+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Guys, had one query.
I had applied for express entry sometime in early 2015. And then, withdrew my profile and applied again sometime in June/July.
What should be my answer for this question?
1. Has XYZ applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
If "Yes", then, I get followup questions:
2. Has XYZ applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?
If "Yes", then I get this question.
3. Please provide the Permanent Residence (PR) file number
4. If XYZ has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below (I dont have any)

Earlier when applying during June/July, I had answered "Yes" for (1) and (2) and for (3), I had put in my EE profile number of early 2015.
Please help guys. Thanks.

anonymous51

Jan 12, 2016
I submitted FSWP PR application on November 17 from USA and now planning leave USA in few weeks due to death in a family.
My question is "Will this be an issue if CIC schedules an interview in New York and I can't come back to USA and request them to schedule an interview either in Saudi Arabia or in Canada?" I currently have a Canadian Visit Visa and thinking about sending my passport from Canada to New York for COPR. If sending passport from Canada is an issue then I can also send my passport from Saudi Arabia to some friend's address in the USA and then he can post it to the New York consulate.

My timeline is

Ontario Nominee : October , 29, 2015
ITA : November 13, 2015
e PR Application : November 17, 2015
Medical Passed : January 7 , 2016
Schedule 4 request: January 7 , 2016
PPR : expecting 1-2 week of March

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
Guys, had one query.
I had applied for express entry sometime in early 2015. And then, withdrew my profile and applied again sometime in June/July.
What should be my answer for this question?
1. Has XYZ applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
If "Yes", then, I get followup questions:
2. Has XYZ applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?
If "Yes", then I get this question.
3. Please provide the Permanent Residence (PR) file number
4. If XYZ has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below (I dont have any)

Earlier when applying during June/July, I had answered "Yes" for (1) and (2) and for (3), I had put in my EE profile number of early 2015.
Please help guys. Thanks.
You can mention "No" to that question!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can mention "No" to that question!
Thanks rajkamalmohanram. But, since I had applied for express entry in early 2015, doesn't that mean that I had applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram. But, since I had applied for express entry in early 2015, doesn't that mean that I had applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada?
No. "Submitting an application" means submitting a PR application (post ITA e-APR). Creating a EE profile doesn't mean you have "submitted an application " to CIC.

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
Hi,

I have received ITA last week. I have below queries.

1. One of the field in Application form in my spouse section is "Have you ever used other names?". I selected yes then choose "Name before marriage". My wife last name in passport has my last name. Now i have to upload a document "legal name change(required)". I believe many people have gone through this process. could you let me know what document i need to upload. I have marriage certificate. Is it sufficient?

2. I have worked for company X for 10 years in India and Canada locations. First 7 years i worked in India then I moved to Canada through Intra company transfer and have worked for 3 years here. So the company is same but in different locations. Now it asks me to upload employment record document twice. I have reference letter from company. It states clearly my join date in the company and the date i transferred to Canada. I am uploading the same document in both places. Am i doing right?

Thanks for your help

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
Dears,

for those who got the WES request for duplicates from OINP:

1- can you please paste the mail request body? what does it look like?

2- do they request to order for spouse too or just PA?
A: It's not required for spouse, it's only for the PA.

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all who got ITA on the last draw. I got ITA on 27th Jan as well.

I had a few questions regarding the application:

1. I have lived in 3 countries, so I have to submit PCC for all 3 but will a PCC that was issued in feb 2015 be fine other than my current country. I also have a 3 month daughter. Do I get a PCC for her as well?

2. My spouse has worked in several companies but does not have the documentation to prove it. If I remove that from my spouse's work experience will they consider it as false information.

cheers :)

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. "Submitting an application" means submitting a PR application (post ITA e-APR). Creating a EE profile doesn't mean you have "submitted an application " to CIC.
Thanks rajkamalmohanram! :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cocomo said:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all who got ITA on the last draw. I got ITA on 27th Jan as well.

I had a few questions regarding the application:

1. I have lived in 3 countries, so I have to submit PCC for all 3 but will a PCC that was issued in feb 2015 be fine other than my current country. I also have a 3 month daughter. Do I get a PCC for her as well?
A: Any PCC that is issued after you last lived in that country, if fine if that is not your current country of residence. For current country of residence PCC must not be more than 6 months old on the day of filing the application.
No, PCCs are required only for adults (18yrs of age and above)

2. My spouse has worked in several companies but does not have the documentation to prove it. If I remove that from my spouse's work experience will they consider it as false information.
A:If your spouse has not worked in Canada, you would not get any points for his work experience, so you can remove his/her work experience, but keeping them in his/her 'personal history' section won't be considered misrepresentation.

cheers :)
cocomo said:
Hi,

One more thing : I was refused Canada visit visa back in 2009, can that affect my application??
No, it won't in any way unless it was on the grounds of criminality/medicals. Attach your reason of rejection with the rejection letter though. Write an LoE if you think it'll help.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
VenkateshAP said:
Hi,

1. One of the field in Application form in my spouse section is "Have you ever used other names?". I selected yes then choose "Name before marriage". My wife last name in passport has my last name. Now i have to upload a document "legal name change(required)". I believe many people have gone through this process. could you let me know what document i need to upload. I have marriage certificate. Is it sufficient?

2. I have worked for company X for 10 years in India and Canada locations. First 7 years i worked in India then I moved to Canada through Intra company transfer and have worked for 3 years here. So the company is same but in different locations. Now it asks me to upload employment record document twice. I have reference letter from company. It states clearly my join date in the company and the date i transferred to Canada. I am uploading the same document in both places. Am i doing right?

Thanks for your help

As per the first question is concerned you have to submit an affidavit which is made by the registrar office and stamped at the local courts giving the name change...as in what your wife was known as before marriage and it needs to state that due to marraige her name has changed and will from now on be known as so & so......it needs to have a joint photograph attached to it on the top and has to be signed by both of you.

not sure of the answer to your second question but i guess yes it should be alright

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Dear All,

I have just made my RPRF payment .

On the receipt, is there any part that needs to be hand-filled or signed ? One of my friend was saying that he printed out the receipt, filled out info, scanned and then uploaded the receipt on his MyCIC account.

But in my receipt there is no part that needs to be hand filled or signed. Do I just upload the receipt as it is ??

Help will be appreciated . Thanks

pls help out !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VenkateshAP said:
Hi,

Thanks for your help
Your first question has already been answered!

About your second question, you could upload the same reference letters in both the places. Attach a LOE describing your situation to make the work of the assessing officer easier!

Good luck!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Hi guys,
Had a question on my wife's birth certificate. The field names are both in English and the local language (something like Name / <local language equivalent> etc.). The field values are in English (filled by hand in English)
However, the seal, designation and the signature of the issuing authority is in the local language. Will it be a problem? Should I do something about it?
Please help.
Attaching an image of the certificate with the private information hidden.