+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
docpak said:
dont say so:( i dont believe it to b true we all wil get pass port request in 2011,it tuk me ten months from RBVO to get medical request i cant wait now so longgggg:(

@ devilhimself are u in saudi arabia?
@ shah are u also abroad?

is it true that if some hasnt travelled abroad ever (neither me nor spouse) then security checks take less time?

inshaALLAH WE WILL have PPR1 in end of nov or start of DEC :)

best of luck to all

docpAK
HI
Well I dont want to wait either BUT, I dont know but spread sheet is making me believe the rumour :)

As for Security checks easier if not moved to countries, yes and no, not sure. Reason, when I came to middle east they did all the security checks before granting visa. SO might be that we already have a clearance :D but...you never know how it goes. ITS THE BIG mystery :)

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
devilhimselff said:
HI
Well I dont want to wait either BUT, I dont know but spread sheet is making me believe the rumour :)

As for Security checks easier if not moved to countries, yes and no, not sure. Reason, when I came to middle east they did all the security checks before granting visa. SO might be that we already have a clearance :D but...you never know how it goes. ITS THE BIG mystery :)
hmmm u rite....acha jo ho acha ho.....ammin

best of luck

docpak

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
Hi Guys :) !!Ur advices helping me ! thankss,I made up of my mind to apply for Canada, but some of my
husbands relatives(who already lives in Australia0 strongly offer us to move to Australia.
Now I have a choice between Canada and Australia ,but cant decide . :(

YOU PEOPLE !!!!WHY DECIDED TO APPLY FOR CANADA?

Is CANADA BETTER PLACE TO SETTLE?
As I know getting PR in Australia long and annoying prosses
what abt Canada?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Alia said:
Hi Guys :) !!Ur advices helping me ! thankss,I made up of my mind to apply for Canada, but some of my
husbands relatives(who already lives in Australia0 strongly offer us to move to Australia.

what abt Canada?
Your and Your Husband's Proffession?

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alia said:

what abt Canada?
chk following threads
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-vs-australia-t13842.30.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-or-australia-migration-t14527.30.html

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Alia said:

what abt Canada?
well if you want to apply in skilled worker class... i think the process time is around 1.5-2 years now.... so even if you apply now its gonna be good anytime soon....
but i know that if you apply in one of those demanded categories..you application process time is only one year....or even less...

and about life well to much extent..... its a constant struggle..both in Australia n Canada. ofcourse you can work and your kids will have good education for free until college...there are costs too...

let me briefly tell you the plusses n minnuss... according to me

+ things
>Good education for kids free upto college..
>all essential medical free once you land as immigrant
>social benefits etc if you lose or dont have a job
>safe and liberal environment...
>multicultural..(depending on where you come, like torono is multicultural.. with lots n lots of desi ppl...every one has freedom to exercise there own religion)

- things
>winter... adverse winter...again depending on where you come... like montreal n calgary n vancouvor are worse than toronto
>delays in medical assistance... specially in emergency situation.... appointments are given after weeks if not months..(pakistan me to jo test kerana ho ... paisay de ker kara saktay hain...here its not like that)
>canadian passport... in 4-5 yrs..that makes you citizen and give you all citizen rights.. also many ppl get passport n then try to move to middleast countries...
>Far and Expensive to visit pakistan....atleast 14 hrs by air and $1500 min....so you can't visit very often
>miyaan,biwi,batchay are alone... no rishtaydaar like pakistan... no khala,mamo,chacha,taya, nana, nani, dada,dadi close enough to meet often..
>your studies from pakistan are zero here... unless you have professional degree. so for a job of your field you got to study again... OR what most ppl do is start any entry level job they get.. like physical work,cashier etc .... or grow in that.... so it is kind of starting from the scrath.. and smone already settled in his career won't be attracted to it..

