+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
i would personally say that it won't be long, i was thinking to email them yesterday regarding blank status thing but i stopped as already emailed them 2 weeks ago regarding any update and they sent be the generic response. my status was in process than. i was wondering if someone can be the torch bearer for that?

psychosibes

Apr 16, 2010
Ok guys, got a reply. Its not generic, but its doesn't give any more information:

'This is in reply to your email enquiry of August 3, 2010.

Your application is still “In Process”. You will be notified when the application is ready for the next stage of the process.

Thank you.'

Not much else to say really. :(

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, thanks for asking anyway, and let's hope that the "next stage" comes soon :)! I dont' know why but I have a good feeling that things are on their way ;D

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hi guys
Has any of you got any information?
I hope it doesnt drag on for much longer. I wonder if I was chosen to be a guinea pig for this ottawa pilot unit just to see how they handle issues such as medicals and visa stamping being dealt by london again. Either way, I hope the end of this tedious process is getting closer.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nope, no news yet! But I've got the processing times for the rest of us all figured out:

e+x =15a

e is you, edupolo!
x is the number of weeks since you got your med request (currently x=3.5)
as for the rest, try replacing 1 and 5 by the letters they look like!

that's just me being stupid again... guess all the waiting is driving me mad!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Ya M+JM, ya thats right, wait is always killing. I liked your formula though ;)

Guess what i emailed them as well as i couldn't believe that our status is blank from last few weeks and they sent me the standard reply as " we can't confirms any status which is within its processing times due to large amount of mail being received and our limited resources" :-\

I emailed them few weeks ago about a receipt of document that i sent after my normal package, just 2 days after actual package and i got the same reply than as well that they can'T confirm any receipt of docs. ::)

still fingures crossed.

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys!
am just new here..our file was also transferred to cppo..we applied sept2007 in london and received request for docs last march2010..we sent our docs end of june..still awaiting as the rest of you..

hope something comes up soon!

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai guys

Are any updates for 2007 london applicants................................kindly update
waiting for your replies.