Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
i have gone thru few of the other posts in this forum which suggests u get a letter from your mother that this amount is a gift and does not need to be returned. This is just in case CIC raises a question on the proof of funds .

sandyboy

Apr 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You won't be creating another profile - that will be redundant as having more than 1 profile with the very same details makes no difference to your selection chances.

You'll be deactivating (withdrawing) your existing profile and creating a fresh profile so that you are eligible for OOPNP. Period.

This whole process wouldn't take more than a few hours from start to finish so you wouldn't miss out on any draws if you do this right away. Plus, the more you delay this the lesser your chances of getting an invitation (PT) from OOPNP because they have a finite number of nominations (2700) to give away through EE during the current year. The cycle of invitation to nomination is estimated to be anywhere between 2 - 4 months for 80% of the applicants and they have just started the program less than 2 weeks back.

Recommend you withdraw and recreate your profile with haste if you're keen on OOPNP.

All the best!
Just to clarify , creation of profile post June 1 means submitting the completed eligible profile to enter the pool,ryt?
I entered the pool on June 6 and crossed 400 points on June 16 after some updation to the profile. I havent got PT yet.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
depends on the date of creation of the profile and not when u updated it . i created my profile back in february and i recently updated my profile to get more points . still the date of creation would say february. so i had to delete the older one and created one new now .

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savioceg said:
i have gone thru few of the other posts in this forum which suggests u get a letter from your mother that this amount is a gift and does not need to be returned. This is just in case CIC raises a question on the proof of funds .
Thanks a lot :)

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Urgent question to those that got a PT already:

When you recreated your profile, did you use your original GCkey or created a new one?

Please reply as I think I see a trend where those who got a PT used their original GCkey to create a new EE profile.
What I did is to create a fresh GCkey and everything and I haven't got a PT yet. Maybe this is the reason? O_O

This is slightly out of desperation, but maybe there's a connection so please share your feedback.

Thank you very much!

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
sandyboy said:
Just to clarify , creation of profile post June 1 means submitting the completed eligible profile to enter the pool,ryt?
I entered the pool on June 6 and crossed 400 points on June 16 after some updation to the profile. I havent got PT yet.
Hi sandyboy,

Yes. It means creating one from scratch and submitting it again.

Welcome to the club, bud. There are some of us who's been waiting for a week and haven't got it yet. Hopefully it's just a matter or time.
Or maybe we'll never get one anymore as I'm a glass-is-half-empty kinda guy.

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
OmarSarfraz said:
What is the format of the gift letter from parents?

Thanks!
Hi OmarSarfraz

They have given 3 options

certificate of bank account OR

evidence of savings balance (which i think wont show transactions) OR

bank statements

So would there be a need for gift letter, I am wondering because I might get arranged from a friend

Thanks
Chinmay

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinmay phadke said:
Hi OmarSarfraz

bank statements

So would there be a need for gift letter, I am wondering because I might get arranged from a friend

Thanks
Chinmay
Be aware that it is very likely that CIC would want to see POF evidence after ITA. Prepare documentations keeping their requirements in mind.

CIC requirements here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

sandyboy

Apr 24, 2015
T365 said:
Hi sandyboy,

Yes. It means creating one from scratch and submitting it again.

Welcome to the club, bud. There are some of us who's been waiting for a week and haven't got it yet. Hopefully it's just a matter or time.
Or maybe we'll never get one anymore as I'm a glass-is-half-empty kinda guy.
Lets hope for the best , bud...My guess is that they have temporarily slowed down or stopped giving PTs for now due to the volume of invitations they sent out initially. Doesnt matter if one has recreated their profile after June 1 or submitted for first time after June 1..I submitted the EE profile for the first time on June 6 ad I havent got PT . Also they have mentioned clearly they wud identify potential candidates and doesnt guarantee that everyone satisfying the criteria wud get a PT.

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
Guys, Please fill in your OOPNP timelines in the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D1jY1FN5VuUoiacSUqYXCw45Zb6UXKsvA5Q_j5umaWM/edit?pli=1#gid=0

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
chinmay phadke said:
Hi OmarSarfraz

bank statements

Thanks
Chinmay

Are you sending 3-6 months bank statements or just sending a bank certificate?

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Urgent question to those that got a PT already:

When you recreated your profile, did you use your original GCkey or created a new one?

Please reply as I think I see a trend where those who got a PT used their original GCkey to create a new EE profile.
What I did is to create a fresh GCkey and everything and I haven't got a PT yet. Maybe this is the reason? O_O

This is slightly out of desperation, but maybe there's a connection so please share your feedback.

Thank you very much!
Hey Thr...
Did you get reply for your query?? I have a similar situation like you.. i created a new GCKey.. When did you resubmit your profile??

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
OmarSarfraz said:
Are you sending 3-6 months bank statements or just sending a bank certificate?
I was thinking of giving just evidence of proof

but now I plan to submit bank statements since I am taking money from my family