Well I got admission in university of Saskatchewan n I have shown just bank statements of. 19 to 22000 $ that's it....

Eid Mubarak to all

N one thing more sheeda bro is updating a Google sheet for all pakis processing visa .... you should request him to enter your details I'm that sheet so you come to know the news about visa approval or rejection