+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

C

cchabert

sid2008 said:
Do you guys send Medical your self or Doctor send report directly?????

Regards,
Sid2008
Doctor send the results, you are not allowed to do it not even see them, very clear on the instructions that you receive from CIC

C

cchabert

sid2008 said:
Medical sent on: mm-dd-yy ( How can we know date of medical sent ?)
Ask kindly to the Doc. or secretary for the tracking number

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Guys!!!
Finally I got all the State (OH, FL, NH) and Mexican (MTY, D.F.) PCCs, and mailed them along with the RPRF to NY Today. CIC will receive them by tomorrow at 10.AM...

I'll keep you posted if any news from NY...

ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!
Good news I received mail from NY office....

Bad news... NY office requested: state police certificates from NH, OH, FL... and Mexico

I provided a letter stating that it is impossible for foreigners to get Mexican Police certificate outside of Mexico but they paid NO attention to this letter....

Anyway... you all know where my next vacations are going to be..... MEXICO!!!!

BTW they gave me 60 days to get all the documents.....

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!
Finally I got all the State (OH, FL, NH) and Mexican (MTY, D.F.) PCCs, and mailed them along with the RPRF to NY Today. CIC will receive them by tomorrow at 10.AM...

ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

Bad news... NY office requested: state police certificates from NH, OH, FL... and Mexico

I provided a letter stating that it is impossible for foreigners to get Mexican Police certificate outside of Mexico but they paid NO attention to this letter....

Finally

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks guys!! taking into account that I had to travel to Mexico twice I really feel this a big accomplishment.... I'm back in business :)))

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Congrats ingegarcia
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Got AOR and Medical request today.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/alberta-immigrant-nominee-program-h1b-holders-cic-process-t11870.0.html;msg99778#msg99778

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
vsrao said:
Congrats ingegarcia
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

Ingercia:

Didn't you submitted all PCC's already while you applied to CIC?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Nop, unfortunately with the initial application I only provided FBI and home country PCC...

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

Inge congrats!!

And I am planing to send all but Malaysian PCC today. Did you send them by FedEx? Also how did you pay RPRF? If its is certified check we can know when it was cashed!! Did you pay $415/ person?