+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

begs2

Dec 16, 2014
adi1989 said:
hello everyone,

I submitted my opnp application on 16th. Yesterday i realized i made some mistakes on my application.
1) I wrote one of my year wrong in my work experience detail section. I wrote 2014 instead of 2013. (But my employment letter anf reference letter has the right date).
2) I missed writing the city name in my contact details. I wrote everything but accidentally missed city.
3) I didn't write N/A in spouse canadian work experience and education table.

Please advise how do i notify the authorities and fix this error.
I am in bad shape.

Hi Adi , Did you notify the OONP about this , what did they said ? Did you manage to get it corrected.

or Did you send another package ?

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hi everyone,
Had a query regarding OOPNP. I am a physiotherapist currently working in India. My EE CRS score is 414 and I entered myself in the pool on 4th Feb., 2015. I have not withdrawn my profile yet to create a new one to be eligible for OOPNP PT invite. I read OOPNP application guide and they have written under the heading "Work Experience" that if you are working in a regulated profession in ontario you need a license otherwise you are not eligible to apply (Is that the case or I am wrong as yesterday I visited ***** and they told its not for candidates outside Canada), the second confusion is about the point about the "ties", as the consultant said you don't need ties but the application guide clearly mentions that you need a tie in ontario.

Please help.

Thnx.

me2canada

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
1112 Financial Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12 March 2016
Med's Done....
passed 15 March
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :)
LANDED..........
waiting :)
Hi
You do not need to know in Ontario. You can try applying jobs there online and mention that.

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Thnx me2Canada,
what proof will I show them for the point that I am searching for the job online? Secondly as I am working in a regulated profession in India (Physiotherapist) and don't have a license to practice in ontario still can I apply for the OOPNP.

Thnx

tinatin

Jul 4, 2015
Hello All,

I have so many questions, i don't know what to begin with.
I have not submitted my express enterry profile yet, but max score that i will get is 390 ish... does it mean that there is very small chance of me being selected.
i studied in Canada for 2 years(2 years professional program and 3 years of English ELI) and i received my diploma and i am currently working and it will be one year in September since i have worked here. That is when i am planing on submitting my profile.

according to my research , i don't have a lawyer so i might be wrong :-[ I can try to get my LMIA. ( my salary is 22$per hour , my company has already posted at the job bank and they are still spending money on finding Canadian citizens( this are main requirements that i know of)
1) i would really appreciate if someone can tell me how big are the chances of getting LMIA and how long is the process and in general, knowing my situation do you think LMIA Is my only option of getting extra points?
2) have you heard on Opportunity Ontario program ? steam of international students with a job offer? can you please tell if i can get any extra points through this program ?or how does this program works?

i hope to hear from you guys. thank you sooooo much. :-*

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinatin said:
Hello All,

I have so many questions, i don't know what to begin with.
I have not submitted my express enterry profile yet, but max score that i will get is 390 ish... does it mean that there is very small chance of me being selected.
i studied in Canada for 2 years(2 years professional program and 3 years of English ELI) and i received my diploma and i am currently working and it will be one year in September since i have worked here. That is when i am planing on submitting my profile.

according to my research , i don't have a lawyer so i might be wrong :-[ I can try to get my LMIA. ( my salary is 22$per hour , my company has already posted at the job bank and they are still spending money on finding Canadian citizens( this are main requirements that i know of)
1) i would really appreciate if someone can tell me how big are the chances of getting LMIA and how long is the process and in general, knowing my situation do you think LMIA Is my only option of getting extra points?

All you need to know about LMIA is here ---> http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/higher_skilled/permanent/index.shtml

2) have you heard on Opportunity Ontario program ? steam of international students with a job offer? can you please tell if i can get any extra points through this program ?or how does this program works?

September might just be too late for OOPNP - EE stream this year. What you're talking about is outside EE ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_JOBAPPLY.html#display

i hope to hear from you guys. thank you sooooo much. :-*

gabrielli

Jul 6, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate need of advice.

I've just received a OOPNP PT Message (Human Capital Priorities Stream) and I am planning to submit my application.
But I have a huge concern that my bank account will be only 2 months old when I'll get the bank statement and will contain large cash deposits.
The PT Message was a surprise and I believed I'd need the proof of funds only in several months if I get an ITA.

