+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Can any one help me ... wes on it's website says hec documents to be send directly. .. this info is updated recently ... does hec offers direct sending.?

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
ksq said:
Can any one help me ... wes on it's website says hec documents to be send directly. .. this info is updated recently ... does hec offers direct sending.?
Dude, just take sealed envelope from HEC and arrange to send it thru DHL. As simple as it is written.
HEC will not do it for u for free.

waitingkills

Mar 8, 2011
Hello seniors
can anyone plz tell me how much points i can get for my Bcom 2 years ?
I have done B Com, after that one year Diploma in IT from Trade and Testing Board and after That Masters in IT
my total education is around 17 years of studies

Can any senior suggests how many points i can get for FSW ?
19 or 22 ?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
ksq said:
On WES website it says: "Please request for all attested photocopies from HEC to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES"

Simple, get the attested photcopies sealed in an envelope by HEC, take it and send it!

If you are paying by DD, put DD in another envelope, and then put both envelopes in the envelope provided by DHL. (In this way you will save money)
Seniors correct me if i am wrong!

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Atharabbas,
You explained the HEC attestation process very well. I really appreciate your help.
Kindly explain it for the SSC & HSSC till sealed envelop process also.
Please.! I am waiting for your response.

Thanks
Mark Adams
Lahore, Pakistan

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
mark adams said:
Hi Atharabbas,
You explained the HEC attestation process very well. I really appreciate your help.
Kindly explain it for the SSC & HSSC till sealed envelop process also.
Please.! I am waiting for your response.

Thanks
Mark Adams
Lahore, Pakistan
Follow the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

barsinp

Jun 3, 2014
Dear All,

My case is a bit weird, I have completed O-Levels and A-Levels from Dubai and then I completed BCS and MBA from Karachi.

Does HEC need to see my O-Levels and A-Levels?

Does WES need my O-Levels and A-Levels?

Thanks.

peepop12

Apr 12, 2013
sherdills said:
Dear Rizwan - For matric and F.Sc, the procedure you have described above is correct and the way to go. Just get your certificates verified by your board and IBCC will attest and provide them in an envelope. If you can go by yourself to IBCC, that will make things a lot easier for you otherwise IBCC will inquire about the person taking care of your docs and why.
For your engineering degrees, you have to go to HEC, again go by yourself to simplify the procedure. (can be done either in Lahore or ISB). They know WES so you'll get the required ones.
You can send me PM and I'll be able to assist if you need more help. Good Luck.
Regards - Inam
Dear Sir,

One question, my BSc Degree + transcript is attested by HEC. Now I have to make copies, attest the copies by HEC as well ? Please clarify

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
peepop12 said:
Dear Sir,

One question, my BSc Degree + transcript is attested by HEC. Now I have to make copies, attest the copies by HEC as well ? Please clarify
Yes you must have to.
Its better to have coloured photo copies of ur docs. Submit them to HEC and mention u want this for WES, they ll attest the photo copies and give u back in a sealed envelope which you ll arrange to send to WES thru courier. Good Luck

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
I personally visit HEC and got my degree sealed attested and photocopies attested they can attest and sealed all document at the same time you just have to select your copies and have to pay first and also if there is some one in Pakistan any relative cousin and friend they can also go Hec and do everything on your behalf.

Thanks,

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Hello guys,

After getting all the documents attested by HEC, which documents do we have to put in A4 size brown envelope to get them sealed and whether we have to put WES form in that envelope as well?

Kindly reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance !!

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Hello ,

Can anyone send me sample of authority letter which is sent to HEC because I will not personally visit HEC. Please help me

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Guyz reply me... I am waiting for your reply so I can send my documents. Please it's urgent. I will be thankful to u

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
simple write it down, that you are authorizing _____________(person Name, Nic#) to do the process of attestation on your behalf for HEC, as you are out of country/town. (that person has to carry his own nic. )
the contents of letter of doesn't matter. letter must be attested from 18 grade govt officer. your signatures and nic#.

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Thanks samsaf29

One more thing is it necessary to get matric and inter documents attested by IBCC??