+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
What is it which says copy of passport even the blank pages?

Do we literally photocopy whole passport booklet ?? ;)

And regarding ties to Ontario, I plan to provide reference letter for an short internship I did while studying and offer letter of current internship I m working, would this do?

Thanks
Chinmay

spirzad

Jun 24, 2015
Hi Guys. I just received an expression of interest from Ontario Govt for the PNP. I am not sure how that came about because I have an MBA from British Columbia and I am still on a work permit.

Any thoughts? Anyone who has applied for it in the past or has more info on it?

Thanks

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

I have 408 Points. I am applying for NOC 2174. I received Ontario PT Notification of Interest :)
They mentioned the processing time is 3 months and fee is non refundable too :( Looks like a big challenge for me.

I applied for IELTS re-mark yesterday and it takes around 30-45 days. In case i get 0.5 more, i will 465 points. Very confused! I don't want to wait 45 days to apply for Ontario PNP. I don't want to miss any chance here :D

Looks like i have to go with Ontario PNP with 1500 CAD

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
sunichak said:
Hi Folks,

I have 408 Points. I am applying for NOC 2174. I received Ontario PT Notification of Interest :)
They mentioned the processing time is 3 months and fee is non refundable too :( Looks like a big challenge for me.

I applied for IELTS re-mark yesterday and it takes around 30-45 days. In case i get 0.5 more, i will 465 points. Very confused! I don't want to wait 45 days to apply for Ontario PNP. I don't want to miss any chance here :D

Hi,
When did you receive the notification exactly?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Han said:
Hi,
When did you receive the notification exactly?
hi,

I need your big help.
I just come to know about OOpnp. i have submited my express entry profile in april 2015 and my CRS score is 441.
I am surprised why i didint received the invitation of OOPNP..

Can you please guide me it will be big help for me.

hanaa83

Feb 6, 2015
You should delete you profile and submit it again, as they only consider profiles submitted after June 1st. However, the selection is random (at least it is what CIC says) and not everyone gets the invitation.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
hanaa83 said:
You should delete you profile and submit it again, as they only consider profiles submitted after June 1st. However, the selection is random (at least it is what CIC says) and not everyone gets the invitation.
ok noted.

How about job bank?do i need to create new account in job bank or not?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Dear All,

I have withdrawn and created new Express entry profile with job bank.everything is activated now so when can i expect to receive PT?
pls advise...my crs is 410

Harry88IND

Jun 28, 2015
Hello everyone

I am about to withdraw and re-submit my Express entry profile

--> Is it better to create all new ids includes GCkey, e-mail to keep the process simple ???
--> Should we mention (YES) that we have already applied in the stream earlier or does it count only if we submit documents for visa processing ???

cheers

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi
ive 400 crs nly . But is it that alll apps with 400 r above crs get pt r nly select few. Also aftr pt ... are v sure of receiving ontario pnp ...as they target around 5k apps only ..so if thatthat is fifo basis then there is a prob of returning app if theire set cap is reached. WithWith no indication of noappz appz process ed in their official website.

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I learned about the Ontario Human Capital stream quite recently. I seem to be theoretically eligible for it based on the factors mentioned on the website. I got my IELTS result in June and hence registered and received confirmation for Express Entry on 23rd June.
My CRS score is 441 and sparing a couple of 2-week vacations, I have literally never lived outside of Ontario in 3 years. Additionally, I completed an internship working 40 hours for more than a year and recently graduated from a public university in eastern Ontario with a 4-year Bachelors degree. I am currently working on contract with my university in a non-academic department.

Has anyone received a PT notification of interest from Ontario Capital Stream since 23rd June? If so, what were the particulars, if you don't mind me asking.
I would greatly appreciate any information or feedback related to my chances for getting in through the programme. Thanks!

PS. Paying $1500 for the nomination doesn't seem unreasonable at all, seeing as I won't need to worry about paying for Health insurance with the OHIP cover.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
sunichak said:
Hi Folks,

Hi how are u expecting the score to go that high ? Please help me understand the breakdown of points

patricia9

Mar 25, 2014
Hello All,

I had created my EE profile in Feb.

Few questions on creating new profile to Receive PT Notification of Interest from Ontario:
- Should I withdraw my EE profile from the older GCKey account
- Should I delete/revoke the older GCKey account
- Should the same email id used for older GCKey account be used while re-creating a new one?
- What should be answered when asked "Did you apply to EE before"

Apart from the above questions I would also like to know, does it make sense to create new GCKey account for OINP? I understand from other threads in this forum that 2173, 2174 NOC folks are mostly still waiting for PT. Can some one share links of which NOC is receiving more PT for Ontario. I am completely confused since i dont have high CRS points and less aware for Ontario PNP.

Noc : 2173
CRS : 401

Looking forward for some help here.

Thanks

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
patricia9 said:
Hello All,

I had created my EE profile in Feb.

Few questions on creating new profile to Receive PT Notification of Interest from Ontario:
- Should I withdraw my EE profile from the older GCKey account
- Should I delete/revoke the older GCKey account
- Should the same email id used for older GCKey account be used while re-creating a new one?
- What should be answered when asked "Did you apply to EE before"

Apart from the above questions I would also like to know, does it make sense to create new GCKey account for OINP? I understand from other threads in this forum that 2173, 2174 NOC folks are mostly still waiting for PT. Can some one share links of which NOC is receiving more PT for Ontario. I am completely confused since i dont have high CRS points and less aware for Ontario PNP.

Noc : 2173
CRS : 401

Looking forward for some help here.

Thanks
You created profile in Feb and still not received PT?...

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You won't be creating another profile - that will be redundant as having more than 1 profile with the very same details makes no difference to your selection chances.

You'll be deactivating (withdrawing) your existing profile and creating a fresh profile so that you are eligible for OOPNP. Period.

This whole process wouldn't take more than a few hours from start to finish so you wouldn't miss out on any draws if you do this right away. Plus, the more you delay this the lesser your chances of getting an invitation (PT) from OOPNP because they have a finite number of nominations (2700) to give away through EE during the current year. The cycle of invitation to nomination is estimated to be anywhere between 2 - 4 months for 80% of the applicants and they have just started the program less than 2 weeks back.

Recommend you withdraw and recreate your profile with haste if you're keen on OOPNP.

All the best!
Asivad Anac,

I'm curious how would deactivating and re-creating a profile may improve chances of receiving the PT notification e-mail?

I created my profile on August 5 and I haven't received the PT notification.

It seems that PT nomination is issued according to profile creation date. Would recreating the profile actually be a disadvantage because it would put you further away from the list?