10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
sherdills said:
Dear - The relevant boards will not give u attested photo copy of the original docs. They"ll only put their verification stamps on the original documents and will refer to IBCC to get the attested photo copies. I heard IBCC offices are now with majoriy of the boards.
Dear Sherdill, can you please call me at 056-6120376 (m also in Abu Dhabi)
I need your guidance for IBCC and HEC process.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ali_aff said:
Dear Sherdill, can you please call me at 056-6120376 (m also in Abu Dhabi)
I need your guidance for IBCC and HEC process.
Sir

Process is very simple
For WES , IBCC is not required , attested copies from respective boards , sealed in respective envelops

HEC :- Attested copies of all result cards / mark sheets and degrees from Graduation onwards , sealed by HEC

Stay Blessed

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
msaeed said:
Sir

Process is very simple
For WES , IBCC is not required , attested copies from respective boards , sealed in respective envelops

HEC :- Attested copies of all result cards / mark sheets and degrees from Graduation onwards , sealed by HEC

Stay Blessed
Dear Saeed Bhai - please refer to the relevant board websites and download the form. The form itself states that the copies of the docs will be sent to IBCC and it has to be collected from their. Even for the school kids, I had to get docs attested from IBCC. My motivation is not to prove anybody wrong; else help people with the best info I have that can save them from the trouble we went thru. I personally have gone thru the process last year and all docs have IBCC stamps all over :).

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
sherdills said:
Dear Saeed Bhai - please refer to the relevant board websites and download the form. The form itself states that the copies of the docs will be sent to IBCC and it has to be collected from their. Even for the school kids, I had to get docs attested from IBCC. My motivation is not to prove anybody wrong; else help people with the best info I have that can save them from the trouble we went thru. I personally have gone thru the process last year and all docs have IBCC stamps all over :).
Dear Sherdills,

Its not required as I myself got the ECA from WES by only board attested sealed envelop copies and FYR last year Intermediate/Secondary school certificate copies were not required. its started from this Jan 2014.

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
nshah32 said:
Dear Sherdills,

Its not required as I myself got the ECA from WES by only board attested sealed envelop copies and FYR last year Intermediate/Secondary school certificate copies were not required. its started from this Jan 2014.
Dear - I have gone thru the process with a group of candidates that applied in 2013 (all my friends). You are right that it was not mentioned on WES website to provide these certificates however they asked for these during the document requirement phase. 2 of us only went thru with their higher degrees attested by HEC. I am sharing the details based on my experience, there may be other ways also which could be followed. I am based outside Pakistan and have to go thru slightly difficult phase to get these docs attested from Pakistan.
Same like you are sharing your experience, I cannot say you are not right.

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I do not have the original marks sheet for intermediate....will IBCC attest photocopy?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
ali_aff said:
I do not have the original marks sheet for intermediate....will IBCC attest photocopy?
Dear go for CEC, UoT for ECA. They do not require for inter or matric photocopies.

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nshah32 said:
Dear go for CEC, UoT for ECA. They do not require for inter or matric photocopies.
They also require see below;
Pakistan
Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

•Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
and
Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

•All final Diplomas
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
•All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
•College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
ali_aff said:
They also require see below;
Pakistan
Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

•Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
and
Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

•All final Diplomas
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
•All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
and
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
•College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two types of assessment services available at CES : Post Secondary and Higher Secondary

and for CIC or immigration purpose you need to have Post Secondary Assessment
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/ces-services/assessments-for-immigration-purposes

The form contains the following
Your application for a CES Assessment Report for the FSWP will require:
· A completed and signed application form
· A colour photocopy of your photo identification showing your date of birth
· A colour photocopy of both sides of the award for each completed program of study (diploma or certificate) in its original
language and official English or French translations
· A colour photocopy of both sides of your academic records (transcripts, statement of marks) for each completed program of
study in their original language and official English or French translations
· Sealed official academic records mailed directly from each educational institution listed on your CES application package
(submitted separately). Applicants with completed studies in the People's Republic of China (PRC) should refer to the
Document Requirements www.learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/countrylist/
china for additional information
· Full payment of applicable service fees

