+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
civil1 said:
Thanks. I hope so that it would be good enough. But people having Nominations & Job Offers have a better chance of getting the first serving, if you ask me.

Having said that, i feel that 380s to 425s will be the cut-off score for first invites...
Dun know why but having a bad feeling they wont go too low...Hopefully i am wrong

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
"Which Provinces or Territories Consider living in?"

What should I select, I have not idea? Need your help.

Or should I select "All Provinces and Territories"?

civil1

Dec 26, 2014
Sky-Walker said:
"Which Provinces or Territories Consider living in?"

What should I select, I have not idea? Need your help.

Or should I select "All Provinces and Territories"?
Select All

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Be Careful - say if you choose Quebec only, it means you are not eligible for any of the EE programs (CEC, FSW or PNP).

Just pointing this out since many people from outside Canada might not know it. Qubec has its own immigration programs. You can apply for Non Quebec programs as well as use Quebec experience to qualify, IF YOU INTEND TO LIVE OUTSIDE of Quebec.

Of course it is possible that you get a non Quebec PR but latter decided to move to Quebec.

The important point is that at the time of and during application, your intent should not be to live in QC in order to go for any of EE programs.

[G]aMe[R]

Jan 22, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am ending up at 352 points, dont know my stranding as yet, what are average points calculated so far?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
fkl said:
Be Careful - say if you choose Quebec only, it means you are not eligible for any of the EE programs (CEC, FSW or PNP).

Just pointing this out since many people from outside Canada might not know it. Qubec has its own immigration programs. You can apply for Non Quebec programs as well as use Quebec experience to qualify, IF YOU INTEND TO LIVE OUTSIDE of Quebec.

Of course it is possible that you get a non Quebec PR but latter decided to move to Quebec.

The important point is that at the time of and during application, your intent should not be to live in QC in order to go for any of EE programs.
Should I select all?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to CIC CRS, I get 388. But according to Canadavisa EE score calculator, I get 352.

NOC 2281 (Skill Level B ? .. o_O. They put programmers in Skill Level A and system admins in Skill Level B :eek: )
IELTS: L7, R7.5, S7, W6.5
Waiting for ECA report
Experience: 6+ years

WES, ICAS have rigid management policies that makes life hard for me. They won't accept documents from many private sector universities in Pakistan. They readily accept documents from public sector universities. And there's more to it. I was forced to select CES for ECA.

As per the lady on the phone, I now have to wait 18 weeks (rather than 15 weeks) to get ECA from CES. Its mind boggling, the time I have to waste just for getting ECA.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
hariskhan said:
According to CIC CRS, I get 388. But according to Canadavisa EE score calculator, I get 352.

NOC 2281 (Skill Level B ? .. o_O. They put programmers in Skill Level A and system admins in Skill Level B :eek: )
IELTS: L7, R7.5, S7, W6.5
Waiting for ECA report
Experience: 6+ years

WES, ICAS have rigid management policies that makes life hard for me. They won't accept documents from many private sector universities in Pakistan. They readily accept documents from public sector universities. And there's more to it. I was forced to select CES for ECA.

As per the lady on the phone, I now have to wait 18 weeks (rather than 15 weeks) to get ECA from CES. Its mind boggling, the time I have to waste just for getting ECA.

I received my ECA from CES after 18 weeks, while, when I applied for ECA, duration was 8 weeks, and I missed the FSW program only due to the CES/UoT.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
civil1 said:
Yes you should, as the EE doesn't include Quebec..
OK.

Jan 7, 2015
please tell me details of WES from pakistan.

1) I have b.com and mba degree.... should i attest both of transcripts and degrees from HEC and then sealed it into the HEC enveloped by myself ???
2) matric and inter results and degree attested from IBCC board and sealed it into the Board envelope ???

3) send both of the envelopes along with application to WES ??
4) how long it ll take time to be assessed by WES and what is the total cost including fee ???

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Make sure your University is in the list of "accepted universities from Pakistan" for WES, before sending your documents. If its not in the list, it'll be waste of money and time.

Search Google for WES ECA Canada. Checkout required documents page on WES website for what to send them.