+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
hime said:
You are absolutely right. Last time cic worked on my file is on 24 July.

Last note comment: Destination Ontario, Officer Review.

Last file transfer history: PV2_ONT

Paper file Location: PV2_ONT

Exact same wording on my notes which I got last month on 18

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
taurus1985 said:
Exact same wording on my notes which I got last month on 18
That's the bin where they drop our files and forget it.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
I got an email from PNP Office since my mobile number changed since my PNP Application.
"Please note that it is very important that you contact this office regarding the continued processing of your application. Failure to do so may affect the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada."

They verified all the information from my PNP application and made sure I am still in Ontario.

toleoring

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Since it seems the program is moving (?) again.....has there been any new AOR issued to the applicants applied after May2014?

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
I also got the call from PNP just now. She asked for some infromation regards work and address. But the timeline she gave me is this QA won't end until December. And she doesn't know what will happen after, thus I don't know if we will hear anything before March consider everyone go on vacation during Dec to Feb timeframe.

:-[

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
A) Out of curiosity when did you apply to CIC (federal level)
B) Hide yo kids...We're Screwed!!!

Paopao599 said:
I also got the call from PNP just now. She asked for some infromation regards work and address. But the timeline she gave me is this QA won't end until December. And she doesn't know what will happen after, thus I don't know if we will hear anything before March consider everyone go on vacation during Dec to Feb timeframe.

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
fenomenalb said:
A) Out of curiosity when did you apply to CIC (federal level)
B) Hide yo kids...We're Screwed!!!
I am without job office group. But I did had job when I applied, I sent in the related documents at that time. I am still in the same postition. Regards hiding the kids thing, lol, it is so much trouble with waitting for a longger time. We might need to do the Med test again, I cannot buy a house and move out...

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
Hi guys,
I need help from all of you re the timelines under PNP- international student with a job offer.
CIO received my application on August 25/2014. I read some of the threads saying its taking long for PNP files to process.

Please advise as to any average days an AOR comes.
I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
Sandipppp said:
Hi guys,
I need help from all of you re the timelines under PNP- international student with a job offer.
CIO received my application on August 25/2014. I read some of the threads saying its taking long for PNP files to process.

Please advise as to any average days an AOR comes.
I appreciate your help.

Thanks!
If everything as go on well, as usually, I got mine in a month, less than that actually. But at this time, it will be a long wait as they are not processing anything right now. My friend submitted document at the end of June hasn't got thier file number yet.

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
Thanks for your input, Mate.
Please share if anyone received AOR lately!!!

Thanks in advance.

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Paopao599 said:

This is just splendid! My bridging open work permit expires mid next year, how am I supposed to continue working if I can't apply for another bridging open work permit? Time to abandon my PNP PR application apply via Express Entry in Jan!

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
traxton said:
This is just splendid! My bridging open work permit expires mid next year, how am I supposed to continue working if I can't apply for another bridging open work permit? Time to abandon my PNP PR application apply via Express Entry in Jan!
Why don't you try CEC this year? We don't know if the rules would be changed next year. CIC may require us to have a job and/or a LMIA in order to apply for PR

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
karenv said:
Why don't you try CEC this year? We don't know if the rules would be changed next year. CIC may require us to have a job and/or a LMIA in order to apply for PR
I think if you have the experience and by Dec none of us hear anything from CIC, you should at least try to apply for CEC. In the meantime, if your work permit expired and you have a full time job, you can apply for work permit, at least I know someone did.

missp

Jul 24, 2014
i just feel like these visa officers making the calls to pnp applicants are not providing consistent information. yesterday somebody they called on this forum was informed that there will be a change on their application in the next month or one and a half. Now another vsa officer says it will end December and then they don't know what happens after. Ontario PNP is very confusing at this time. I hope this ends soon!

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
I just received the call - same questions as everyone else. No news as to the timing.

As to the information about timing, December is actually a month and a half away, so if we put the two replies together, they would suggest that QA will go on until the beginning of December and then we will see some changes in our processing. Fingers crossed.

What I find interesting is that it is OPNP, not CIC that is making the calls - this means that when they finish calling everyone, OPNPwill have to share the information with CIC (otherwise, there is no sense for OPNP to do the extra work on applicants who already have the provincial nomination). From other posts, it looks like they are calling people based on the timing of application. If we want to do something while waiting till December, we could track the progress that PNP is making with the calls by posting our nomination/PR application dates.

My nomination came around Feb 20 and my application was received by CIC on April 23rd.

missp said:
i just feel like these visa officers making the calls to pnp applicants are not providing consistent information. yesterday somebody they called on this forum was informed that there will be a change on their application in the next month or one and a half. Now another vsa officer says it will end December and then they don't know what happens after. Ontario PNP is very confusing at this time. I hope this ends soon!