+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Edupolo, it may be that or you were proabably lucky, my Ecas also is same which is In Process. Fingers crossed for everyone else as well. I got to admit that it was really quick. Does your letter states that your interview has been waived?

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Yes, it says to go ahead and schedule my appointment and send results within 30 days, and then in the next paragraphs says that if I had not been asked at this point to go for interview, to go ahead with the appointment, but if I had been given a date for an interview, then they ask to wait until the interview is performed. It is written like that because it is a general letter for everyone.

So, i assume that they have waived our interview. Even though i read that they can ask for it at anytime anyway, even if medicals have been done, since background and criminal check can be ongoing up until visa stamped.

I hope this makes sense.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
hmmm ya, interview can be called at anytime but 90% chances are that you won't get interview call now. Hey Mj+M, where are you buddy? hope to hear from you as well.

psychosibes

Apr 16, 2010
Hey Guys,

I have just checked my status on the CIC website again tonight, and the status of 'IN PROCESS' has disappeared, just like Edupolo. All I can see is my name and postal address. Check yours and report back.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all
Sorry, we were on hols and apparently we stopped receiving your updates... Thanks to ahmadtajwer for informing us! So to sum it up:
edupolo sends on 4 May, gets meds request on 17 July.
We sent everything on 30 March, got an AOR email dated 15 April... a whole month before edupolo?!? OK, we've lived in France and UK but that shouln't be too hard to check? Plus job with same schools since started to work, so again should be fairly straightforward...
Who knows, it may be in the post? Maybe ahmadtajwer's message was some kind of premonition and we'll receive the med request real soon?

edupolo, what kind of letter was it, was it signed for or just standard mail? We were away for 3 weeks, hope we didn't miss anything? Will go ask the post office tomorrow just in case...

good to see things are moving forward!

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again! sorry for the double post, just read your reply as I was posting mine. Anyway, our application status has disappeared, too! Good news?....

ahhh...so good to be hoping again, had almost given up (we actually started redecorating the whole house since we'll have to stay through the winter:)...i hope it was a waste of effort and that we'll be on the go sooner!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hey guys it could be good news as when i read it, I thought it could be a system glitch but mine still says In Process :( Good luck to you guyz.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hi,
I got my appointment for next Tuesday. I can't wait to get them done.
One reason why we may have gotten ours sooner than others is because our application is very simple as I said in a previous post, therefore not much to check. Also, my partner was born and raised in Niagara, NY, literally 2 miles away from Canadian border, and even though it makes no difference, it could influence an immigration officer, as they know that all our family still lives there and we will have no issues adapting to Canadian life.
In addition, they have employment letters stating that as soon as the visa comes through, my partner's company will transfer duties to the Ontario headquarters... so I think that these may be some of the reasons if some wonder why timelines are slightly different.
The letter sent to us was a standard letter and a form for each of us with our pictures and some personal data, which we will need to take to the doctors along with passport and further passport pics.

phmagdi

Jul 22, 2010
Hi everybody! this is my first post on this forum, it's realy exciting to share information with you as my case is processed by the Ottawa case pilot office. I applied for the Canadian immigration in July 2007 and got my AOR in September 2007. In March 2010 I got the request to update my documents by the Ottawa office and I sent my docs on June 2010.

Since that time nothing significant happend except that my status online changed from "In Process" to blank. I don't know what that's mean, but I hope it's something good.

I sent them an email from two days asking about the way to communicate my file updates as am working in The Gulf area and spending my vacation in my home country till the end of August 2010. They replied "We will only communicate via e-mail. It is your responsibility to check your e-mails regularly."

Let's wait and see!

Good Luck for everybody

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi phmagdi and welcome to this topic!
Hope it brings good news to you, and soon :)!

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing yet... Been listening to the Beatles' cover of "Please Mr Postman" ;), highly recommended!