+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi Guys,
I need your advice here please..

• Application for Permanent Residence submitted on Sept. 2007
• Letter received back from Canadian High Commission (CHC) on Oct 18th 2007 with my File ID.
• On March 2010 I was asked to submit all my documents to CPP-O instead of CHC.
• All documents were submitted by July 2010.

However, when I checked my e-CAS, it shows the following:
"We received your application for permanent residence on September 24, 2007"

Why it doesn't reflect the latest update !! ?? I am worried again :eek: or is that normal ?!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
@ Osama, Ecas doesn't show documents received bit. Did you received 2nd AOR from CPPO confirming the safe receipt of docs, if not, email them and ask abt safe receipt of docs.

Cheers ramuk, Deeaar and ss2can_Oman, thanks for your wishes guys.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
@ Osama, Ecas doesn't show documents received bit. Did you received 2nd AOR from CPPO confirming the safe receipt of docs, if not, email them and ask abt safe receipt of docs.

Thanks alot ahmadtajwer for the feedback :).. So I guess I need to check with the consultant if they have received the 2nd AOR from CPPO.. Hopefully they did !!

Cheers

ss2can_Oman

Dec 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Edupolo

I came across this site www canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx

and I quote

For permanent resident applications, it normally takes 3 months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Designated Medical Practitioner before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

If you would like to check when our medical office received your medical examination results, contact your Designated Medical Practitioner to get the tracking number for the delivery. Check the delivery company’s website or phone them to confirm the date of the delivery.

For complicated cases or where additional medical information is required, the processing time for your medical assessment will be longer. You will be notified by our medical office if further medical information is required. The length of the delay will depend on the nature of the medical condition being investigated. Your Designated Medical Practitioner can explain further.

This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. If you have not heard from us within these processing times, you can submit an enquiry for a case status update. Include:

the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner you visited,
the date of the medical exam,
the tracking number of the package containing your medical examination results (contact your Designated Medical Practitioner for this information),
the date that the delivery company delivered the package (contact the delivery company for this information),
your full name and date of birth, and
your application file number.

End quote

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks ss2can_Oman, definitely one Edupolo should investigate! And to be honest if my ecas didn't say "meds have been received", I would do it too...

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
ahmadtajwer said:

Hi ahmadtajwer and All,

I just received the 2nd AOR from my representative, which says that CPP-O received my documents on July 14, 2010.

It also says regarding the processing time that applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that I have applied to require on average 10 months to process at CPP-O office, and that If I do not receive any instructions from this office by May 10 2011, I shall contact them directly.

Was 10 month the average to process your application guys ??

Thanksss.

ultimate_mr_universe

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2007
Doc's Request.
march 2010
File Transfer...
CPP-O, June 2010
Med's Request
SEPT-2010
Med's Done....
SEPT-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2011
:)PPR RECEIVED :)

Dear All.....I am happy to inform you all that I have received my PPR!....I thank each and everyone on this forum for providing so many valuable inputs. I have already paid my RPRF along with my medicals...I hope everyone of you waiting gets your PPR soon.

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
Congratulations ultimate_mr_universe, all the best :)

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Congrats brother
good luck for your future endeavours in Canada.

ultimate_mr_universe

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2007
Doc's Request.
march 2010
File Transfer...
CPP-O, June 2010
Med's Request
SEPT-2010
Med's Done....
SEPT-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2011
Thanks a million!!!... Ahaboubi, Ahmadjajwer & Msaleem216 ....and wish you all the same!

I hope we all have a great time in India-Pakistan encounter on Wednesday!...This is just amazing can't ask for more than this.