+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
If CIC is keeping every status/stage of our applications in the centralized database then they may have run the query against all ON applicants whose has not been issued visa/PR by certain date and put the next status/flag in database such as "identified in QA or further verification" or what ever you call it

gambler_2006 said:
but my question is how does ON knows who has got PR and who has not

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
islamabad786 said:
Do you know anyone living outside Canada has received a verification email after submission of docs? Do these applicant belong to Ontario FSW Backlog?
NO idea. I am from fsw backlog. I find most 2013 have already got DM/PPR especially in LVO and NDVO. Should we start to compile a xls sheet to analyse ?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Great idea you go ahead and replicate on Ontario FSW Backlog thread
Indian applicant said:
NO idea. I am from fsw backlog. I find most 2013 have already got DM/PPR especially in LVO and NDVO. Should we start to compile a xls sheet to analyse ?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
You have been issued OWP right and you have not availed it yet?

kaka188 said:
Hi Islamabad I am one of those from backlog reduction outside Canada who received it. I am just praying now. Some few guys in the forum as well.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I am Dec 23 applicant. I got a call from Ontario PNP office today. The officer told me that after this verification, updated data will be sent to CIC and this will speed up the application. They did QA exercise to make sure that the applicant is still living and working in Ontario.

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
karenv said:
I am Dec 23 applicant. I got a call from Ontario PNP office today. The officer told me that after this verification, updated data will be sent to CIC and this will speed up the application. They did QA exercise to make sure that the applicant is still living and working in Ontario.
I am wondering if they will call and leave message if no one answered. My phone is usually on mute when I am in office. Hopefully I didn't miss any call

toleoring

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
karenv said:
That's good to know! thanks for the information.

Hope I can finally get my AOR soon.......lol

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
This confirms information from a couple of other people that QA is coming to the end.
I really hope that after QA our applications will start moving faster

karenv said:

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
hawkua said:
This confirms information from a couple of other people that QA is coming to the end.
I really hope that after QA our applications will start moving faster
Anymore QA calls ??

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
I have not received any calls yet. I only know that my file was in QA thanks to GCMS notes.

There was a post from someone about a month ago - the person talked to a MP office about the QA exercise and was told that it is coming to an end soon. So, there is more than one source giving us this information.

LibraNova said:
Anymore QA calls ??

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
The "soon" isn't coming soon enough :p

hawkua said:
I have not received any calls yet. I only know that my file was in QA thanks to GCMS notes.

There was a post from someone about a month ago - the person talked to a MP office about the QA exercise and was told that it is coming to an end soon. So, there is more than one source giving us this information.

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Hey Guys...I found the following link which might help make clear the logic behind the QA exercise...after clicking the link, scroll down to section 7.6 on page 5 of the pdf file.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op07b-eng.pdf

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
I received my note yesterday, and it shows that they received those additional doc. And my note shows the same thing as yours, Pv2 on hold d6, which is July 9. After that, it shows pv2 on July 25. I don't even know what's Pv2 means.
Officially PV2 stands for Provincial nominee processed abroad see page 10 of OP 7-B

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Even if the qa gets over the damage has already been done. Backlog of 5 months would take months to recover.
For the past five months no one from ontario got any request for additional docs or any other requets means all files are on hold.
Now they would release the files to start processing from five months back.
So you can guess the damage