+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Received PT from Ontario and now submitting documents. Is there any harm if I attach the color printout of the scanned version of Bank Statement and Bank Letter or it's mandatory that those should be original?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bahadur said:
It means I would have to get it translated from notary. If it is required from me.
I wrote this before and usually i don't waste my time correcting others. I just share what i know since that is the max i can do.

On the personal information form it asks for Government issued id / travel document and passport. Once you fill that, it asks Do you have another government issued id? The personalized checklist will only generate space for NIC if you fill this field with a YES and add info there.

However, in that system it is NOT mandatory, which is just my point.

A lot of people add it there, and surely you can do that as well if you want to.

I just wanted to clarify that it is not coming from some MANDATORY requirement or checklist generated. If you mention it, the list would ask to include that, if you don't it won't - period.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need advice regarding HEC Degree + Transcript Re-verification

I have already done my BBA degree + transcript attestation in December 2011. Now, I am planning for WES ECA. However, just to be on the safe side I would like to know whether I need to reverify my BBA degree and transcript? Looking forward for advice from people who have done their WES ECA (specially from people who have done reverification from HEC because of ECA).

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one question about Police clearance certificate:

I am a resident of Karachi since birth but i shifted my residence within Karachi 3 years ago , previously i lived in District Central (for 12 years ) now i live in District malir ( for 3 years ).
Now do i now require to submit 2 police clearance certificate ( one from new Karachi police station and one from malir police station ) or just one from the current (malir police station ) shall suffice ?

Thanks for your response.
M.Zeeshan

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syeduzairhaider said:
Need advice regarding HEC Degree + Transcript Re-verification

I have already done my BBA degree + transcript attestation in December 2011. Now, I am planning for WES ECA. However, just to be on the safe side I would like to know whether I need to reverify my BBA degree and transcript? Looking forward for advice from people who have done their WES ECA (specially from people who have done reverification from HEC because of ECA).
WES verifies your HEC attestaion status from das.hec.gov.pk .. So you should check online the status of your 2011 attestaion application yourself .. If it says "attested" and shows the name of person who attested your documents... you are good to go

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
doitnow said:
I have one question about Police clearance certificate:

I am a resident of Karachi since birth but i shifted my residence within Karachi 3 years ago , previously i lived in District Central (for 12 years ) now i live in District malir ( for 3 years ).
Now do i now require to submit 2 police clearance certificate ( one from new Karachi police station and one from malir police station ) or just one from the current (malir police station ) shall suffice ?

Thanks for your response.
M.Zeeshan
Ideally you do it from both since you need to cover entire time frame since the age of 18.

If you don't include the previous address any where in your application / docs, CIC won't know and a certificate from current residence would be okay as well.

Point is that PC needs to cover entire time frame since the age of 18.

wings113

Dec 17, 2015
Hi,

I did my Masters from US and Bachelors from Pakistan. Right now i am in US and applying for Express Entry Canada. Do I need to do the WES equivalency for Bachelors or just Masters is fine. Because HEC is so slow, I sent my documents to my brother for HEC attestation. Hopefully I get that soon but I was thinking of my Masters degree would work. Also, what are the proof of funds, my husband has funds but I am the primary applicant so is it ok for us to show his account?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Do we need to translate NADRA Smart card (CNIC)? As it has mentioned names and other details in English, but on the back side Address is not in English.

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
wings113 said:
Hi,

I did my Masters from US and Bachelors from Pakistan. Right now i am in US and applying for Express Entry Canada. Do I need to do the WES equivalency for Bachelors or just Masters is fine. Because HEC is so slow, I sent my documents to my brother for HEC attestation. Hopefully I get that soon but I was thinking of my Masters degree would work. Also, what are the proof of funds, my husband has funds but I am the primary applicant so is it ok for us to show his account?
If for the US degree, WES does not require any prior educational document then you are all set to go. For degrees gained in Pakistan, you also need to send some document issued by your board at secondary level, which adds up to trouble and is a cumbersome process.

For proof of funds, the main applicant should have funds in his/her own account.

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
fkl said:
I wrote this before and usually i don't waste my time correcting others. I just share what i know since that is the max i can do.

On the personal information form it asks for Government issued id / travel document and passport. Once you fill that, it asks Do you have another government issued id? The personalized checklist will only generate space for NIC if you fill this field with a YES and add info there.

However, in that system it is NOT mandatory, which is just my point.

A lot of people add it there, and surely you can do that as well if you want to.

I just wanted to clarify that it is not coming from some MANDATORY requirement or checklist generated. If you mention it, the list would ask to include that, if you don't it won't - period.
Thanks for replying from your precious time. :)

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Received ITA :)

Anybody else?

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Sky-Walker said:
Received ITA :)

Anybody else?
I received ITA today as well

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
I have a query about Background Declaration form, Education section, should I start filling years from 6th class or from 10th?

I am confused I entered in my SINP form, from 10th to onword my University education.

Jawad Talib

Sep 30, 2015
Salum u Alikum guys!! Just a quickie here:

My DOB is 26-10-1982, so technically I turned 18 on 26-10-2000. While submitting my EE, I provided PCC starting from January 2001 - till date. Am I ok here?

Thanks in advance
Jawad