lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh ok, thanks :)

I thought that you might know more after receiving their reply by email (in case you received it).

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Dear all,

I am applying for my provincial nominee program. In my case, my wife and I both completed our masters at Canada. However, I am the primary applicant and my wife is the dependant. I have queries regarding the supporting documents.

1) Do I need to provide only my official transcripts and certified true copy of masters degree or should I include my wife's transcripts as well in the application package?
2) We both took IELTS, do I need to include both our IELTS score card in the application package or only primary applicant's score card?
3) In general, what are all the documents need to be provided for the dependant person?

Cheers,
Nalanda

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:
Dear all,

I am applying for my provincial nominee program. In my case, my wife and I both completed our masters at Canada. However, I am the primary applicant and my wife is the dependant. I have queries regarding the supporting documents.

1) Do I need to provide only my official transcripts and certified true copy of masters degree or should I include my wife's transcripts as well in the application package?
2) We both took IELTS, do I need to include both our IELTS score card in the application package or only primary applicant's score card?
3) In general, what are all the documents need to be provided for the dependant person?

Cheers,
Nalanda

Hi,

I think they require only the first passport page of the dependent. But you may enclose any documents you want. Like her diploma, IELTS or a job offer (which is even better). This may also serve as a proof of your ties to Ontario.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
thanks lauraDz for your information.

I am working currently, however I am applying thought masters stream. Is it good to show my payslips or employment letter to show my tie towards ontario?

I have an another query,

This is my understanding on express entry -human capital priority. I am completing my 1 year of experience this February, roughly I am getting 475 points. With current scenario, I will get an invite from CIC to apply for human capital priority. This is what I believe, correct me If I am wrong.

Is there any difference in the time frame for processing the masters stream PNP and Express entry human capital priority PNP application?

Can anyone explain the difference?

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:

I am working currently, however I am applying thought masters stream. Is it good to show my payslips or employment letter to show my tie towards ontario?

I have an another query,

This is my understanding on express entry -human capital priority. I am completing my 1 year of experience this February, roughly I am getting 475 points. With current scenario, I will get an invite from CIC to apply for human capital priority. This is what I believe, correct me If I am wrong.

Is there any difference in the time frame for processing the masters stream PNP and Express entry human capital priority PNP application?

I think it is very good to show your pay slips and employment letter as your ties to Ontario.
I don't know the answer to your second question..

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Nalanda said:

I have an another query,

Bro are you serious! If i had a 475 points I would only apply for the Express Entry and forget about the OINP. Save yourself some buck apply only in Express Entry. It is faster and less exciting.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Dear Parvi,

Thanks for your information.

I need some help in understanding the express entry system. I am completing my one year of experience coming February. In CRS point calculator when I enter 1 year as experience, I am getting 475 points. Without 1 year I am getting 385 some thing. I completed 1560 hours by now in 11 months. I heard that I have to complete both 1560 hours and 12 months for 1 year experience.

Is there any restrictions in creating express entry (EE) profile because in October, I created a profile in express entry and I got ineligible. What do u think, do I need to wait till Feb2016 and submit a new EE profile or try creating a profile now itself bcos I completed 1560 hours?

Can you explain what is the difference between express entry and PNP masters stream. I heard express entry is faster, but I would like to know how both operates.

Cheers,
Nalanda

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Nalanda said:
Dear Parvi,

Thanks for your information.

I need some help in understanding the express entry system. I am completing my one year of experience coming February. In CRS point calculator when I enter 1 year as experience, I am getting 475 points. Without 1 year I am getting 385 some thing. I completed 1560 hours by now in 11 months. I heard that I have to complete both 1560 hours and 12 months for 1 year experience.

Is there any restrictions in creating express entry (EE) profile because in October, I created a profile in express entry and I got ineligible. What do u think, do I need to wait till Feb2016 and submit a new EE profile or try creating a profile now itself bcos I completed 1560 hours?

Can you explain what is the difference between express entry and PNP masters stream. I heard express entry is faster, but I would like to know how both operates.

Cheers,
Nalanda

Now I aint no expert of creating a new EE profile.

However for the difference PNP you get a nomination from govt. usually in 90 days and then 12-15 month for the CIC to give you a PR. In EE however you have a 6 month timeline provided your documents are complete. So I would say EE is faster.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Dear Pavi,

If I apply for the OINP master/phd stream, can I use express entry for the federal process after I get the OINP approved?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
imarchuang said:
Dear Pavi,

If I apply for the OINP master/phd stream, can I use express entry for the federal process after I get the OINP approved?

You must apply to CIC directly upon receiving OINP. It is the only way for Masters/PHd stream nominations.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Any update yet? Parvi and I2?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Got a document request on the 18th Jan for Work permit, employement status and Canadian bank account statement. I sent the documents requested via email on the 20th Jan. Then mailed them the package through Canada Post too. No update since. Some of my friends that were asked for the additional documents too got their OINP nomination already (3 girls).

On the other hand I got to know that OINP is using Purolator to send the documents and did not mention the phone no on the package. Purolator attempt to deliver 2 times they leave the package in a nearby office for pick up where it would wait for five business days before it is returned to OINP. Purolator does not have a phone no too to call the customer to inform about the package. That is hilarious. OINP provide no tracking id neither they send a notification saying they have sent the document. No phone call nothing. I am sick of it. Till date I have not received any communication neither an acknowledgement saying they have got my additional requested documents. Looks like a never ending wait. 123 days and ticking........

CIC work permit applied on 5th Oct with wife visitor extension no update on that either.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:
Got a document request on the 18th Jan for Work permit, employement status and Canadian bank account statement. I sent the documents requested via email on the 20th Jan. Then mailed them the package through Canada Post too. No update since. Some of my friends that were asked for the additional documents too got their OINP nomination already (3 girls).

On the other hand I got to know that OINP is using Purolator to send the documents and did not mention the phone no on the package. Purolator attempt to deliver 2 times they leave the package in a nearby office for pick up where it would wait for five business days before it is returned to OINP. Purolator does not have a phone no too to call the customer to inform about the package. That is hilarious. OINP provide no tracking id neither they send a notification saying they have sent the document. No phone call nothing. I am sick of it. Till date I have not received any communication neither an acknowledgement saying they have got my additional requested documents. Looks like a never ending wait. 123 days and ticking........

CIC work permit applied on 5th Oct with wife visitor extension no update on that either.

Hey Parvi,

Did you submit your employment status and Canadian bank account statements in your initial application?? I wonder why they asked for this..

Thanks.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Hey Parvi,

Did you submit your employment status and Canadian bank account statements in your initial application?? I wonder why they asked for this..

Thanks.
That time I was not involved in a job and I used my offshore bank account to show the sufficient funds.