+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hello friends, I have a question about applying for overseas spouse for protected person. Now a days, protected persons can include their spouse with their PR application. But I want to know that while filling up overseas spouse form, in which program I include my spouse? For me, I am in the Refugee program with protected person in Canada. But in which program I include my spouse? "Refugee or Family"
Thank you in advance

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Just to keep you guys posted !
My overseas family documents reached VO Singapore 4th Jan 2021 after that no update I sent an inquiry webform ! After 3 weeks they replied
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.
The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / ML
High Commission of Canada, Singapore / Haut commissariat du Canada, Singapour

Tels

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
My overseas family documents reached VO Singapore 4th Jan 2021 after that no update I sent an inquiry webform ! After 3 weeks they replied
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to

The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / ML
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

Sincerely,
I have not heard from my visa office Accra after I submitted on dec 2020

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hello friends, I have a question about applying for overseas spouse for protected person. Now a days, protected persons can include their spouse with their PR application. But I want to know that while filling up overseas spouse form, in which program I include my spouse? For me, I am in the Refugee program with protected person in Canada. But in which program I include my spouse? "Refugee or Family"
Thank you in advance
Family class

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My spouse's application is with London VO since January 27th 2021 and there is NO news.
Soon to be 3 months. Highly disappointing and frustrating! Does anyone have any good experience with LVO at all?

Good luck everyone!

Mukhtar Daud

Jan 19, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My spouse's application is with London VO since January 27th 2021 and there is NO news.
Soon to be 3 months. Highly disappointing and frustrating! Does anyone have any good experience with LVO at all?

Good luck everyone!

Hello

Our application is in LVO since jan 6 no updates yet.

We are originally from Afghanistan.

• Sad
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello

Our application is in LVO since jan 6 no updates yet.

We are originally from Afghanistan.
Same country of origin for me. It's so sad!
Did you also send by paper? I am wondering if there is anyone who send their file online to LVO and if they are faster with processing those applications.

Mukhtar Daud

Jan 19, 2021
Same country of origin for me. It's so sad!
Did you also send by paper? I am wondering if there is anyone who send their file online to LVO and if they are faster with processing those applications.

در وتسپ مسیج بگذارید دیگر متقاضی های همین کتگ‌وری هم هستند با هم یک گروه میسازیم

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

cet

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,
One question;
Have you submitted your overseas documents to Singapore office directly or IRCC Canada ?