+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Out of status applied inland spousal spinoff

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
I am out of status 6 years applied for inland spousal with my canadian wife got my Aor biometric medical eligibility letter
Today got letter for interview at cbsa any one know what do they need and will i b ok

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
That’s not a good sign, they asking for interview before they give u sponsors or applicant approval is not a good sign. What did the letter say not in all details but what was this letter about for this interview ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am out of status 6 years applied for inland spousal with my canadian wife got my Aor biometric medical eligibility letter
Today got letter for interview at cbsa any one know what do they need and will i b ok
The CBSA interview is about your status in Canada. It's hard for any of us to say if you will be OK without knowing any of the details of your situation.

Do not skip the interview whatever you do. This is the absolutely worst thing you can do. You must attend.

Once you have AIP in an inland application, this generally means you are "safe" (unless there are criminality issues). Until then, it is always possible CBSA could move to remove you from Canada. However hopefully that won't happen in your case. Attend the interview and be open / honest about your situation. Bring evidence that you've applied for sponsorship and received AOR. Good luck.

Reactions: T&T2024

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
That’s not a good sign, they asking for interview before they give u sponsors or applicant approval is not a good sign. What did the letter say not in all details but what was this letter about for this interview ?
So they just said to come for interview that is all

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
The CBSA interview is about your status in Canada. It's hard for any of us to say if you will be OK without knowing any of the details of your situation.

Do not skip the interview whatever you do. This is the absolutely worst thing you can do. You must attend.

Once you have AIP in an inland application, this generally means you are "safe" (unless there are criminality issues). Until then, it is always possible CBSA could move to remove you from Canada. However hopefully that won't happen in your case. Attend the interview and be open / honest about your situation. Bring evidence that you've applied for sponsorship and received AOR. Good luck.
Does anyone has idea wt do they even ask i am like super stressed and my wife as well

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Does anyone has idea wt do they even ask i am like super stressed and my wife as well
As the other user said do not skip this interview, they will tell you they are going to give you a removal order from Canada but do not worry you can fight it. As long as you do not have any criminal record or any ongoing case in front the courts you are good.

Please do not skip the interview and do not be worried and stressed so many of us has been there and is overcoming these steps..

Be open and honest to then when u to there and pray your or application moves fast. Once you have sponsor approval and principal applicant approval from IRCC you’re safe but without those you’ll be under a lot of stress and fighting removal orders.

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
As the other user said do not skip this interview, they will tell you they are going to give you a removal order from Canada but do not worry you can fight it. As long as you do not have any criminal record or any ongoing case in front the courts you are good.

Please do not skip the interview and do not be worried and stressed so many of us has been there and is overcoming these steps..

Be open and honest to then when u to there and pray your or application moves fast. Once you have sponsor approval and principal applicant approval from IRCC you’re safe but without those you’ll be under a lot of stress and fighting removal orders.
How long does sponsor aprroval takes i am on background chek

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
So i was checking i got 2 documents from Ircc one it says for my wife You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor
And for me it says
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
So is this called sponsor approval

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
They will ask u how u lost ur status and also u worked, they will put ur removal order on hold and offer u the option of the 60day public policy or prra if only u dnt ve any criminal record. Stay calm

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
You’re fine you got the approval, calm seas for you just procedure they’re calling you in for.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So i was checking i got 2 documents from Ircc one it says for my wife You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor
And for me it says
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
So is this called sponsor approval
If you have AIP then you should be good.

Since you haven't provided the details of your immigration history in Canada it's hard for us to comment further.

Reactions: canuck78 and YVR123