None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Congratulations Babynoufette!

We share your joy and rejoice for your success at this stage. All the best for the next step.

Eden7

jackwalker

Dec 14, 2016
Damocles said:
He can also make a bank guaranteed cheque which will be made in the name of the bank. I have done this ant it was accepted.
Thanks! I'll check if his bank does that.

babynoufette said:
Ah oui du coup c'est vachement plus compliqué sans les fiches de paies, comme quoi en fonction des pays...

Jack Walker, j'ai fait faire ma traite par le biais d'une amie au Canada, j'ai expliqué que la traite avait été faite en mon nom par une amie, et dans un mail l'Ontario m'avait clairement dit qu'ils ne voulaient pas forcément que l'argent provienne de nous directement (ce qu'ils veulent c'est l'argent) et surtout que ce soit joint au dossier (ne pas envoyer l'argent séparément du dossier).

Bonne chance !
Merci pour la prestesse de la réponse, j'étais vraiment perdu parmi les exigences du formulaire d'Ontario et vou m'avez beaucoup aidé.

babynoufette said:
:p :p :p :p J'ai eu mon AOR !!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Bon ok j'en fais des caisses mais franchement c'est déjà une étape de passée !!!!!

Du coup AOR en date du 14 décembre 2016 (et dossier reçu par l'Ontario le 23 pas le 22 ;-) )

Une belle journée commence !! Bon courage à tous !!! :D
Félicitation!!!!! :D :D :D

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Merci Eden !!!!

Vansak je te comprends, lorsque l'on voit le temps que cela prend pour traiter les demandes, si pendant quelques semaines ils pouvaient se consacrer "à nous" ce serait chouette !!

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Merci Jack ! Courage pour la constitution de ton dossier !

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Damocles said:
Welcome to the forum Ivanover!
I have added your details to the list on page 22.
What is your NOC if I may ask? I would like to update that info to the list if you don't mind
Hi, NOC is 0013. what list do you mean?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivanover,
every few pages Damocles updates the list of French stream applicants (last update is in page 64). That helps everybody to see the overal progress in our stream and who is already getting additional questions as well as the time difference between getting your file and getting AOR.

It helps everybody to keep on hope with this slow and tedious Ontario treatment.

ulysse

Aug 8, 2016
HI,

I received a phone call from Ontario yesterday around 1pm Ontario time. :D
Good news for french speaking condidates as the entire call was in French. The lady NW was very nice and listened attentively to my 30 mn speech on:
1- Work experience: I had to explain how the tasks on my job description match with the job description in the NOC i selected. No documents needed
2- ADR: the weekly working hours: because I did not specified it in my application.
updates 6 months bank statements

I have already send everything.

Update
Call & ADR 14/12/2016
AD sent 15/12/2016

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivanover said:
ok! thx!
do you expect that CRS points of CIC will drop in next drawing??
Hard to say what will happen. (they have changed rules recently and lot of people got points boost).

Good news for us is, that they are opening French files now (applications sent between April and August).

Ulysse, did you put French as your communication language?

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
armovasa said:
Hello guys.

We just received ADR

Here is our timeline

Our timeline:
EE Created: 24/06/2016
OINP PT: 27/06/2016
OINP App. Submitted: 29/07/2016
OINP App. Received: 03/08/2016
OINP AOR : Received:27/09/2016
Assesment phase email: 12/12/2016
ADR Request:13/12/2016

Officer Initials are MP, different from KD fron the AOR mail
Hi, we got our AOR on 30/09/16, so close to your AOR. Can you say your case number and file number indicated on the AOR? Then I can see if we are far behind you Smiley

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Hard to say what will happen. (they have changed rules recently and lot of people got points boost).

Good news for us is, that they are opening French files now (applications sent between April and August).

Ulysse, did you put French as your communication language?
hi, section number 5 says:

Intention to Reside in Ontario:
All applicants must have an intention to reside in Ontario, as demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario.

i have family in ontario, can that be included as a tie to the province? do i have to mention that in my letter of intent?
anybody here with family in ontario who have done the process?

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the process of sending my package and I've put English as my language of correspondence. Will it be an issue?

They did not ask on the application form what do you consider as your first language like they did for express entry. Of course, I will keep French as my first language in express entry.

But for the language of correspondence thing in the Ontario application form, is it fine if I select it English as I'm writing my letter of explanation in English?.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
hi, section number 5 says:

Intention to Reside in Ontario:
All applicants must have an intention to reside in Ontario, as demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario.

i have family in ontario, can that be included as a tie to the province? do i have to mention that in my letter of intent?
anybody here with family in ontario who have done the process?
Yes, put your family in Ontario as one of the reasons why you want to settle there. (in the intention to reside letter)

And Elrud I think English as communication language is fine. I have seen others here who got calls in English (so I guess they have chosen that language).

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Yes, put your family in Ontario as one of the reasons why you want to settle there. (in the intention to reside letter)

And Elrud I think English as communication language is fine. I have seen others here who got calls in English (so I guess they have chosen that language).
Thanks.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Elrud said:
I'm in the process of sending my package and I've put English as my language of correspondence. Will it be an issue?

They did not ask on the application form what do you consider as your first language like they did for express entry. Of course, I will keep French as my first language in express entry.

But for the language of correspondence thing in the Ontario application form, is it fine if I select it English as I'm writing my letter of explanation in English?.
I also use English as the language of correspondence. No problem!