+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Thank you for you reply

bro I have sent the required forms documents police certificate and other required stuff.

It has been delivered on jan 6 2021 to London visa office. And yet no updates

I want to know how much time it would take for protected person spouse and dependents to get any update and how much time it would take for complete process.

thanks
i have observed through other users information that the minimum time you will get an update is 5 months so expect a reply after that, since we have alll submit the ADR before hand there is less chance they will ask for new ones so the next update you will get will be for medical and Bio, and about completion duration i must say its not certain but do not expect anything in less than 9 months, but anything can happen since Uk is coming out of lockdown and VACCINES ARE being implemented rapidly.

goodluck

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Bit I don’t have the letter to take to the medical place. Do they usually email it? VO has not sent it yet but I see online account says medical requested!!!
I think you should call or raise a webform to ask about the situation, they should email it in a weeks time.

Reactions: Polsonlive

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi i submitted mu spouse forms on feb 5 2021, i got medical request on feb 25 2021, any idea how long will it take fr next step
Wow.!!!! You are extremely lucky bro, we didnt even get an AOR, but im happy for you, the next steps are unknown since in some cases they start security early and in the other security is conducted in the end, so i must say the next step will be bio, and Pre-Arrival and dm and copr

goodluck

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
My dependant ( wife and kids) submitted their application this week to VO. My wife did her fingerprints around 4 years ago in different VO when she applied for visitor visa (refused) . Any similar situation?
Are they will request again fingerprints?

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
My dependant ( wife and kids) submitted their application this week to VO. My wife did her fingerprints around 4 years ago in different VO when she applied for visitor visa (refused) . Any similar situation?
No they won’t she is exempted

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
My wife is in same situation. But they asked for biometric fee about 2 months ago for her. They have not asked for the biometric be done yet. But she had done biometric 3 years ago when applied for visitor visa.