+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA everyone...

Sorry have been away...

Just wanted to update that i have done meds today...had a great experience with Dr.neelofar (Ali Medical) islamabad...wanted to highly recommend them to everyone...

Still have to get my PCC done...Inshallah should be done in coming week...

Anyone else got any update??

Congratulations Dear

Does any one have the same experience in Karachi??? Plz advice & recommend the good Dr in Karachi, my friend wants to get the appointment but he wants to go to the great one ;D

Regards

Murtaza

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
ss1886 said:
@ Alia

I can understand luck if

1. His case had been processed for some time, I mean he did not go RBVO and straight away went In Process and without anytime for background check he got his medical request.
2. He did not send birth certifciate and even now with MR , London VO has not asked for Birth certificate.
3. He being a textile worker has been accepted as mechanical trade supervisor.
dear ss1886

textile is very huge industry in pakistan specially in karachi. in textile there are many department. like finance,costing, also mechanical and electrical department.Why not that guy apply for mechanical trade supervisor.(luck and well maintain document playing vital role for his processing. and birth certificate it depend who assess the file. and purpose of birth certificate is that to check the applicant age. so there are so many document where date of birth are mentioned. like passport, nic, educational document and also accepted affidavit in absence of birth certifcate.

with thanks
jewa

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
jewa said:
dear ss1886

textile is very huge industry in pakistan specially in karachi. in textile there are many department. like finance,costing, also mechanical and electrical department.Why not that guy apply for mechanical trade supervisor.(luck and well maintain document playing vital role for his processing. and birth certificate it depend who assess the file. and purpose of birth certificate is that to check the applicant age. so there are so many document where date of birth are mentioned. like passport, nic, educational document and also accepted affidavit in absence of birth certifcate.

with thanks
jewa
@ Jewa
For 7216 one has to submit apprentice training certificate or DAE diploma for mechanical repair/maintenance as asked by CIC.GC.CA. No textile training institute offers training on repair/maintenance of machinery so it is not possible to carry out duties of 7216. All textile mills in Karachi have their engineers/mechanics for repair and maintenance of machinery and plant. Textile and mechanical fields are altogather different field

For example If my duties matches that of a doctor but I have a degree in finance, then I cannot apply in the NOC for doctors unless I prove training in the field of doctors. Otherwise anyone can claim to be from any NOC.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
MurtazaH said:
Congratulations Dear

Does any one have the same experience in Karachi??? Plz advice & recommend the good Dr in Karachi, my friend wants to get the appointment but he wants to go to the great one ;D

Regards

Murtaza
@ Murtazah ist of all congrats to your frend....now u have decided to be the massenger of ur frend so we should congrate to you too :D

second your frend is curious enough to ask questions from forum members,but it seems not eager to join the forum for replies....asking you to to act as massenger:)??? or u volunteer yourself....well done if so :D

hay frends jst forget this game now, is it luck or whatever if some of the forum member's frend got some positive news lets jst appreciate it and leave spaculations

@someone many congrats for ur medical done....best of luck

@shah any update...u r ist in PPR waiting lot :) daily i come to see forum any update from u abt PPR so that we may refresh our hopes.....best of luck to get it soon....

@devilhumself........do let us know when any update in Ecase....because ur n mine quite close in dates regarding medical done and received.....

best of luck to all and pray for each other

doc pak

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
ss1886 said:
@ Jewa
For 7216 one has to submit apprentice training certificate or DAE diploma for mechanical repair/maintenance as asked by CIC.GC.CA. No textile training institute offers training on repair/maintenance of machinery so it is not possible to carry out duties of 7216. All textile mills in Karachi have their engineers/mechanics for repair and maintenance of machinery and plant. Textile and mechanical fields are altogather different field

For example If my duties matches that of a doctor but I have a degree in finance, then I cannot apply in the NOC for doctors unless I prove training in the field of doctors. Otherwise anyone can claim to be from any NOC.
This way a compound-er can claim to be a doctor for Canadian immigration for his duties matches a doctor, A sweeper can claim to be a social worker for his duties match to the duties of a social worker. That is funny

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
docpak said:
@ devilhumself........do let us know when any update in Ecase....because ur n mine quite close in dates regarding medical done and received.....
Hi There Doc, nothing on my front.... Cold page @ CIC :D.....Seems a bit too early for us, I guess :)

Though got the Tracking number from the DMP and package was received by the same person who received my RPRF package. So I am hoping all has reached the VO.

