+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks brother :) we have to wear one color to notice each other. yes, i think so.

hht said:
big congrats. I bet we all have the same test dates. 8)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where r u guys? studying :D :D i have not started yet and i do not think i can before one week

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
where r u guys? studying :D :D i have not started yet and i do not think i can before one week
I tried to study but could not - busy at work.. Will start on Sunday- long weekend for me :)

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't started yet. i will start two week before the test. however, last week i registered at http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca/. its for 30$ and it seems good.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you believe that it is better than the free one. if yes, i will pay for it?
are you going to depend on it or you will read the book?

hht said:
I haven't started yet. i will start two week before the test. however, last week i registered at http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca/. its for 30$ and it seems good.

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
do you believe that it is better than the free one. if yes, i will pay for it?
are you going to depend on it or you will read the book?
well, you have to read the book for you to answer the questions and yes, its a very good website. i highly recommended it.

cocoottawa

Aug 8, 2014
Hello,

I received yesterday by mail.
I'm asked to come to the OTTAWA CIC office for a review of the original documents I submitted in support of my application, as well as all passports.No test because I'm 56.
That is a notification to appear for an interview with a citizenship officer on the 4th mars.

Excellent news but I have to contact CIC : I will run and conduct an educational conference to a New-York school from 3 to 7 of mars; I have a mission order. I wish it will ok to have a new appointment...

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ottawa applicants

Try not to worry too much. I really panicked when I couldn't attend my original test but thankfully CIC rescheduled me really quickly. When I called the call centre they advised me to write a letter to Ottawa CIC ASAP to explain and provide proof of why I couldn't attend. I did that and received a response from them very quickly. My original test was scheduled for Feb 2nd and my new test is scheduled for Feb 26th. Good luck, I hope they reschedule you quickly too!

cocoottawa

Aug 8, 2014
Re: ottawa applicants

suze_h said:
Try not to worry too much. I really panicked when I couldn't attend my original test but thankfully CIC rescheduled me really quickly. When I called the call centre they advised me to write a letter to Ottawa CIC ASAP to explain and provide proof of why I couldn't attend. I did that and received a response from them very quickly. My original test was scheduled for Feb 2nd and my new test is scheduled for Feb 26th. Good luck, I hope they reschedule you quickly too!
Thanks for your support.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hht said:
I have also found watching youtube videos about History of Canada (cbc made) helpful. In addition to the book though. Always read the book!

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
No, the last time i called- may be last week or 2 weeks back- it was in sydney. Based on what i have seen on the forum- it takes usually 7 mths after in process to get the test letter. so most probably after Jan.
I agree that it takes usually 7 mths after in process .. actually it took me 11 months to get the test notice .. but it was my mistake that I missed to include my son ALL schools records (I included only recent year), so I got records from northern ontario and southern ontario as well which took about 3 months to complete it from my side !! .. I'm Still happy though I will be taking the test with my wife after 4 days (Monday 23rd Feb) :p

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a link that may help to practice.

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/