In the end, its better for the future of your family because its very safe... inflation is not like pakistan... and its clean environment...

now i can't suggest you to go for Australia or Canada or don't go for it... cz thats for you and your husband to decide... i hv told you things from my experience that could act as guideline.. talk to more ppl from canada...esp if you hv smone from your family here already. in my opinion Australian life is very rushy n busy whereas Canadian life is slow less than to that extent.i think u should go for canada.... ;D... as this forum is for canadian ppl....i cant give u details for Australia.... ;)

what does your husband do?and where?

hope i could do sm help..zino

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
HI!
my husband is dentist and me myself is Social Worker(but i am afraid it has no value,bsz of it short duration 1,5 year course wich been done in National University of Kazakhstan,I am citizen of KZ)
and right now I am hairdresser( have a degree)
As I know abt Australia that until WE will get there PR i I have to pay for my sons school as well.(monthly)
it is burden for new comers wht do u think?
Hey guys keep updating this thread daily( I dont have such info. to post here )

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
hiiii

jaag jain sub....no news? no update from any??

how static:(

docpak

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Guys I have a query regarding my friend's case ,
he applied in June , application received at CIC on the 26th of June , received PER at the end of August, after PER his E-CASE was directly IN-PROCESS, his NOC is 7216 (Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades)
today he got a fone call from T C S (Courier Company) , they told him that he has got a packet of documents from Canada Plz bring Rs 1300 with u & collect ur packet.................................
he is a bit worried, what would be in his packet? he will go to pick it up tomorrow,
it cant be a medical request??? as he was not asked for additional documents yet? he didn't send PCC for himself & his Mrs??? Didn't send his original Birth Certificate??? Also missing some educational documents of his wife (didn't enclose his wife's O Levels Certificate) which may reduce his Mrs education points too.........
Note: he is a textile graduate does not have a degree in Mechanical Trade but his J D's were matched according to the requirement of CIC..
Plz share ur views........ has he got rejection from V O due to incomplete docs? have they sent his all original docs to him or his complete application is sent back to him???

AFTER PER HIS E-CAS DIRECTLY CHANGED TO IN-PROCESS (NOT R B V O)

Murtaza

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MurtazaH said:
he applied in June , application received at CIC on the 26th of June , received PER at the end of August, after PER his E-CASE was directly IN-PROCESS, his NOC is 7216 (Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades)
today he got a fone call from T C S (Courier Company) , they told him that he has got a packet of documents from Canada Plz bring Rs 1300 with u & collect ur packet.................................
he is a bit worried, what would be in his packet? he will go to pick it up tomorrow,
it cant be a medical request??? as he was not asked for additional documents yet? he didn't send PCC for himself & his Mrs??? Didn't send his original Birth Certificate??? Also missing some educational documents of his wife (didn't enclose his wife's O Levels Certificate) which may reduce his Mrs education points too.........
Note: he is a textile graduate does not have a degree in Mechanical Trade but his J D's were matched according to the requirement of CIC..
Plz share ur views........ has he got rejection from V O due to incomplete docs? have they sent his all original docs to him or his complete application is sent back to him???

Murtaza
be positive, seems medical and additional doc request.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Adroit said:
be positive, seems medical and additional doc request.
Dear i was also thinking, it might be for some additional docs but i guess they never send additional docs request in that way???? it is sent through e-mail or normal post????

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
MurtazaH said:
Dear i was also thinking, it might be for some additional docs but i guess they never send additional docs request in that way???? it is sent through e-mail or normal post????
and they also do not send refused files through courier.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
MurtazaH said:

Murtaza
How about waiting and getting the docs from TCS and finding out, instead of over the top predictions...:)

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Guys my friend received his packet from T C S , Yesss........ it is a medical request, including PCC & RPRF request......
He is really a lucky chap he got medical request less than two months after receiving PER,
God knows how V Officers are working on applications , it seems they are working quickly on specific NOC's ? ? ?

I m thankful to all of my friends who shared & posted their views ,

Thanx again & appreciated.

Murtaza