+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

indigo87

Mar 21, 2017
s.tamoor said:
a**holes were very strict didn't do nothing out of the way

I made a table in excel by myself and paste in LOE
Sorry to hear that. I will make sure the manager knows me before I visit him/her. ;)

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
best of luck janab

rose99

Nov 20, 2016
RE: Record of employment
from my understanding, the "record of employment " -which is different than letter of employment- is an official paper that determines my pension and insurance benefits to government authorities such as Service Canada.

However, do we need to provide "record of employment" if we're applying for express entry visa from overseas??? Is a signed employment letter from supervisor enough?

I am originally from Lebanon (worked there for 5 years), due to war and economical conditions we had to move. I am currently on working visa in Abu Dhabi and our situation is just worst! So I am considering applying for EE online and main issue I have that I can't provide record of employment from Lebanon employer, plus current employer will be pissed off and maybe find an excuse to lay me over if he got a call from cic asking about me. However, my colleague - whom I worked under his supervision for 2 projects - can write a good reference letter about me.

Is reference letter from colleague + copy of 6-month payslip should be sufficient? Please help.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
What is IQAS Guys? I read some people here mentioning that it's better and faster than WES. What's the procedure to apply to IQAS for ECA and does it recognises UCP degrees or do we need to get HEC attestation like for WES?
I'm in the process of getting my spouse's Matric and Fsc certificates and after that I will be applying for her fresh degrees from UCP. Once I'm done with that , then comes the HEC attestation and the WES.

sh1984

Mar 17, 2017
MALLHI said:
What is IQAS Guys? I read some people here mentioning that it's better and faster than WES. What's the procedure to apply to IQAS for ECA and does it recognises UCP degrees or do we need to get HEC attestation like for WES?
I'm in the process of getting my spouse's Matric and Fsc certificates and after that I will be applying for her fresh degrees from UCP. Once I'm done with that , then comes the HEC attestation and the WES.
IQAS is definately better, faster and also cheaper than WES. You don't need matric and F.Sc. certificates for it. HEC attestation is also not required. only attestation from the university is required. For procedure, visit their website.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
indigo87 said:
Does anyone know how much it costs for medical examination in Lahore or Islamabad?
It should be the same all across country and keeps changing at least on a yearly basis. Last time i remember it was PKR 6700 ish for adults, and probably half of that for kids. If i remember correctly this was late 2014

Please note that this is only for basic standard evaluation. Any thing they suspect is needed, would be additional.

E.g. if you have had blood transfusion some time in the past, they might test for hepatitis. I remember that cost was around 2k though of course this could vary significantly depending upon the situation.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
fahadkhipak said:
I have received an ITA on March 1, 2017. Is there any other Pakistani here with the same status similar to mine?
Similar to mine. I have submitted application and have received AOR on 15 March.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
MALLHI said:
I am also Ucp graduate and I get my Eca done from University of Toronto. Iqas, I heard are very slow and may fake upto 6 months. University of Toronto took 2 months for my application and their process is also hassle free.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
indigo87 said:
Does anyone know how much it costs for medical examination in Lahore or Islamabad?
Rs.100,81 to be precise

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
Dear All,

I am working on my application post ITA and need guidance on the following. Will highly appreciate your expert opinion.

1. My wife and daughter will not accompany me and hence are unaccompanying. I have read in some threads that there should be a SOLID reason for not accompanying your spouse like in my case, i want to give myself some time before i call my wife and daughter as she is only one year old. Will there be any issue or problem if I mention this in reason of not accompanying them at the moment?

2. To what extent we have to share the travel history of the family of spouse? For example if her brother or father had a short trip to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah (not more than a month) so should this be included?

Thank you in advance for the time and help and all the best to all for your respective applications

God Bless!

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
you have to disclose that you are married and have to show funds for your wife and family members even if they aren't travelling with you.
This may have impact on your points but should be best thing you can do should you later want to take your family with you.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
BasitBangash said:
Dear All,

I am working on my application post ITA and need guidance on the following. Will highly appreciate your expert opinion.

1. My wife and daughter will not accompany me and hence are unaccompanying. I have read in some threads that there should be a SOLID reason for not accompanying your spouse like in my case, i want to give myself some time before i call my wife and daughter as she is only one year old. Will there be any issue or problem if I mention this in reason of not accompanying them at the moment? {mention the reason but it will be considered suspicious and could be a problem. I believe this reason is not a valid reason and can be treated that you way want to increase your crs}

2. To what extent we have to share the travel history of the family of spouse? For example if her brother or father had a short trip to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah (not more than a month) so should this be included? {you have to mention complete travel history, even i you will try to hide it's useless as you will be asked to scan every page of all passports and it will pop up there}

Thank you in advance for the time and help and all the best to all for your respective applications

God Bless!