I have kept my savings in cash before and the only proof that those funds are mine can be bank statement from another bank with my income invoices.
I'm planning to include those income invoices and enclose letter of explanation stating that I had kept savings in cash.
Should I submit my OOPNP application or it's no use to do it since I'll get rejected anyway? Will it be simply wasting $1,500 or is it worth a try?

What would you do?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
********QUOTE**********
September might just be too late for OOPNP - EE stream this year.

*******UNQUOTE*********

I wanted to ask about this - the chance is that I will be creating EE profile by October if I wait for TEF (though it looks like I may change my mind and create it as soon as I get IELTS and ECA by August instead??) - will it still be too late for OOPN? Should I wait until next year then?
I know they only started sending out PT in June - so will 20th August or so be too late also?

Does anyone have any idea when the first few nominations will be given out? I understand that its only 2700 final nominations, but several thousand are invited for it.... do we have any info on this?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
gabrielli said:
Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate need of advice.

I've just received a OOPNP PT Message (Human Capital Priorities Stream) and I am planning to submit my application.
But I have a huge concern that my bank account will be only 2 months old when I'll get the bank statement and will contain large cash deposits.
The PT Message was a surprise and I believed I'd need the proof of funds only in several months if I get an ITA.

I have kept my savings in cash before and the only proof that those funds are mine can be bank statement from another bank with my income invoices.
I'm planning to include those income invoices and enclose letter of explanation stating that I had kept savings in cash.
Should I submit my OOPNP application or it's no use to do it since I'll get rejected anyway? Will it be simply wasting $1,500 or is it worth a try?

What would you do?
You have to get a self-declared letter stating how you got the cash. In case, you were saving you have to say why you have been saving in Cash. Also your settlement funds should be enough. Get a bank certificate as well.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
The OOPNP application guide state: "If a supporting document is not in English or French, you must provide a copy of the document and a complete, certified translation of the document."

Do I need ORIGINAL or PHOTOCOPY of the certified translation of the document?

Thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
specialmary said:
The OOPNP application guide state: "If a supporting document is not in English or French, you must provide a copy of the document and a complete, certified translation of the document."

Do I need ORIGINAL or PHOTOCOPY of the certified translation of the document?

Thank you!
Original translated version and a copy of the document in its original form.

mp5

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

A query:

I am having an immediate urge to apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category for PNP, even though I have already applied for OOPNP (haven't received any acknowledgment yet), and hence the desperation. Would like to have advice on whether it's lawful, and does it have any detrimental effect on my OOPNP application? Or, should i wait patiently for OOPNP?

I'm at 435 CRS.

Thank you.

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hello, I am applying for OOPNP and they state we have to provide all the passport pages copies.
I have 2 passports, one which has all the visas and stamps. The other one is renewed just last month.
Do i still have to provide all the passport copies of my newly renewed passport (all the pages are empty)
please help....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mp5 said:
Hello Everyone,

A query:

I am having an immediate urge to apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category for PNP, even though I have already applied for OOPNP (haven't received any acknowledgment yet), and hence the desperation. Would like to have advice on whether it's lawful, and does it have any detrimental effect on my OOPNP application? Or, should i wait patiently for OOPNP?

I'm at 435 CRS.

Thank you.
Nothing wrong or illegal in applying to multiple provinces. You'll just have to choose one of the nominations if you end up getting more than one.

All the best!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ds_maniac said:
Hello, I am applying for OOPNP and they state we have to provide all the passport pages copies.
I have 2 passports, one which has all the visas and stamps. The other one is renewed just last month.
Do i still have to provide all the passport copies of my newly renewed passport (all the pages are empty)
please help....
Yes, if your current passport is issued in the last 2 years, then you would need the copy of all pages of your previous passport. This is mentioned in the Application guide as well.

See extract from Application guide:

Your passport must have been valid for at least two years prior to submission
of your nominee application. If your passport has not been valid for at least
two years (i.e., the previous passport expired less than two years before the
submission of the nominee application), then copies of all of the pages of
your previous passport must also be included;