+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gambler_2006 said:
Few doubts and few analysis from myside.
First thing the reason why july applicants are receiving this is that that after august and september there were no ontario PNP certificates given because of seats filled up. I am not able to find any september ON single inland PNP applicant right now else it would have been clear what case it is because all i see is only people who are not single applicants are facing this problem.
I know some of my single applicants from August from ON who got PR without any issue. CIC is currently processing deccember applicants who are single but uptill august and september many single applicants from ON got their PR.
Some people who got this email i know are those who even got decision made when they were single but when they added their spouse they were asked for these documents.
bro, I see ur point. bt here r few applicants who r single and still got it (though they didn't add spouse)and regarding ur friend who applied in august/sept thru OPNP and got PR, did he apply thru the masters stream? all i see is they are targeting masters stream, correct me if i m wrong?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here u go.. :mad: :mad: another scapegoat, ??? ,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-under-master-stream-asked-for-job-offer-by-cic-t231476.0.html

whats going on?? ???

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Quote those people who are single and got this email??

shimnui1 said:
bro, I see ur point. bt here r few applicants who r single and still got it (though they didn't add spouse)and regarding ur friend who applied in august/sept thru OPNP and got PR, did he apply thru the masters stream? all i see is they are targeting masters stream, correct me if i m wrong?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
First thing the reason why july applicants are receiving this is that that after august and september there were no ontario PNP certificates given because of seats filled up. I am not able to find any september ON single inland PNP applicant right now else it would have been clear what case it is because all i see is only people who are not single applicants are facing this problem.
I know some of my single applicants from August from ON who got PR without any issue. CIC is currently processing deccember applicants who are single but uptill august and september many single applicants from ON got their PR.
Some people who got this email i know are those who even got decision made when they were single but when they added their spouse they were asked for these documents.
Are those August guys from master streams? Do they have any kind of jobs?

I don't think this email only affect married applicants, who added spouse later.

Check those Ontario FSW pilot guys. They got the same emails.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
What is the logic behind asking married applicants for more documents? Some of their spouses have jobs.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Yes i talked to one of the guy who applied in august 2013 from ontario masters stream and he does not have job and he got PR now. Try searching for people in ontario pnp 2013 threads you will find many examples

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
Yes i talked to one of the guy who applied in august 2013 from ontario masters stream and he does not have job and he got PR now. Try searching for people in ontario pnp 2013 threads you will find many examples
Well, he is lucky to escape from the quality assurance project. The project just launched on July 1st.

Check the guy posting his problem just then. He did not add spouse. He is a September applicant 2013.

xzlstc415

Jul 18, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Quote those people who are single and got this email??
I dont really know what do you guys mean by Aug applicants or Sept applicants. They received my documents September 16, 2013, and I am single, and I got the email from them

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
xzlstc415 said:
I dont really know what do you guys mean by Aug applicants or Sept applicants. They received my documents September 16, 2013, and I am single, and I got the email from them
Aug or Sep applicants mean received date of ur application.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
I had a long discussion with PNP Ontario the other day, they were insisting that we have to provide these documents if requested. I replied if we are chosen by province and if federal government is denying / implementing further strict regulations on us then what's the point of provincial checks and what's the point of provincial nomination? Then the province should directly implement 2 years experience blah blah...They had no answer to it.

I was then told that it's a quality assurance and if you don't have any document then you explain in a letter. It's CIC who has to decide. But my point was still the same if CIC has to decide then why has the province nominated us and charged us $1500?

Anyways let's see what happens, I am an April applicant and looking anxiously at this development.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hime said:
I had a long discussion with PNP Ontario the other day, they were insisting that we have to provide these documents if requested. I replied if we are chosen by province and if federal government is denying / implementing further strict regulations on us then what's the point of provincial checks and what's the point of provincial nomination? Then the province should directly implement 2 years experience blah blah...They had no answer to it.

I was then told that it's a quality assurance and if you don't have any document then you explain in a letter. It's CIC who has to decide. But my point was still the same if CIC has to decide then why has the province nominated us and charged us $1500?

Anyways let's see what happens, I am an April applicant and looking anxiously at this development.
yeah, absolutely right bro. they r charging $1500 and then CIC is doing these kind of things. its really a sort of harassment. ??? whats the point of nomination, i really have no idea..

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
hime said:

To me, it just looks like a source of their revenue from application fees of nomination. Well, the CIC has the final authority to say yes or no. If those July applicants got denied, we could spread the news so that all future applicants would know that ON PNP without job offers is not an option to go. :mad:

xzlstc415

Jul 18, 2014
the way they operate this quality assurance project is joke, there is no explanation of why they are asking for these additional documents, their call centre did not even know what is going on. Opportunity Ontario also had no idea about what is CIC doing at the beginning. Last but not least, several documents they are asking for is way over the applicants under master stream can handle, such as

"Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada."

if a normal master stream applicants saw this, the first reaction is of course CIC made a mistake. They did not even mention that even if there is no document fit the requirements exactly, the applicant can submit anything related to prove the ability to become economically established or something else. at the end of the day, we don't even know what kind of quality they wanna assure! how does it make any sense?

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
You said you were decision made. When were you decision made??

xzlstc415 said:
the way they operate this quality assurance project is joke, there is no explanation of why they are asking for these additional documents, their call centre did not even know what is going on. Opportunity Ontario also had no idea about what is CIC doing at the beginning. Last but not least, several documents they are asking for is way over the applicants under master stream can handle, such as

"Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada."

if a normal master stream applicants saw this, the first reaction is of course CIC made a mistake. They did not even mention that even if there is no document fit the requirements exactly, the applicant can submit anything related to prove the ability to become economically established or something else. at the end of the day, we don't even know what kind of quality they wanna assure! how does it make any sense?

xzlstc415

Jul 18, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
You said you were decision made. When were you decision made??
around June 10th 2014, i dont know the exact date. I am single applicant without spouses btw

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on February 24, 2014.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.