+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Ok today I got a message from CIO Sydney saying my application was with Abu Dhabi Visa office. I copied them on the email for the additional documents needed for verification after PPR along with CPC Ottawa. So am assuming these are two different departments. But still no news from CPC Ottawa any thoughts guys

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka188 said:
Ok today I got a message from CIO Sydney saying my application was with Abu Dhabi Visa office. I copied them on the email for the additional documents needed for verification after PPR along with CPC Ottawa. So am assuming these are two different departments. But still no news from CPC Ottawa any thoughts guys
u are in-canada applicant, right? still ur application has been sent to Abu Dhabi, dats really pretty strange :eek:

can u let us know when was ur application received at CIC?

thnks

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
No actually I did get OWP last year but did not do the landing. my wife was pregnant could not travel. So while I was in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I got the PPR request which, I acted upon sent in the passports, but were returned without the visa. saying that I should send some additional documents to CPC Ottawa which I did, I also copied CIO Sydney in the email and CIO Sydney said that the application is not with them but with ADVO. and should contact them for inquiries so am assuming that CPC Ottawa is handling my application, CIO Sydney only knows my application is with ADVO.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
The moral of the story which i am realizing is that Ontario applicants are suffering and sadly to say the province is not backing them.

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I have sent an email to ADVO and CPC Ottawa requesting for status information and asked if it would be wise for me to use the remaining time on the OWP or should I hang on and wait for PR news.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Has anyone with application identified in QA received new GCMS notes? Is there any progress on the file after QA?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
I received my new GCMS notes couple of days ago - no progress at all, last changes on file happened in late July. Interestingly, they took out the note about my file being identified in QA; my previous GCMS notes stated: Application identified in QA exercise - no processing until a further notification, or something like that.

islamabad786 said:
Has anyone with application identified in QA received new GCMS notes? Is there any progress on the file after QA?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
That is interesting. GCMS shows the history of processing. I don't know if they took your file out of QA process without doing anything and deleted the entry on QA. Do you still have "CPC-O PNP O&E entered - Destination Ontario - Officer review". Is this the last comment/update in your notes?
hawkua said:
I received my new GCMS notes couple of days ago - no progress at all, last changes on file happened in late July. Interestingly, they took out the note about my file being identified in QA; my previous GCMS notes stated: Application identified in QA exercise - no processing until a further notification, or something like that.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
islamabad786 said:
That is interesting. GCMS shows the history of processing. I don't know if they took your file out of QA process without doing anything and deleted the entry on QA. Do you still have "CPC-O PNP O&E entered - Destination Ontario - Officer review". Is this the last comment/update in your notes?
Did you get the notes by mail or email ? Its been more than 30 days I have not got my notes. Is there a way to track it ?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
islamabad786 said:
Here is sample GCMS notes for everyone to familiarize. It cost $5. Takes 30 days. Comes on email.
But you should be within Canada or ask a canadian citizen; (or service provider) to apply on your behalf.
http://www.gcmsnotes.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
Indian applicant said:
Here is sample GCMS notes for everyone to familiarize. It cost $5. Takes 30 days. Comes on email.
But you should be within Canada or ask a Canadian citizen; (or service provider) to apply on your behalf.
Okay thanks, I will now look into that

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Yes, the latest note is "Destination Ontario - Officer Review", made in the end of July, but nobody has touched my file since then. They did not delete the entry for QA, the note is there, there just covered the TEXT part, deleting the actual comment on GCMS notes.

islamabad786 said:

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
Indian applicant said:
But you should be within Canada or ask a canadian citizen; (or service provider) to apply on your behalf.
There is really no point to send a request for GCMS notes until AOR is received right?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
hawkua said:
Yes, the latest note is "Destination Ontario - Officer Review", made in the end of July, but nobody has touched my file since then. They did not delete the entry for QA, the note is there, there just covered the TEXT part, deleting the actual comment on GCMS notes.
Mine says same thing n one more thing they included the details of employer in file i found that in notes... n it says PV-ontario..

I never received any email from ottawa for documents n it doesnt say that its in QA or on hold but no one touched my file since july

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Hi taurus1985 & hawkua, just to confirm if both of you are
(a) oo-PNP backlog reduction pilot candidate ?
(b) you got the famous request for additional documents to be submitted within a month ?
(c) you did not avail the OWP
(d) you do not have arranged employment or job offer letter