+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
AAM87 said:
I know ! That's why I wanted to check if there was any other "aberration" in this forum !
What a lucky guy!

Mind sharing your details like NOC and work/ties/educ. in ON? There are some of us who resubmitted but haven't got a PT yet. The info you share will help us determine if there's some criteria we haven't met that hinders us from getting the PT.

Thanks!

AAM87

Jun 16, 2015
NOC 1112, 3 years of experience, no ties at all to Ontario, master's degree from French business school.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
You won't be creating another profile - that will be redundant as having more than 1 profile with the very same details makes no difference to your selection chances.

You'll be deactivating (withdrawing) your existing profile and creating a fresh profile so that you are eligible for OOPNP. Period.

This whole process wouldn't take more than a few hours from start to finish so you wouldn't miss out on any draws if you do this right away. Plus, the more you delay this the lesser your chances of getting an invitation (PT) from OOPNP because they have a finite number of nominations (2700) to give away through EE during the current year. The cycle of invitation to nomination is estimated to be anywhere between 2 - 4 months for 80% of the applicants and they have just started the program less than 2 weeks back.

Recommend you withdraw and recreate your profile with haste if you're keen on OOPNP.

All the best!
Dear Asivad Anac,
Do you mind telling me where you got this information?
The cycle of invitation to nomination is estimated to be anywhere between 2 - 4 months for 80% of the applicants and they have just started the program less than 2 weeks back.

anilak24

May 16, 2015
Hello guys,

I recreated my profile on 9th and got PT on 10th June.

NOC-2133 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

Score-405

Ties- Uncle PR in Ontario but it will be hard to prove tie with him without his birth certificate ;D

Guys, one question please if can shed some light on it.

Is professional registration is MANDATORY for applying under Ontario PNP?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Dear Asivad Anac,
Do you mind telling me where you got this information?
The cycle of invitation to nomination is estimated to be anywhere between 2 - 4 months for 80% of the applicants and they have just started the program less than 2 weeks back.
Not at all.

After receiving a PT, applicants have up to 45 days (Pg 2 of App guide) to accept and send in their applications. After that, OOPNP will take up to 90 days (Pg 26 of App guide) to process 80% of applicants. Keeping both those numbers in mind coupled with the progress we are seeing with CIC issuing PPRs within 2 months (and having similar deadlines) is what prompted me to give that as a range. Plus they did start the program around 2 weeks back in full earnest.

Hope that clarifies.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Not at all.

After receiving a PT, applicants have up to 45 days (Pg 2 of App guide) to accept and send in their applications. After that, OOPNP will take up to 90 days (Pg 26 of App guide) to process 80% of applicants. Keeping both those numbers in mind coupled with the progress we are seeing with CIC issuing PPRs within 2 months (and having similar deadlines) is what prompted me to give that as a range. Plus they did start the program around 2 weeks back in full earnest.

Hope that clarifies.
So that 80% of applications will be processed on a first-come first-serve basis?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
So that 80% of applications will be processed on a first-come first-serve basis?
That isn't clear yet. Maybe they will because they wouldn't want to lose the good ones to other provinces or 'regular' ITAs. Maybe they won't because government officers work by the book. Only time (and messages on this forum confirming acknowledgment letters and nomination mails) will tell.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
guys do we need reference letters from prev jobs as well, even if they were part time jobs n not skilled, i worked part time during my full time studies, n then another job for a yr on a PGWP but these jobs were not under noc code 0, A or B? i knw a copy of resume is required as well so do i need to put them on my resume as well?

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Hi ,

I am in Canada on a closed work permit ( intra company transfer ) which technically does not need LMIA . My CRS is 433. Been working in canada for about 20 months now .Got my ECA and also IELTS . Created my profile back in Feb and i am planning to create a new one so that i get a notification .
I understand , if i do get a notification on my CIC, i have 45 days to submit all the documents which also includes the financial requirements .
It is about 15000 CAD for my wife and myself and i wont be able to show them that sort of funds with a 6 months bank statement .

Technically these funds are proof to show that you can support yourself in Canada and we both have been getting our salaries regularly and we have been supporting ourself for the last 1.5 years. Does it make sense to show my bank statement stating that a salary has been credited twice a month or is it mandatory to show a balance of 15000 CAD ?
I have not been able to make a decision of withdrawing my existing profile and create a new one based on this dilemma .

Please clarify.

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savioceg said:
Hi ,

I am in Canada on a closed work permit ( intra company transfer ) which technically does not need LMIA . My CRS is 433. Been working in canada for about 20 months now .Got my ECA and also IELTS . Created my profile back in Feb and i am planning to create a new one so that i get a notification .
I understand , if i do get a notification on my CIC, i have 45 days to submit all the documents which also includes the financial requirements .
It is about 15000 CAD for my wife and myself and i wont be able to show them that sort of funds with a 6 months bank statement .

Technically these funds are proof to show that you can support yourself in Canada and we both have been getting our salaries regularly and we have been supporting ourself for the last 1.5 years. Does it make sense to show my bank statement stating that a salary has been credited twice a month or is it mandatory to show a balance of 15000 CAD ?
I have not been able to make a decision of withdrawing my existing profile and create a new one based on this dilemma .

Please clarify.

Thanks in advance
Unfair as it may sound, the only time you seem to be exempt from showing POF to CIC is if you're on an LMIA approved job.(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp)

The same is true for OOPNP as well. The application guide seems to be clear on that from in Sec 3.4 - Settlement Funds (Pg 12).

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Hi Thanks for the clarification .

I just got off the phone with an executive from Ontario Immigration . They said they have cases like this and they do have a fix for this . They have asked me to mail them the query and they would be able to respond in a written statement on what needs to be done so that i can attach that as en explanation once i get invited for the OOPNP .

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I have also received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account,having a score of 453.Am worried about proof of funds thing,m having 13500 $ which are sufficient as am the single applicant. But, i got the money in my bank account,just a month ago in the form of a fixed deposit. Is it mandatory to have 13500 for a period of 6 months in your account prior to pnp application ..Am quite worried and confused,please guide me .
Thanks in advance .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
home1305 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have also received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account,having a score of 453.Am worried about proof of funds thing,m having 13500 $ which are sufficient as am the single applicant. But, i got the money in my bank account,just a month ago in the form of a fixed deposit. Is it mandatory to have 13500 for a period of 6 months in your account prior to pnp application ..Am quite worried and confused,please guide me .
Thanks in advance .
Not mandatory to have it for 6 months. Just keep documentation ready just in case CIC raises a question about the sudden appearance of this money in your account. They're typically worried about loans taken and shown as POF.

All the best!

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Not mandatory to have it for 6 months. Just keep documentation ready just in case CIC raises a question about the sudden appearance of this money in your account. They're typically worried about loans taken and shown as POF.

All the best!
Thanks a lot for your reply!
I have got this money from my mother,what kind of documentation do I need to support the fact that its not a loan which needs to be returned.