+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apology for the wrong info. It was not GA, it was MI. Rocking Vibe posted it a while ago and it was about $225 for everything. He mentioned Warren facility. Please search to confirm or talk to Rocking Vibes.

sammie

Jun 10, 2009
Hi,
Pardon my ignorance. I am still new to the whole following up procedure. I did send my CIC-AINP application (US VISA) to alberta office & they received it on April 27, but I have not received any sort of communication from them. Their website says, it can take upto 4 months for pre-assessment.
And, someone mentioned on first page that their check was withdrawn on certain date. But, I never sent a check.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
sammie said:
Hi,
Pardon my ignorance. I am still new to the whole following up procedure. I did send my CIC-AINP application (US VISA) to alberta office & they received it on April 27, but I have not received any sort of communication from them. Their website says, it can take upto 4 months for pre-assessment.
And, someone mentioned on first page that their check was withdrawn on certain date. But, I never sent a check.
This thread is for people who have already recieved nomination and have filed their application for permenant Residency With the Embassy or visa Office.
Try this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.0.html

sammie

Jun 10, 2009
rascojenkins said:
This thread is for people who have already recieved nomination and have filed their application for permenant Residency With the Embassy or visa Office.
Try this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.0.html
Apologize. Posted to the right forum.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
sammie said:
rascojenkins said:
Try this:
Apologize. Posted to the right forum.
No need to apologize Player before you know it you'll be on this thread LOL.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Hi,
I got a call today from LA consulate that my passport request has been sent today to my immigration representative (have engaged one).
The reason I was called was, to let me know that the PPR is sent to my representative as they saw my address change request (that I sent last week as I wanted passport request not routed thru my rep) later and if it was ok with me.

I asked if I can come in person and get stamping done in the same day. I was told its not going to save much time, as anyway they are going to take atleast 10 days for stamping. Looks like they need 2 pictures alongwith. Now I will be waiting for my rep to receive the PPR and sent it to me.

Reg. state PCCs, seems they are not particular to have it from all the states. I have resided in 3, but only sent 1 earlier (other 2 they received today, by which time they have already shipped the PPR).

Just fyi, CIC started processing my app on April 23rd and my case was transferred to LA on May 13th.
Let us know when u get the PPR in hand. Need to see the date on the PPR and the date u actually received it in hand.

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Finally, I just got my AOR and medical request today! =)

My timeline is:
Sent pre-assessment - Nov. 2
Preassessment approval received - Dec 5 (dated Nov. 19)
Alberta received application - Dec. 15
File Number emailed - Jan. 9
AINP approval received - Feb 9 (dated Jan 21)
Application received by CIC - March 23
Check encashed - March 26
AOR and Medical request - June 10, 2009 (dated June 1)

ingegarcia, i dunno if i remember correctly. you did your medicals at ohio right? if so, did you go to Kenwood Rehabilitation or Cincinnati Travel Health?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
No, I did my medicals in Massachusetts..... what you read about Ohio was that it was one of the states where I needed to get PCC...

Congrats with your AOR/Meds and good luck with your case!!!

poppyjml said:
ingegarcia, i dunno if i remember correctly. you did your medicals at ohio right? if so, did you go to Kenwood Rehabilitation or Cincinnati Travel Health?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert,

What is "shoots card"? I tried Google, but could not find a good info on it.

I have two kids too and I need to make sure I have "shoots card" for them before I go to the doctor (but I have not received my AOR and medical request yet). Thanks.

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
cchabert,

What is "shoots card"? I tried Google, but could not find a good info on it.

I have two kids too and I need to make sure I have "shoots card" for them before I go to the doctor (but I have not received my AOR and medical request yet). Thanks.
Immunizations Card = Shoots Card = Vaccine Card Mainly that your kids are up to date on their shoots.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
can anyone nominated let us know about the confirmation form that needs to be sent within 30 days and what is the deal about it ?

C

cchabert

It was part of the papers that you receive with your nomination I send it as soon as I read it and have the fax confirmation