Will surely update anything that comes up.

@ All of the applicants, Good news guys for moving on. And the ones who are waiting, just be patient everyone, dont loose your cool. This process is a B*tch, keep your calm and things will be fine :)

ss1886 said:
This way a compound-er can claim to be a doctor for Canadian immigration for his duties matches a doctor, A sweeper can claim to be a social worker for his duties match to the duties of a social worker. That is funny
:D GOOD ONE!!!!

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
docpak said:
@ Murtazah ist of all congrats to your frend....now u have decided to be the massenger of ur frend so we should congrate to you too :D

second your frend is curious enough to ask questions from forum members,but it seems not eager to join the forum for replies....asking you to to act as massenger:)??? or u volunteer yourself....well done if so :D

hay frends jst forget this game now, is it luck or whatever if some of the forum member's frend got some positive news lets jst appreciate it and leave spaculations

@ someone many congrats for ur medical done....best of luck

@ shah any update...u r ist in PPR waiting lot :) daily i come to see forum any update from u abt PPR so that we may refresh our hopes.....best of luck to get it soon....

@ devilhumself........do let us know when any update in Ecase....because ur n mine quite close in dates regarding medical done and received.....

best of luck to all and pray for each other

doc pak
Hi Doc Pak, Thanx for ur wishes to me & for my friend too, well i gave the link of that forum to my friend but he told that he could not get the access to these threads or might be he merely rely on me , anyway, I m just helping him, yeah u can say volunteer , I am an altruist & everyone should be ;D further more I prepared & sent his entire application & now will take him till the end of this process Insha Allah , what I believe , do well & have well , Good Luck to All of Us.

Regards

Murtaza

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
ss1886 said:
ss1886 said:
@ Jewa

Dear ss1886, I totally agree with u , I told the same to my friend while sending the application , he is not a mechanic does not have a diploma/ internship & CIO will not consider his application but hats off to C I O & L V O Staff ;D

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ss1886 said:
@ Jewa
For 7216 one has to submit apprentice training certificate or DAE diploma for mechanical repair/maintenance as asked by CIC.GC.CA.
Could you please send me the link where it's written bro?? As per my knowledge, if you have a qualification higher than what is required for the noc you're applying for and you have fulfilled at least 70-80% of the job responsibilities as required by the noc, you can apply. I myself am a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with an engineering degree and applied for this trade noc as I have done 100% of the quoted job responsibilities myself and didn't get reject alhamdulillah! Kindly show me the link where, what you say, is written?

Regards,

Ammaar

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ss1886 said:
and what would you say if a doctor by education has been working as a chef and applies against that noc?

saqibs2

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/12/2011
AOR Received.
10/05/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
30/10/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 20/12/2012 DM:25/12/2012
sho78 said:
Hi everybody,

please let me know after getting PER does ECAS shows RBVO at some stage for london VO.

Regards,
Hi Sho78
Ecase wil be Inprocess and detail we recived your application date xxxxxxx

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
ammaartahir said:
and what would you say if a doctor by education has been working as a chef and applies against that noc?
Allah na kray hehehe lols ;)

docpak

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
MurtazaH said:
Hi Doc Pak, Thanx for ur wishes to me & for my friend too, well i gave the link of that forum to my friend but he told that he could not get the access to these threads or might be he merely rely on me , anyway, I m just helping him, yeah u can say volunteer , I am an altruist & everyone should be ;D further more I prepared & sent his entire application & now will take him till the end of this process Insha Allah , what I believe , do well & have well , Good Luck to All of Us.

Regards

Murtaza

good work.....i appreciate....!

God bless and best of luck :) :)

docpak

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Hi friends i want to enquire few things since this month on 18 oct i have recieved an email from london visa office asking for all the original documents of job and education.
i want to know can anybody share his/her experience of sending all the original docs that when will visa office return these documents and through which service???
please share experience i am worried about the fate of my docs.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
As there are already too many threads, its becoming very difficult to follow all of them. I just thought I'd try to make one place where we can share our time-lines and will help us in predicting further timelines !!!!!!

If we share here, we can turn it into excel format and help not only this category (26/6/10 to 30/6/11), but the current ones too.....

Application Filed: 16th Nov 2010
AOR (PER) : 24th Feb 2011
Ecas: RBVO
VO: LONDON