+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for CSQ - PEQ through Arrima (2024)

gdbart

Sep 30, 2018
Not yet, and you? What I know is that they are giving the decision to those who apply on December 15–22. I think my one will be next. I apply on December 26th.
I applied December 1st and still "En traitement". I know somebody from November still waiting too.

Jun 12, 2024
I know somebody who applied at the end of September (2023) and received it at the beginning of January (2024)…

By the way, I was wondering: I just got a new passport, and my request is still "en attente de traitement." Should I upload the new passport, or is it not necessary? Thanks!

Zandek

May 19, 2023
By the way, I was wondering: I just got a new passport, and my request is still "en attente de traitement." Should I upload the new passport, or is it not necessary? Thanks!
I think it's not a problem, but I think it would be helpful to mention it in the application for PR (I mean during the federal stage).

Jun 12, 2024
Everything is going to work out, no worries.
which visa expired? Is it why you’re in your home country?
I had an open working permit! I went back to my country on vacation, hoping that by the end of this month (July) I’ll get either the CSQ or a Young Professionals (I haven’t been selected yet…)