+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Musikwala said:
Hi all. Since the post-Nomination spreadsheet hasn't been updated now in ages, I'm even more totally clueless as to what is happening with OINP CIC applicants. Can somebody here like drkv or rajkamal fill me in?

Last I heard that Preeti got PPR. Who else got it yet? What about rajanvnv? Does anybody have an understanding of roughly how much time it is taking on average? Is it taking the entire 6 months or less?
Similar question...

What are the next steps after Background check is started? I filed e-APR on 26-01-16 and they asked Schedule 4/4A on 28-01-15 and provided next day. Medicals passed on Monday 01-02-2016. I just wanted to know what next if all goes well?
I have some travels planned in next 2-3 months. When do they required passport ? or do we need to send the copies of passport only. can anyone please explain in detail.... ::)

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.
I dont know if this is relavant here but I am seeking for help and if you can advise please,

I receieved ITA Jan 27 under PNP with Ontario Nomination. Currently I am uploading supporting documents and in my personalized checklist there is space where i Can upload the OINP Nomination Certificate

They also require me to provide a letter of employment (What do I provide here?) I have a employment confirmation letter from my current job, does that work?

They also require Offer of Employment (I am currently working in Alberta, my contract expires in June, and I was nominated by Ontario in January, I have no job offer from Ontario but I have a certificate of Nomination, Can that work?)

Lastly, Can I provide documents from two Banks as proof of funds?

THanks

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Are you claiming points for this experience?
[/quote

Actually my wife have 3.8 yr experience as follows. She is applying under NOC 6235
1. 1st company - 11 months(Got job duties from employer) - NOC 0111
2. 2nd company - 11 months(Employer refused to provide job duties) - NOC 6235
3. 3rd company - Almost 2 years ( Got job duties from employer) - NOC 6235

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Is there anyone still monitoring the spreadsheet? I am trying to edit my entry but any changes are not reflected.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U2YZnNRc6hrKyI-hxphv-sRrUOwi1Fw-27UVbY80Ao8/edit#gid=1192562120

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
bellaluna said:
Is there anyone still monitoring the spreadsheet? I am trying to edit my entry but any changes are not reflected.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U2YZnNRc6hrKyI-hxphv-sRrUOwi1Fw-27UVbY80Ao8/edit#gid=1192562120
"Heeru_Maan" use to maintain the spreadsheets.
I would contact her.
take care,

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have received an email the other day saying that my job description and NOC did not match. They asked me if i'd like to change it to the more appropriate NOC according to my job description. I was just wondering if anyone ever got rejected for OOPNP after received their AOR. I received mine on December 8, 2015.
My most recent interaction with them was:

"I will complete now the assessment of your application and forward it to a Senior Officer for a final decision"

I am scared as heck!

Thoughts?

PS. xposted post. I'm anxious for an answer

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
greenlicious said:
Hello,
I have received an email the other day saying that my job description and NOC did not match. They asked me if i'd like to change it to the more appropriate NOC according to my job description. I was just wondering if anyone ever got rejected for OOPNP after received their AOR. I received mine on December 8, 2015.

"I will complete now the assessment of your application and forward it to a Senior Officer for a final decision"

I am scared as heck!

Thoughts?

We have heard a couple of rejections based on Job Description not matching NOC quoted on this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html#new but they were mostly from CIC i guess, i don't remember any rejection on such grounds from OINP though, you may check this thread to confirm.

Anyway all the best!...Keep us updated please.

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
Yeah, I knew it was her, but she hasn't been active on the forum lately.
It would be great if we could have the spreadsheet active to follow what's going on.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenlicious said:
Hello,

I am scared as heck!

Thoughts?

yes me and my 2 other friends got rejected because of wrong noc code

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hi Seniors, need your advise. I applied for SINP last November and received the rejection letter this January due to occupation not in-demand and insufficient settlement fund. I wanted to appeal with the POF but decided not to since i concur that my NOC is really not in the list of their in-demand jobs. Now that I received a PT interest letter from ON, should i declare that my SINP application was denied? It is stated in the application guide but I am afraid that ON will also deny my application because SINP did. Please advise.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
PurpleStar said:
Hi Seniors, need your advise. I applied for SINP last November and received the rejection letter this January due to occupation not in-demand and insufficient settlement fund. I wanted to appeal with the POF but decided not to since i concur that my NOC is really not in the list of their in-demand jobs. Now that I received a PT interest letter from ON, should i declare that my SINP application was denied? It is stated in the application guide but I am afraid that ON will also deny my application because SINP did. Please advise.
Until you get AoR from other province (e.g., SINP), no need of any intimation to OINP required.
give [+1], if you like the answer.

greenlicious

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
yes me and my 2 other friends got rejected because of wrong noc code
Dear all, I received my nomination today! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
total score is 1038 now.
Turns out the wrong noc code was fixed and everything is fine

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
PurpleStar said:
You got a letter, so that definitely counts as a denial to a PNP application.
Just explain the details on why you were rejected (even on a separate paper if you have to), and it will be fine. Don't worry.

It will not affect your chances for OINP if all your documents and funds are in order according to OINP guidelines. :)

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
bellaluna said:
You got a letter, so that definitely counts as a denial to a PNP application.
Just explain the details on why you were rejected (even on a separate paper if you have to), and it will be fine. Don't worry.

It will not affect your chances for OINP if all your documents and funds are in order according to OINP guidelines. :)
Thanks, Bellaluna! BTW, I was finally able to get a bank draft. Thanks for replying to my PM. +1 for you :)