+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
spouse forms sent feb 1st week
Medical sent april 1st week
Now pre arrival 16th april
Any idea how long will it take for passport request?

Reactions: Tels

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
My spouse received pre arrival letter.. medical was submitted last week.. how long will take fr passport request?
It usually takes 2-3 months but im not so sure abt that, id say she will get it by mid june.
spouse forms sent feb 1st week
Medical sent april 1st week
Now pre arrival 16th april
Any idea how long will it take for passport request?
Feb? Like 2021 or 2020? And which VO

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
No its 2021.
singapore vo
Lucky ones. Congratulations. Sent documents Nov 22, medical done same with documents, bieometric did January nothing heard since. Wrote couple times to Ankara VO , last resond was 'Bear in Mind due to pandemic processing going slowly, ' waiting pasport reguest, hope will finish soon before new Covid mutans come to our world.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Lucky ones. Congratulations. Sent documents Nov 22, medical done same with documents, bieometric did January nothing heard since. Wrote couple times to Ankara VO , last resond was 'Bear in Mind due to pandemic processing going slowly, ' waiting pasport reguest, hope will finish soon before new Covid mutans come to our world.
So long will it taake to receive passport request yesterday we received pre arrival letter

we submitted docs in feb21, medical april 21now within a week of submitting medicalreceived pre arrival

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Lucky guys, i am happy for you. I sent forms on December 24, 2020 no single word from LVO. I have even gotten the same documents and sent them by Courier to their office yesterday. It will get there on Tuesday, hopefully, they will issue my AOR or go straight to medicals. My LVO is Accra. Who knows how long Accra takes these days? Thanks.

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
Lucky guys, i am happy for you. I sent forms on December 24, 2020 no single word from AccLVO. I have even gotten the same documents and sent them by Courier to their office yesterday. It will get there on Tuesday, hopefully, they will issue my AOR or go straight to medicals. My LVO is Accra. Who knows how long Accra takes these days? Thanks.
Submitted that of my family to Accra in March. No word from them also. Hoping medicals would be requested as my wife has already done biometrics when she applied for visiting visa 3 years ago

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
So long will it taake to receive passport request yesterday we received pre arrival letter

we submitted docs in feb21, medical april 21now within a week of submitting medicalreceived pre arrival
Wow its very quick, congratulations, i have two theories in mind, one is that you will get your PPR within 45 days or it will take months from 3-6 months time, but i hope it will be Soonn.!!!

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Lucky guys, i am happy for you. I sent forms on December 24, 2020 no single word from LVO. I have even gotten the same documents and sent them by Courier to their office yesterday. It will get there on Tuesday, hopefully, they will issue my AOR or go straight to medicals. My LVO is Accra. Who knows how long Accra takes these days? Thanks.
Im a bit confused here you said LVO but then you mentioned Accra ? Like is your file in two VO’s at the same time, you wont get AOR for months or never will get one at all, you just have to know by the courier tracking number

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017

Pre arrival letter ? You mention will take long to receive passport why, if you already have had pre arrival letter. How long it would take in normal process?