+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Thanks rajkamalmohanram!!!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
helena21 said:
Hi guys,

I finally made it to this thread. :)

I just got nominated!

I'm waiting now too see the scores up in my profile and hope to get ITA in next draw.
Congrats!!!

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Can anybody have a copy of Affidavit for righting job duties on it bcz my wife employer refused to provide the duties.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Can anybody have a copy of Affidavit for righting job duties on it bcz my wife employer refused to provide the duties.
Ask her to get the letter from a colleague and get it notarized! Attach the business card of the person giving the letter! Explain this situation using a LOE.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
I have PM'd you the sample reference letter. As Raj said, attach a business card or you can also attach a signed copy of Emp ID card and maybe a latest salary slip of the colleague signing the affidavit.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Mr Raj,
Actually my wife no colleague is no more working with that organization, that is the problem. So, I think giving self declared affidavit is the only last option.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
Mr Raj,
Actually my wife no colleague is no more working with that organization, that is the problem. So, I think giving self declared affidavit is the only last option.
Still your wife's colleague can state out her roles and responsibilities at the Organization they worked together and authorize the same by providing his/her contact details and attaching a current business card.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Mr Raj,
Are you claiming points for this experience?

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Are you claiming points for this experience?
Yes

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello fellow OINP-ers who got ITA already and have/haven't submitted their eAPR already?

Are you aware of CIC's recent additional requirement re. ECA report? Specifically an upgraded report that they can access via accessWES with updated reference number ending in "*imm" instead of other suffix/es? e.g. fm, etc.

Here is a background raised by 2 applicants re. this concern:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-application-after-aor-got-rejected-because-they-said-i-havent-done-eca-t393775.15.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/clarification-on-rejection-t396031.0.html

I've raised this here because we OINP-ers (at least those who were nominated past Dec. 4) have been requested by OINP to send additional duplicate report to them as it seems they had the same issue with CIC.

My question is: does anyone know if the duplicate report we requested for OINP has also been sent to CIC? Which means CIC should already be able to access our WES reports online.

Can anyone please confirm this? Thanks much in advance.

PS:
Not sure if this is applicable to other institutions apart from WES though.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
T365 said:

PS:
Yes, We can confirm to the extent that when we ordered the duplicate WES report, in the order copy it was mentioned that one copy was being sent to CIC by WES via eDelivery. We wondered why then?

Duplicate Report ECA Package

1 Report(s) via eDelivery to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada FSWP
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9

1 Report(s) to:
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Ground Floor, 400 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M7A2R9

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, We can confirm to the extent that when we ordered the duplicate WES report, in the order copy it was mentioned that one copy was being sent to CIC by WES via eDelivery. We wondered why then?

Duplicate Report ECA Package

1 Report(s) via eDelivery to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada FSWP
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9

1 Report(s) to:
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Ground Floor, 400 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M7A2R9
Thanks very much for confirming this. I remember this but right now I don't see an indication my WES profile that one copy was sent to CIC

May I please know where you acquired this information? Thanks again.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
T365 said:
Hello fellow OINP-ers who got ITA already and have/haven't submitted their eAPR already?

Are you aware of CIC's recent additional requirement re. ECA report? Specifically an upgraded report that they can access via accessWES with updated reference number ending in "*imm" instead of other suffix/es? e.g. fm, etc.

Here is a background raised by 2 applicants re. this concern:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-application-after-aor-got-rejected-because-they-said-i-havent-done-eca-t393775.15.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/clarification-on-rejection-t396031.0.html

I've raised this here because we OINP-ers (at least those who were nominated past Dec. 4) have been requested by OINP to send additional duplicate report to them as it seems they had the same issue with CIC.

My question is: does anyone know if the duplicate report we requested for OINP has also been sent to CIC? Which means CIC should already be able to access our WES reports online.

PS:
"updated reference number ending in "*imm" instead of other suffix/es? e.g. fm, etc."

Any ECA report that was issued by WES from Jan, 2015 contains the suffix IMM AFAIK. Reports issued in 2014 might not have this prefix.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
T365 said:
Thanks very much for confirming this. I remember this but right now I don't see an indication my WES profile that one copy was sent to CIC

May I please know where you acquired this information? Thanks again.
Check your Duplicate WES report Order copy, in case you saved it, it'll be there along with your payments made in C$s.

We saved the pdf copy of our order. We as a principle make it a point to always save a pdf copy of Order if automatically generated by any website or else print the webpage 'as pdf' option. It helps to do so...