+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Rocking vibes said:
I recieved my AOR+ Medical today.........CIC received the application on 23rd Feb. I got an appointment with the doc in Michigan who in turn is an A-hole....charging $450 per person and $75 for expedite mail. I plan to report this opportunist Doc to the CIC officials...already researched on the procedure to do it. He is also asking for the money in cash only too.......no points for guessing why ? I plan to drive all the way to Ohio i.e if I can get an appointment sooner and cheaper. BTW...all the best to other Canada aspirants !!!!
Hahahha I paid $500 and an additional $60 in another facility for X-ray.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
Bunch of losers.....The other clinic in Michigan is asking $225 inclusive of everything which will work for me......and I can claim the expenses from my regular health insurance. Does'nt hurt to shop around for a bit !

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Rocking Vibes,

In michigan we have two facilites. can you tell me which one you are referring. Rochester Hills or Warren.

Rocking vibes said:
Bunch of losers.....The other clinic in Michigan is asking $225 inclusive of everything which will work for me......and I can claim the expenses from my regular health insurance. Does'nt hurt to shop around for a bit !

rk

Nov 25, 2008
CIC mailed AOR on May 6th. I live in states

jetu said:
congrates harry and rk so its party time 4 u guys i m still waiting 4 my aor cic recieve my application on on 19 feb ,so could you guys tell me on which date cic post your aor , one more thing you guys in state or in canada
thanks n regards , cheers

rk

Nov 25, 2008
i received my AOR y'day. Can somebody guide me to which address we need to mail the state police clearance certificates ? My state police clearance certificate were almost 2months old. One more thing is how to pay right of perminant resident fee in us $ and to which addresss we need to mail.

Thanks in advance
RK

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
rk said:
Rocking Vibes,

In michigan we have two facilites. can you tell me which one you are referring. Rochester Hills or Warren.

Rocking vibes said:

I am using the Warren facility......its a waaaay lot cheaper.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Warren facility doctor available only tomorrow. After that doctor won't be available upto 27th.. that's the problem

Rocking vibes said:
rk said:
Rocking Vibes,

Rocking vibes said:

I am using the Warren facility......its a waaaay lot cheaper.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
friends,

FINALLY I am back in the US.
I realized I had got a letter from CIC Buffalo dated 25th March for additional documents within 90 days: Certificates from
US: FBI, NJ, DE, VA
Germany
India
Malaysia

No interview required.

working on my state PCC's

I already have
FBI, dated 7th Jan
India, dated Feb 1st
Germany, dated 15th Jan

Malaysia, I lived for 8 months only. Malaysia gives certificate for those who lived for more than a year. I wrote to Malaysia Embassy. no reply so far. waiting!! I will write to CIC Buffalo about this.

I will keep you posted about replies from CIC and State PCC progress & time lines (hoping it will help some from these states).

Does anyone think I need to get new PCC from India, Germany & FBI:: given the date line.
I have just 35 days to get everything.

Medicals done on 25th March in India. Although it reached Ottawa (on Apr 1st) ecas not updated yet.

Any input/questions appreciated.

-dna

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
Recieved AOR and Medicals yesterday. Below is the timeline.

Sent application to CIC on Feb 16th.
Got returned so I sent it back on Feb 25th
Recieved AOR and Medicals on May 15th. The mail package was dated May 12th.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Dna,

Glad you are back. I think you should go in for FBI certificate, it will take you 3-4 weeks at most. Indian PCC is straightforward if you got your passport issued at the Indian consulate in NYC. I think it is better to do atleast try to get these documents now than have them ask for additional documents later. Send the PCC's you receive and for the ones you don't, maybe you can write them a cover letter explaining that they are on their way. Just my 2 cents.

dnataraj said:
friends,

I realized I had got a letter from CIC Buffalo dated 25th March for additional documents within 90 days: Certificates from
Germany
India
Malaysia

No interview required.

I already have
FBI, dated 7th Jan
India, dated Feb 1st
Germany, dated 15th Jan

Malaysia, I lived for 8 months only. Malaysia gives certificate for those who lived for more than a year. I wrote to Malaysia Embassy. no reply so far. waiting!! I will write to CIC Buffalo about this.

I will keep you posted about replies from CIC and State PCC progress & time lines (hoping it will help some from these states).

Does anyone think I need to get new PCC from India, Germany & FBI:: given the date line.

Medicals done on 25th March in India. Although it reached Ottawa (on Apr 1st) ecas not updated yet.

-dna

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
Hi dnataraj

Did you send your FBI PCC before or this is first time and did CIC asked for State PCC for any state where you stayed less than 6 months?

-Mumbaimerijan

jetu

Nov 13, 2008
finally yerterday i got my aor
here is my time line cic recieve 1feb 2009
return on 16 feb 2009
cic recieve again 19 feb 2009
aor recieve on 15 may 2009

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
Jay007 said:
Friends,
I had applied to CIC on 17 Feb. I have still not received my AOR.
Today, I checked online status of my application.
It shows “We started processing your application on April 29, 2009.”

To check online status, I have used the same number that we got when our check cashed B XXXX-XXXX-X.
So, I can hope that my AOR is in the way.
hey jay007,

did u recieve the CIC AOR letter yet ?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
friends,

Germany
India
Malaysia

No interview required.

I already have
FBI, dated 7th Jan
India, dated Feb 1st
Germany, dated 15th Jan

-dna

dnataraj
Welcome back. Is this the second FBI check that you are about send or its still the 1st one?
dnataraj
Welcome back. Is this the second FBI check that you are about send or its still the 1st one?