+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No. CIC doesn't expect that and I'm fairly confident that OOPNP isn't going to be different in this case.

Of course, your diploma can and will be a part of your education profile and possibly your personal profile as well for time spent studying but you don't need an ECA for that.
Asivad Anac,

Appreciate your response. Thank you

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions and I would like to know your opinion about them:

1) When you receive a PT, the letter states, in bold, that you must contact Opportunities Ontario if you decide to apply. I have been calling "thousand" times today this number 1-866-214-6820 (supposedly Opportunities Ontario if you call inside Canada), but a voice message is always there. Is this number really working? I finally used the "Ask an expert" form, but I don't know when I will receive a reply...

2) Regarding maintaining your CRS score over 400 points during all the process, what happens if you fall under 400 because, for example, you lose points for your anniversary, but a few days after you are again over 400 due to a points addition? Will be your application refused if you fall under 400 just for a very few days?

3) If you choose to be assesed against the CEC criteria, I have read this (pages 37 and 38 of the Application Guide): "You must meet the minimum entry level wage listed in the “low wage” column of the chart if you are an international student. If you are a foreign worker, you must meet the minimum prevailing wage listed in the “median wage” column". As a foreign worker, this means you have to meet a minimum wage for your Canadian work experience in the last three years?

4) I don't understand this part from the application guide. They say (page 17 Application Guide, "Part D") you need to provide information (supporting documents) about your work experience since 18 years old. So, if you choose to be assesed against CEC, does it make sense to provide your work experience outside? I'm confused.

Sorry guys for so many questions. Thanks and good luck!

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
Hey guys,

Applying under CEC currently residing in Ontario.

Do you need to get reference from all previous employers or just the one that qualifies you for the 1 year of experience needed under NOC Code A, B or 0?

Thanks!

hemishpatel

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Hello frnds,

I am applying CEC and i have a question regarding proof of fund.

Though i am applying CEC than still i need to show proof of funds. Because in application guide their is table showing minimum requirement of funds. But the link which is given on the top say Skilled worker and on CIC site also its given under skilled worker...

Can anyone please clarify this.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Do I have to show POF even if applying under CEC ?

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Just found a big thing in my application . my first work permit noc was 2174 with that i gained more than one year experience in Canada.and recently i got a new noc code 2173 in my work permit which is got extended for same computer related job. for express entry profile I have given noc 2173 and got the PT. can I change the noc to 2174 ? or please tell me how to reject this PT and i will recreate my profile. thanks. hope the PT invitation is point based not the noc based.

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Hello Everybody
Good Day !!

I have recently received a PT notification for OOPNP

I have certain queries , would be great if you could answer them .

1. I do not have any relatives / friends living in Ontario , Can I still apply for OOPNP to get Provincial Nominee ?

2. The application fees of $1500 for OOPNP, do I have to pay CIC their fees separately after I receive my PNP or these fees are ALL INCLUSIVE ?

3. I do not have a job offer, am I still eligible to apply and receive a OOPPNP ?

4.I have my IELTS results, as I just have one copy do I have to submit in originals or submit them a xerox ?

MY NOC code is 0111 , also I have 443 points would it just be alright if I wait for ITA or I should go for OOPNP
I would really appreciate if you could answer these questions

Thank you very much

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikhil89 said:
Hello Everybody
Good Day !!

I have recently received a PT notification for OOPNP

I have certain queries , would be great if you could answer them .

1. I do not have any relatives / friends living in Ontario , Can I still apply for OOPNP to get Provincial Nominee ?

You don't NEED friends or relatives, but it is a plus because you have something to show as your ties to Ontario. Even if you don't have any friends/relatives in Ontario, you are still eligible to apply.

2. The application fees of $1500 for OOPNP, do I have to pay CIC their fees separately after I receive my PNP or these fees are ALL INCLUSIVE ?

Yes, the 1500 CAD will just cover the OOPNP processing cost. You will still have to pay all additional fees(aaprox. 550+490 per person) to CIC.

3. I do not have a job offer, am I still eligible to apply and receive a OOPPNP ?

Yes, you are eligible as this is the HUMAN CAPITAL STREAM, Ontario has a different program for people with job offers.

4.I have my IELTS results, as I just have one copy do I have to submit in originals or submit them a xerox ?

I think they only ask for copies, same is mentioned in their forms.

MY NOC code is 0111 , also I have 443 points would it just be alright if I wait for ITA or I should go for OOPNP
I would really appreciate if you could answer these questions

That is a personal Choice, at 443, your chances of landing an ITA are not that bright, given that the lowest CRS cut off score so far, has been 453. If you weigh the PR v/s extra 1500 CAD, many would take the chance of risking that extra $1500.

Thank you very much

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone submitted their application yet? I plan to submit next week, but.... DO we really need to call or contact ON first?

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Thanks opindersinghbuttar
Also in September, my points would increase to 468..
I'm worried that the process would just take longer
I. E will go to ontario immigration then to CIC
Can't really predict though :(

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikhil89 said:
Thanks opindersinghbuttar
Also in September, my points would increase to 468..
I'm worried that the process would just take longer
I. E will go to ontario immigration then to CIC
Can't really predict though :(
well yea, I am currently at 410
IELTS
L 8.5
R 8.5
W 6.5
S 7.5

Taking the IELTS test again, if I can manage the 7 in writing, which I am confident of, my score would goto 471.

Going through Ontario certainly adds a minimum of 4 months to your PR process but at the same time who know if there will be a draw at around 450 in the next few months or not.

keerthig

Jun 10, 2015
HI,

I re-submitted my profile and created the job bank account too. Do I have to wait for or should I submit any other application forms for the OOPNP.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
keerthig said:
HI,

I re-submitted my profile and created the job bank account too. Do I have to wait for or should I submit any other application forms for the OOPNP.
You have to wait for PT.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
I got PT notification my NOC is 1111. i have 3 years of full time continuous work experience as an Accountant. I got offer letter from UAE based employer in same NOC.. Do I have to tell this to Ontario government? And also would it leave any negative impact on my nomination application..?
Second question is I have available Cash at bank is CAD 18000, is it enough for 2 people (for me & my wife)..?
Kindly guide me in this regard,
Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FaizanAli46 said:
I got PT notification my NOC is 1111. i have 3 years of full time continuous work experience as an Accountant. I got offer letter from UAE based employer in same NOC.. Do I have to tell this to Ontario government? And also would it leave any negative impact on my nomination application..?

Based on what I understood, you have a job offer from UAE that you haven't started yet. In that case. you don't need to disclose potential jobs in the future anywhere in your application. Just your work experience and personal history till date.

Second question is I have available Cash at bank is CAD 18000, is it enough for 2 people (for me & my wife)..?

This is fine.

Kindly guide me in this regard,
Thanks in advance.