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I applied to WES for evaluation of my B.Sc. Civil Engineering. Today, I checked and found that the evaluation is completed and report is sent through regular mail. And there is an option of upgrade report in my account. I want to upgrade my report as I want to include my other degree that is M.Sc. Civil Engineering. When I tried to do so they asked me What would you like to do? * There was a drop-down menu with following options,

1. Add my new final degree
2. Add new courses and my final degree
3. Add new courses but I have not received my final degree
4. Add another credential
5. upgrade from document-by-document to course-by-course evaluation

It must be either 1 or 4, others are irrelevant. Guyz could you please help me out in this puzzle.

Thanks in Advance

Rizwan

ciitbilal

Jul 3, 2014
F_S_W said:
bro,
i recently got my documents attested from HEC.
first of all there was a little spelling mistake in my father name in matriculation cert. they ask me to get it corrected. after this "Ragra" they ask me to get SSC and HSSC attested from IBCC first, then they will attest my degrees. I got it attested first from BISE , then they (BISE) sent my dox directly to IBCC then IBCC attested my SSC and HSSC after that HEC attestd my Degrees.

that is my personal experience, you try your luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro I've started working on this just a couple of days ago and this is a big setback. My father's name is incorrect (Malik Aslam) on all educational certificates including SSC, HSC and BSC. However, all other documents have correct name (Muhammad Aslam Khan). I'll be in a big mess. How much time it took you to get father's name corrected? My SSC/FSC is from BISE Lahore.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FSW- MI-1 APPLICANTS, 6-12 OR 18 MONTH LETTER(S) HOLDERS !!!

ANY FSW-MI-1 APPLICANT,WHO APPLIED UPTO 25TH-JUNE-2010 AND HAVE RECEIVED 6-12 OR 18 MONTH LETTER(S) FROM CIC/LVO,COULD CONNECT TO THE BELOW GIVEN LINK TO ANALYSE CIC TIMELINE(S).........MOREOVER, PROVIDE YR OWN TIMELINES [SEE FIELD A TO S (CLICK MENTIONED LINK FOR EXAMPLE] IF WANNA BE PART OF THIS EXCEL SHEET TO HELP OTHERS AND ANALYSE YOURSELF AT A GLANCE.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zu8d03m30kuRUPayQtKEBMhBqi4Z1_4LbmjuXQUiJtY
Email: sasifhassan @ gmail.com

Arsalaan

Jul 10, 2014
I have applied for degree attestation to HEC in May 2014 through OCS now 47 days already passed but no result please guide me how can I take back my documents and do it personaly by visiting ISB or

how can I take follow-up from OCS.

Regards
Arsalan

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
Dear friends,

I got my degree attested but uptil now thy haven't updated the status on website.

I am calling HEC, they are saying person naming Bashir will do but he is not reply on call or by email. What i will do now as i am not in Pakistan.

Please advise if any other person I can contact in HEC Islamabad.

Thanks

Ansab Qureshi

Aug 9, 2014
omarlassan said:
so i got over this nightmare. send them the following
Attested O and A Level eqv. in sealed envelop by ibcc
O A level degrees (no need to send in sealed envelop, atleast in my case)
University degree + transcript attested and sealed by HEC

all these documents, finally caused my eval. to start
I have done two of these three things. Please tell me how to do the third thing. I have completed the attestation of my O Levels and USA High School Diploma equivalence in sealed envelope by ibcc. I have also completed university transcript attested and sealed by HEC. Please tell me how to get O A level degree? I do have original O level and USA High School diploma with me, but how should I send these to WES? Should I ask my school to issue new O level degree and then send it to WES? How did you acquire and send our O A level degrees to WES?